Help Us Improve Clan Discussion!

• Please log in to reply
4002 replies to this topic

#4001 Murray 1991

Murray 1991

Posted Today, 02:16 PM

Clan discussion caters for clans who don't even post their events here, its a joke.  Even serious issues in the UN have STILL not been looked into.

Posted Image

Divine Forces || www.rs-df.com || Forums

#4002 George

George
  • RS Name:Gkef
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted Today, 02:22 PM

View PostMurray 1991, on 22 December 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

Clan discussion caters for clans who don't even post their events here, its a joke.  Even serious issues in the UN have STILL not been looked into.
Isn't the UN supposed to be a forum for select clan officials to discuss matters with Jagex? What does that have to do with improving CD?

for permission to quote me, please pm fasty (my agent)

Posted Image

i'm the mountie and fasty's the beaver by the way lol

#4003 Fasty

Fasty

~tbh imo~

• RS Name:Fast993
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted Today, 02:50 PM

View Posthellboysjd2, on 22 December 2014 - 01:32 PM, said:

i agree with you. however, it makes no sense to preach about how discussing ronin's leadership change is too sensitive of a topic while allowing a topic about sv being the most nh noob clan of all time. it's about consistency.

View PostNullusion, on 22 December 2014 - 02:11 PM, said:

What topics are left to moderate if there aren't any to discuss? Crashing and one iteming was never supported here in the past and I don't see why it would be any different now. There's discussional value in comparing the two clans that have done both in the past and present. Sure it's a shot at SV but one could go on the topic and be just as suggestive about another clan doing it.

More recently DI has been focusing on fighting any other third party at an AF vs. RoT fight leaving AF with the upperhand until they decide when enough is enough. Grouping us in that list is preposterous because we don't one item or include ourselves in these so called crash-wars that RoT and VR have prided themselves on. DF doesn't involve themselves in P2P as a clan and AC have become what SV is to RoT, a minion.
you know what else was never supported here? making fake topics when you lost a fight, yet you decided to make one for yesterday anyway

by the way, di has one itemed and crashed in the past few months so idk why you're acting like you kids are all innocent or something..not that anyone cares about honour in 2014 anyway.

lol if u flame me gkef is gonna quote u so watch out bro
Posted Image
i'm the mountie and gkef's the beaver by the way lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: