Monkey Madness Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 M i Ke

M i Ke

• RS Name:M l Ke
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

So yeah i decided i would stay P2P and get 60 attack on my pure.But i know that completing the monkey madness quest might give me unwanted def exp.So i was wondering how i can do the quest and avoid the def exp.

#2 Frogg

Frogg

Lé Frog

• RS Name:Froggneo
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

To my knowledge, after you finish the quest you have to talk to Daero to get some experience. He gives you 20,000 to 35,000 Defence and Attack or Strength and HP experience. I am ignorant as to if you can choose or not. You could just not speak to him, and you can talk to him later just to get back to the island and not recieve the experience. Good luck!

Posted Image

#3 iDevil

iDevil

Time sure flies, doesn't it?

• RS Name:Devilmaimer

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

You never had to get the def xp from monkey madness it was optional but if you didn't get it you could never go back to ape atoll.

But recently Jagex made it completely optional to get the xp so you can return to ape atoll without getting the def xp now.

That's why 1 def pures can have addy gloves now.

End

#4 ic3s tzhaar

ic3s tzhaar

• RS Name:Ic3s tzhaar

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

you don't have to get xp you can completely skip it and get adamant gloves.

I don't post here that often anymore

Posted Image

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Posted Image

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves..." - bh

#5 M i Ke

M i Ke

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

View PostFrogg, on 06 October 2009 - 02:58 PM, said:

To my knowledge, after you finish the quest you have to talk to Daero to get some experience. He gives you 20,000 to 35,000 Defence and Attack or Strength and HP experience. I am ignorant as to if you can choose or not. You could just not speak to him, and you can talk to him later just to get back to the island and not recieve the experience. Good luck!

View PostD Maimer, on 06 October 2009 - 02:59 PM, said:

You never had to get the def xp from monkey madness it was optional but if you didn't get it you could never go back to ape atoll.But recently Jagex made it completely optional to get the xp so you can return to ape atoll without getting the def xp now.That's why 1 def pures can have addy gloves now.

View Postic3s tzhaar, on 06 October 2009 - 03:00 PM, said:

you don't have to get xp you can completely skip it and get adamant gloves.

Thanks a lot everyone:)

#6 iUseBots

iUseBots

Forum Troll

• RS Name:Hmmm
  • Clan:None

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

To get the xp you had to talk to him after finishing the quest. This used to be the only way to go back to the Ape Atoll

When evil trees came out people realised it was possible to get adamant gloves on 1 def pures, rune on 20 def pures (By doing the sub quest with involves going back to the ape atoll), if they got teleported to the ape atoll.

Now JaGEx added an option to talk to Daero and go back to the Ape Atoll without actually getting the Xp.

So after you're done with the quest, don't talk with Daero (Except if you want to go for Adamant gloves, which you should)

:evil:

#7 M i Ke

M i Ke

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

View PostCaptain, on 06 October 2009 - 03:25 PM, said:

To get the xp you had to talk to him after finishing the quest. This used to be the only way to go back to the Ape Atoll

When evil trees came out people realised it was possible to get adamant gloves on 1 def pures, rune on 20 def pures (By doing the sub quest with involves going back to the ape atoll), if they got teleported to the ape atoll.

Now JaGEx added an option to talk to Daero and go back to the Ape Atoll without actually getting the Xp.

So after you're done with the quest, don't talk with Daero (Except if you want to go for Adamant gloves, which you should)
Guess I'll add adamant gloves to the 'to get'-list,Thanks for the advise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: