http://i.imgur.com/tb7dbmz.png

:hi:

#3942 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

Posting topics is fine. Posting spam topics isn't (especially a ton of them). Obviously if you post a good topic I'm not going to just delete it outright. But, spamming a whole bunch of topics isn't good either.

Posted Image
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

#3943 Unbiased

Unbiased
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

View PostKevin♫, on 08 November 2014 - 11:55 PM, said:

Posting topics is fine. Posting spam topics isn't (especially a ton of them). Obviously if you post a good topic I'm not going to just delete it outright. But, spamming a whole bunch of topics isn't good either.

So how do you determine which topics will be kept open or closed

and who are you directing this at?

#3944 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:00 AM

View PostUnbiased, on 08 November 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

I'm sorting through them right now. Like, let's say it has decent discussion we'll consider keeping it open. But at the same time the topic can't be a flamebait towards a clan.

E: A lot of people are targeting Nullusion about his topic posting. Honestly, his topics actually bring good discussion to Clan Discussion. There's nothing wrong with them. Really, this is all just a jab at him posting topics; I get it. If you guys want better topics what kind of topics would you prefer?

Posted Image
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

#3945 Unbiased

Unbiased

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

View PostKevin♫, on 09 November 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

View PostUnbiased, on 08 November 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

I'm sorting through them right now. Like, let's say it has decent discussion we'll consider keeping it open. But at the same time the topic can't be a flamebait towards a clan.

How are you the one to judge whether a topic is a flame bait or not? It all depends on the person's perspective/point of view.

Edited by Unbiased, 09 November 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#3946 B0rntowildy

B0rntowildy

Perfection

• RS Name:B0rntowildy

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:02 AM

Posted Image

That thread was neither a flamebait thread nor a spam topic.

#3947 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:09 AM

View PostB0rntowildy, on 09 November 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

http://i.imgur.com/O6pD7C3.png

That thread was neither a flamebait thread nor a spam topic.

You can create any number of "compare your clan to x" topics. If I wanted to, I could create a topic saying "compare your clan to a type of tree" which is equally as pointless. Variety is good and that is something that is not.

Posted Image
- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

#3948 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

Let's kindly not spam this topic.

e: We've all had our fun, now the spamming can stop.

Posted Image
- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

#3949 Jim

Jim

I'm constant like the seasons. I will never be forgotten.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:30 AM

View PostUnbiased, on 09 November 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

How are you the one to judge whether a topic is a flame bait or not? It all depends on the person's perspective/point of view.
He is a moderator of these forums. That is like asking an esteemed chef if he can cook.

If you guys have that much of a problem with a person you can use the ignore feature on the forums. There is no need to act like 12 year olds.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3950 AF_Jaap

AF_Jaap

--- p2p jagex cup 2014 champion winner ---

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:28 AM

View PostJim, on 09 November 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

View PostUnbiased, on 09 November 2014 - 12:01 AM, said:

He is a moderator of these forums. That is like asking an esteemed chef if he can cook.

If you guys have that much of a problem with a person you can use the ignore feature on the forums. There is no need to act like 12 year olds.
just lol at that

a chaf got popular from cooking good foods, making people come to the restaurant every day. if he was a bad chef then no one would go to the restaurant. he got there from his merits

being a moderator is nothing similars. especially a moderators such as kevin who dont even clan/no one care who he is. he got there from sucking up to 2-3 people and the fact no one wants to moderate a dead forum in 2014. also moderator involves no skill.... really loling at you atm :DD

a chef cant get to where he is from sucking up to 1-2 people now can he???? nope so dont even try and disgrace heros such as chef ramsey by comparing him to this boy. if kevin was a restaurant i would not eat there. he would be out of business so fast.

i like the idea of the aminal topic. i imagine af as a green dragon like in runescape. would be fun topic and more interesting than other topics made.

suggestion: moderator elections so we get rid of people like ^^ and more people we want?

!! THE GREEN MACHINE !!

http://www.ancient-fury.com/Forum

#3951 ^jordy

^jordy

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:59 AM

Spamming will never be tolerated on Zybez, while we're very lenient when it comes to CD. Pointless topics without any content will be deleted and the users will be suspended for spamming.

Secondly, Kevin has been promoted to Moderator some time ago for his outstanding CL work as Seme. Admins jugde his actions, not you.

Thirdly, Jaap, Moderators are decided by the Admins and the Kings as it shows in the community help topic. If you want to suggest elections then you have to pm an Admin, considered it's a RSC-wide suggestion. This topic is for CD suggestions. But, believe me it'll be a waste of time, that's not how the system works.

Lastly, I don't wanna see you guys making fun of Kevin anymore, if I catch you, you'll be suspended and banned. There's a line when it comes to trolling.

Jordy

Posted Image

#3952 Fulco

Fulco

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:29 AM

View PostKevin♫, on 09 November 2014 - 12:00 AM, said:

I get it. If you guys want better topics what kind of topics would you prefer?

Clearly you don't get it because they posted the types of topics they would prefer and you deleted most of them...
Lmfao hypocrit Lovelost: http://i40.tinypic.com/2uh9w8m.jpg

#3953 Jaacco

Jaacco

• RS Name:Jaacco
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

You all know that we're already far more lenient than any other board, you don't have to be pushing the limits constantly and then wonder why someone gets suspended every once in a while. I don't mind a few fun topics, but lets be reasonable. Creating 30 spam topics overnight is not going be allowed.

If that stunt was just an attempt to make fun of Nullusion, very funny.. I could be wrong, but aren't most of the users in CD closer to 18 than 12 years old? I know this is a gaming forum and things don't have to be too serious, but lets try to act a bit more mature than that.

Posted Image

Senior Moderator - Clan Discussion Leader
PM me if you need assistance.

#3954 ZLAT

ZLAT

Five Star General; Frontline Veteran

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:07 AM

I think that you should ban Fulco, Fasty, Eomeri, Venemous, Nullusion, Frank , Sfa, Evf, Buzz, Fasty again and then Eomeri again for spamming with these pointless topics.
And then give me +1.

Edited by ZLAT, 09 November 2014 - 09:09 AM.

Posted Image

#3955 Nullusion

Nullusion

Fashion Nugget

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

I'm all for other people posting topics if you have good ideas and put some thought into it. Obviously there was some method to the madness by trying to poke fun at me but I've found it amusing. Keep it going as long as you're not going to get your topics closed immediately.

Posted Image
Damage Incorporated Senior Member
IRC: irc.quakenet.org #damage.inc

#3956 Loco.

Loco.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

View PostNullusion, on 09 November 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

I'm all for other people posting topics if you have good ideas and put some thought into it. Obviously there was some method to the madness by trying to poke fun at me but I've found it amusing. Keep it going as long as you're not going to get your topics closed immediately.
you were the main instigator of the spams topics

#3957 Nullusion

Nullusion

Fashion Nugget

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:23 PM

View PostLoco., on 09 November 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

View PostNullusion, on 09 November 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

you were the main instigator of the spams topics
I wouldn't consider them spam topics as they actually have discussional value. I'm not here to instigate anyone. They're acting on their own accord. All of the topics have been created two days apart so it's not like I'm here making three topics a day. If you have a problem with it then don't bother reading them.

Posted Image
Damage Incorporated Senior Member
IRC: irc.quakenet.org #damage.inc

#3958 Jaacco

Jaacco

• RS Name:Jaacco
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

FYI: In case anyone wonders, we've split year 2013 from the Top Clan Lists to Clan Archive because the main topic was starting to cause problems again.

Posted Image

Senior Moderator - Clan Discussion Leader
PM me if you need assistance.

#3959 Kevin

Kevin

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

lol 8 years later and everyone is still complaining about how cd is run, good times.

Edited by Kevin, 21 November 2014 - 12:52 PM.

BA @SwiftIRC

#3960 George

George
  • RS Name:Gkef

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostJaacco, on 17 November 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

FYI: In case anyone wonders, we've split year 2013 from the Top Clan Lists to Clan Archive because the main topic was starting to cause problems again.
It's disgusting how biased the CD moderators are against the 2013 clan world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: