Best Hybrid Gear ( Range / Mage )

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch Tzhaar

Dutch Tzhaar

[i]

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:12 AM

Yea, i'm pretty much interested in what you pkers would wear if you're using Range-Mage only.
I'm asking and wondering this question Because i most likely always pk with Range and Blitz.
Is there any good Hybrid gear you've found? :-P
Please post it here :evil:

#2 Nipaw

Nipaw

The real Nipaw.

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Depends on defence level o.O
K, I changed my avatar, but I'm still going to be a douche.
TRY TO STOP ME BWAHAHHAHAHA!

Arrancar8 said:

U used pots to boost up your attack and strngh right? at first i thought it was hacked, but i remembered potions.

#3 Amigop

Amigop

Gingers Do Have Souls

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Cheap but effective is  Mystic Top and Bottom+God Cape and Black D'hide Top and Bottom+ Accumulator for switches, with Nezzy Helm, Glory/Fury, Mystic Boots, Barrows Gloves, Seers Ring, Unholy Book. Use a Rune C'bow with Diamond/Rune Bolts and Dragonfire Bolts, and maybe a Master Wand or Ancient Staff. That's what I would use, but I'm cheap, so yeah. Someone else can suggest Max Mage.
Posted Image

#4 rtyrty100

rtyrty100

• RS Name:Rtyrty100
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

if youre going multi then us what amigop said. But for single way i wear full ahrims god cape fury master wand mages book accumulator for siwtches
karils top verac skirt rune c bow with strictly d bolts(e) and ya.

hope it helps.

#5 Reneu

Reneu

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

for tankage bring liek rune legs and d hide top. better imo. also instead of nezzy you can use seer. no need for seer ring
~0 N  F 1 R 3~ Proud owner or herblore cape, str cape, and mage cape.

#6 Leejjon

Leejjon

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:06 PM

You might want to use the fog battle robes.

http://leejjon.net/rs/battlerobes.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
Take some time to get but the accumulator works with them, and they don't give the negative ranged attack bonusses ahrims does.

Maybe that picture is a bit too expensive, use a neitiznot, zammy book, glory and mystic boots instead and it will be fine and affordable. If you still want more defense you can use a spirit shield, blessed spirit shield or arcane would be best ofcourse.

Edited by Leejjon, 25 July 2009 - 12:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: