- Quests For A Fullfilled 1 Def Pure! - GT-R
- How To Survive Special Attacks! - Jacko/X G S X Pure
- A Quick Guide To Tank Ranging In PVP - Robinhoodrs
- Range / 2h Pures Part 1 - Not A Hax Lt
- Range / 2h Pures Part 2 - Not A Hax Lt
- Nacho's Guide To The Perfect Rune Pure! - [-Nacho-]
- Filming, Editing, And Producing High Quality Rs Videos - Magick/Jonomir
- Screen Recording , Viding And Producing Rs Videos - Fcmsaab
- Clan Pking In F2p - A Breakdown - kukaka
- Guide To Making + Training A Pure Obby Mauler - 1_hit_0wn4g3
- How To Make A Tank Ranger - pocket axe
- Monkey Madness For Pures! - B e n
- How To Get Your WMG Music Back - benjo
- How To Develop A Rune Pure - Cahou36
- A Guide To Obby Mauling - Follow
- Guide to an Agile pure - Chokexx
- Beginners Hybrid Guide - Magick
- Rune/zerker Pure Guide - Zambos
- 30 Defence Turmoil Pure Guide - Quests/Skills/Builds - ATurmoilPure
- Tank Rangers: An In Depth Guide - Perfect Rain
- The Most Extensive Hybriding Guide Released - YeImTank
-- Submitting content to this topic:
You can write about near anything PK related, if it's got something to do with PKing and you consider yourself knowledgeable about it- write it up for the benefit of others. If you wish to submit anything to this topic, that's great, but please try to follow these tips:
- Use good grammar and vocabulary. Being poor in this department displays both you AND your guide as worth a lot less.
- Do not plagiarise existing work.
- Your guide doesn't need to be extremely long, a guide may only need to take 5 or 10 minuets to read.
- Make your guide as informative as possible.
- Try to avoid writing a guide on something we already have-- UNLESS, you can add much more information than the previous.
- Use pictures! They are a lot better to look at than huge walls of text.
- Have fun, write about something you are EXPERIENCED with, something you know well.
- Have a poke around the Guides section of RSC for some useful information on guides.
And finally, when you think you have a guide all good and done, please PM me with your guide, or another Player Kills Community Leader.