• Please log in to reply
3894 replies to this topic

#3881 Ralph ツ

Ralph ツ

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Downfall

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

View PostBow, on 20 March 2014 - 06:41 AM, said:

Which thing on the price guide? the clan ads we've had since the OSRS came out? or?

You think breaking the board into two main sections CD/CF would have that much of an impact on people?

Yeah the clan ads. And I don't KNOW if it will have any impact at all, it just brings more exposure imo.

We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer, or die.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.
[x-Dark Slayers][x-Illusion][x-Legacy][x-Resilience][[x--Downfall]
Posted Image

#3882 ^jordy

^jordy

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:23 AM

Are you refering to a board for all wildy/cwa events and another board for fights? That would be like merging PK and CD together. Don't think it would benefit Zybez because at the end of the day, they need new traffic, by doing that, they are just moving the current traffic around.
The photographer makes the picture.
Nikon D90 - Nikkor 35mm f1.8 - Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5 - Adobe Photoshop CS6
Posted Image

#3883 Ralph ツ

Ralph ツ

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Downfall

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

I mean instead of Clan Fights/clan recruiting being subforums, make them main forums and give "Clan Discussion" it's own section (similar to the off topic sections, the news sections, etc). Basically bring the hidden subforums to the front as well, because realistically people who aren't in clans aren't going to care about "Clan Discussion" or anything involving that- what could they possibly contribute? They might however see "X Clan 75+ Random Req Here" and think hey maybe I could join a PvP/PvM/whatever clan. Or they look at the clan video forum and see some of the fight vids people post and think "hey that's pretty awesome."

It's not a suggestion I expect to take off or even bring that much more activity for that matter, just food for thought and an example of one way to increase clan exposure to people who aren't in clans but still frequent zybez.

We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer, or die.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.
[x-Dark Slayers][x-Illusion][x-Legacy][x-Resilience][[x--Downfall]
Posted Image

#3884 PixelPigeon

PixelPigeon

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:46 AM

Perhaps better advertisement methods. The ad's are alright but there's a bit of a lack.
Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite
Apply for Final Ownage Elite today at http://foe-rs.com

#3885 imk

imk

Kìyevame

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

View PostPixelPigeon, on 15 April 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

Perhaps better advertisement methods. The ad's are alright but there's a bit of a lack.

I think we've had a lot advertisement. We got W13 to make a huge topic last year (that still sees activity) about joining clans, we have the ads on the price guide (which sees the most traffic than anywhere else on these boards), and to my knowledge there are something about clans on the regular zybez site (I think, don't quote me on that).

#3886 HAR

HAR

UNC Official -&- CD Senior Mod

• Clan:Clan Europe

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

View Postimk, on 15 April 2014 - 03:57 AM, said:

View PostPixelPigeon, on 15 April 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

I think we've had a lot advertisement. We got W13 to make a huge topic last year (that still sees activity) about joining clans, we have the ads on the price guide (which sees the most traffic than anywhere else on these boards), and to my knowledge there are something about clans on the regular zybez site (I think, don't quote me on that).
^
Pretty much, the predominant advertising outlets clans have at their disposal are the Price Guide ads, Recruitment section and the directory on the Zybez site. Occasionally the hosted tournments/graphics competitions/blogs/interviews etc. have also been available for clans to highlight themselves if they chose to do so.

If anyone has any alternative ideas, we're more than happy to hear about and look into them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Euphoria Founder
Clan Europe Legend

I'll only accept your request if it
contains a link to your RSC profile.

Posted Image

#3887 Aragon

Aragon

That's Justice.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

In addition, Banned Members may not have open topics at any times, this applies to all subforums of Clan Discussion.

It may be time to change this.

Posted Image

#3888 Jaacco

Jaacco

• RS Name:Jaacco
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

View PostAragon, on 16 April 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

In addition, Banned Members may not have open topics at any times, this applies to all subforums of Clan Discussion.

It may be time to change this.
Yes, the rule is gone now. The status of OP will no longer be a reason for a lock, if the topic has discussion value it will stay open. We all know that there's not too many new topics these days so we'll try to support the activity we still have.

Posted Image

Senior Moderator - Clan Discussion Leader
PM me if you need assistance.

#3889 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

Lead the charge

• RS Name:King Bradley

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:49 PM

To add onto what Jaacco said, that rule was removed for the main Clan Discussion forums. It is, however, still in place for all of the Recruiting forums (the Global Recruiting Rules have been adjusted accordingly).

Join ZChat - Zybez Friends Chat | AoTM Staff
Posted Image
Global Moderator | Recruiting Leader | Clan Discussion Staff | General Discussion Staff

Posted Image

#3890 Sh0w

Sh0w

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:46 PM

POPULAR

Can someone make sure that people moderating this forum actually know what's going on in the clan world? Or people that aren't biased towards the clan they were last in? Pretty embarrassing (and a perfect example of why only active people should be allowed to moderate CD) to lock a "crashing video" topic when the video is about a planned cluster, which is literally impossible to crash.

Cluster topic: http://forums.zybez....ter-april-27th/
Locked "crashing" topic: http://forums.zybez....y-the-alliance/

And then you guys wonder why people criticize the moderation in this forum? Even the most superior ranks in here are biased & don't know how to do stuff properly. :lmao:

Edited by Sh0w, 05 May 2014 - 01:48 PM.

#3891 Molson

Molson

Omg its 2014!

• RS Name:Molson
  • Team:Zybez

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

View PostSh0w, on 05 May 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

Can someone make sure that people moderating this forum actually know what's going on in the clan world? Or people that aren't biased towards the clan they were last in? Pretty embarrassing (and a perfect example of why only active people should be allowed to moderate CD) to lock a "crashing video" topic when the video is about a planned cluster, which is literally impossible to crash.

Cluster topic: http://forums.zybez....ter-april-27th/
Locked "crashing" topic: http://forums.zybez....y-the-alliance/

And then you guys wonder why people criticize the moderation in this forum? Even the most superior ranks in here are biased & don't know how to do stuff properly. :lmao:
I don't think you know what the term 'biased' means. 1) Why would I have any intention on being biased towards your clan when we just promoted someone from ROT? 2) I don't actually lead the CD forum any longer, was helping out while in Skype and someone mentioned it needed closing.

Regardless, I apologize if I made a mistake and it will be rectified.

e: Reopened.

[King - Zybez RSC] | [Questions involving Zybez? Contact me]
I want to put a ding in the universe.
- Steve Jobs

#3892 Vio

Vio

The Chaosrider

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

http://www.zybez.net...clan_directory/

Is this still being updated? It looks a little broken... :-/

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3893 HAR

HAR

UNC Official -&- CD Senior Mod

• Clan:Clan Europe

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:21 AM

It is only updated if individuals submit information to it which we can add to.

Unlike other RS updates which are put on the website and don't change once added, clan websites/MLs/info etc. all change on a regular basis. Personally (or collectively as staff), we don't have enough time to check every part and then chase up new information for out-dated parts.

It's there for those that do want to use it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Euphoria Founder
Clan Europe Legend

I'll only accept your request if it
contains a link to your RSC profile.

Posted Image

#3894 ♥ Peter ♥

♥ Peter ♥

P ete R

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

View PostVio, on 24 June 2014 - 03:33 AM, said:

http://www.zybez.net...clan_directory/

Is this still being updated? It looks a little broken... :-/
I believe HAR is the 'to go' guy for this one but if you show him what's broken I'm sure he + some of the content team staff will be able to fix the problems ;-)

Edit: He beat me to it with a reply!

Edited by ♥ Peter ♥, 24 June 2014 - 04:26 AM.

Community Leader - PvP Clans & Looking For a Clan & Speciality Clans & Clan Videos

Posted Image

Divine Forces Veteran - Vitality Administrator - Ancient Fury Member
#DF - #Vitality - #AF

#3895 ^jordy

^jordy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

That might be a job for Deb and his co-workers. Should be updated soon or later.
The photographer makes the picture.
Nikon D90 - Nikkor 35mm f1.8 - Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5 - Adobe Photoshop CS6
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: