Fastest Way From 40 To 60 Attack?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ice_Tonkice

Ice_Tonkice

Ouch Sexy Mama!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, I've been maxed out since nearly when PC came out.  :no:
I'm training another account for the heck of it, does anyone know what the best method of training from 40 to 60 attack is?
His combat stats are;
40 atk
30 str
10 def
43 prayer
60 mage
3 range
Oh, and 26 health.

Thanks for your time. :)

#2 Havoc

Havoc

dO ThE ChA cHa FoR hAvOc Ha hA

• RS Name:Havochaha
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:54 PM

Well i suggest rock crabs seeing as you have low defence and they have low attack and strength but yet still high level of hp so good and fast experience. If he is f2p then i suggest you go to zombies at the graveyard near bh (they hit harder though). If neither of those fit what you want then i suggest killing the first monsters on the first layer in the barbarian dungeon (the security one). Most of the ones on the first level have low hit rates.

#3 Ice_Tonkice

Ice_Tonkice

Ouch Sexy Mama!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:55 PM

View PostHavoc, on Aug 4 2009, 07:57 PM, said:

Well i suggest rock crabs seeing as you have low defence and they have low attack and strength but yet still high level of hp so good and fast experience. If he is f2p then i suggest you go to zombies at the graveyard near bh (they hit harder though). If neither of those fit what you want then i suggest killing the first monsters on the first layer in the barbarian dungeon (the security one). Most of the ones on the first level have low hit rates.
Thanks for the tips, I had forgot about Rock Crabs. And yes, my second account is a member. :)

I will still look back at other suggestions, but Rock Crabs look to be really good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: