- - - - -
Guide

Stam'S Epic Tormented Demons Soloing Guide!

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#1 stam65543

stam65543

• RS Name:Sagar Patel
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Stam's Epic Tormented Demons Soloing Guide!

Posted Image

By: Stam65543

Table of Contents
  • i - Revision history
  • 1.0 - Why Tormented Demons?
  • 2.0 - Requirements
  • 3.0 - Equipment
  • 4.0 - Strategies
  • 5.0 - Tips and Tricks
  • 6.0 - Loot
  • 7.0 - Loot Pics
  • 8.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
  • 9.0 - Credits

i - Revision history
» 2/18/10 - Put up the GOTQ Banner :)
» 2/12/10 - WON GUIDE OF THE QUARTER, THANKS EVERYBODY :)
» 2/8/10 - Oh yea, I've been nominated for Most Informative Guide of the Quarter :) <333
» 2/8/10 - Holy Sh*t, haven't updated in a while. Well I just added tons of tips and loots from people on this thread :)
» 10/25/09 - Added Loot Pics section
» 10/14/09 - Updated the Safespot! (Thanks Keith)!
» 08/19/09 - Just put in some tips and tricks and new FAQ
» 08/14/09 - Guide got approved to General Guides :D
» 07/10/2009 - Finished Guide! & it's my sisters birthday :)
» 07/09/2009 - Started the guide!

1.0 - Why Tormented Demons?
» The real question is why NOT Tormented Demons?
» REMEMBER: Tormented Demons can only be fought during or after you have completed While Guthix Sleeps. So, Tormented Demons are level 450 demons that use all attacks from every side of the combat triangle, while also using all 3 different protections accordingly to your attacks. They also occasionally have shields that protect from high hitting hits, and could only be taken down from the Darklight, which is highly reccommended in killing them. Tormented Demons can be fought in the same place as where you explored in the While Guthix Sleeps quest. Now, onto to WHY. These demons are no doubt one of the best, if not the best, money makers to those mighty players who can defeat these marvelous beings. The most sought after drops from them are the infamous, Dragon Claws, as well as Ruined Dragon Armour Pieces which also add up. They are really easy to kills once you get the hang of it, and are definately worth it and you WILL make your money back for the supplies with just one drop of a Dragon Claw.
»Still not convinced, heres a little about my time playing Runescape and before and after Tormented Demons were introduced. (If you don't really care, but still not convinced, just go to the bottom and look at the pic of my bank lol :D)
Ok so heres how it went. I've been playing Runescape since Runescape classic. Every day I would dream of making huge piles of cash. As time went on, after 5 years, all that became of me was maybe 5-7m? Only until 10 months ago I got 99 Strength and got 30m killing Green Dragons and Barrows and what not...Just a while ago i completed While Guthix Sleeps and unlocked the ability to kill Tormented Demons in hope for alot of money. And this is my bank after just a little less then 4 days of killing Tormented Demons. (Note: The average Dragon Claw drop is somewhere of 1/225, excluding the chance of being lucky every 9 or so days)
My friend was so jealous ;) He denied that and we got in a little fight :P
Posted Image

2.0 - Getting Prepared

Reccommended Stats:

• 85+ Attack
  • 90+ Strength
  • 85+ Defence
  • 85+ Range
  • 70+ Prayer (Highly Reccommended for Piety)
  • 80+ Magic (Defence the Demons Magic Attacks)
  • 52+ Summoning (Terrorbird, War Tortoise, Unicorn Stallion, etc.)
Other:
  • If you die, you are going to need an Angel of Death gravestone to get your items back!
  • Make sure to have more then 1 Sapphire Lantern to go back if you die.
  • A Player Owned House with an Altar in Pollniveach or Relleka helps to recharge your summoning points if you don't bring Super Restores along the way.

3.0 - Equipment Beast of Burden Set-up
Posted Image

Unicorn Stallion Set-up

Posted Image

Head: Neitiznot Helm OR Verac Helmet
Amulet: Fury Amulet > Amulet of Glory > Amulet of Power
Torso: Karil's Leathertop > Black D'hide Body
Legs: Karil's Leatherskirt > Black D'Hide Chaps
Shield: Rune Defender > Dragonfire Shield > Spirit Shield
Boots: Dragon Boots > Ranger Boots
Weapon: Darklight (REQUIRED) + Dragon Halberd (Highly Reccommended for Spec) + Rune Crossbow > Crystal Bow + Godsword
(You won't be using GS Specs) > Whip
Bolts: Diamond Bolts(e) > Broad-Tipped Bolts > Mithril Bolts
Gloves: Your Best RFD Gloves
Ring: Either Ring of Wealth (Experienced) OR Ring of Life (Till' you get the hang of it)
Cape: Ava's Accumulator > Fire Cape > Cape of Achievement > God Cape

*Armadyl/Void Range Set can also be used*

4.0 - Strategies

How to get there:

1. Start at the Recipe for Disaster Chest and go through the hole. Go south and squeeze yourself through the another hole. Souther a bit more and jump across the stepping stone and enter the cave. Floating around will be blue creatures called Light Creatures. Now with your Sapphire Lanter, "use" it with a close Light Creature and two options will appear on your screen. You have to choose the "Into the Chasm" option, and the creature will carry you down into a cutscene.

Posted Image

2. After the cutscene, you will be surrounded with white Light Creatures.(Don't mind these.) Now just keep going up until you find youself running into a narrow path.

Posted Image

3. Now at the end, climb up the rocks all the way to the top Skull and click "enter".

Posted Image

4. Ok, now your almost there, Now just go to the center and follow the path all the way south;

Posted Image

Now just rest and restore your energy and follow onto the next part..

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Preparing:

Now heres the fun part. Firstly, start off by drinking your potions. Ok, since the Tormented Demon always started off with using a Magic Attack, pray Mage when luring the demon.

Luring the demon is really easy as long as you have Protection from Mage on. Take it off for even a second, and you'll see what happens...

ROUTE 1

Step 1: Go to the opening of the cave as you would normally, where the cave branches out into the large Tormented Demon chamber. When you are here, attempt to get the demon nearest you to follow you. This isn't necessary, but it helps in trapping it behind the pillar coming up.

Step 2: When you have the demon safely behind the pillar, make sure you mage pray as always, and run up northeast as shown in the image.

Posted Image

Step 3: When you're here, the demon to the southwest should still be following you. This is good. Continue running up northeast as shown in the image below, and make sure that the demon to the east gets on you.

Posted Image

Step 4: Now, you should have both demons on you (Indicated by the yellow dots circled in green), and you should continue east and go one square south so you're located safely away from both demons. When this is done, you can move on southeast into the spot shown.

Posted Image

Step 5: Once you are here, you should see a demon behind the pillar to your south. If you do not, be patient, he will come back north soon enough. If you try to go get him, you'll untrap the two you just trapped and ruin all of your work. When the demon is behind the pillar, one of to things can happen.

Posted Image

Route 1, Step 6: The demon moves to the east while you wait, and he then moves north and notices you. At first glance, he'll start firing off mage, so make sure your prayer is on. Once he's moved toward you, move north one spot and then east one spot, as shown in the image.

Posted Image

Route 1, Step 7: When you're in this spot, the demon will no longer be able to attack you, so he will move right up to your location. Move one spot west, and you're done and ready to kill that demon.

Posted Image

Route 2

Route 2, Step 6: The demon moves to the west while you wait, and then notices you. At your current location, he won't instantly come at you, so you have to make him. Move north two steps and then west two steps. This will get the demon out of his spot, and moving toward you.

Posted Image

Route 2, Step 7: Move east two steps, south one step, and then east one more step to return to your waiting location in Route 1, Step 6, and then move one step west and one step south to move to your original waiting location.

Posted Image

Now, you should be ready to kill the demon.

Attacks:

The Tormented Demon uses 3 different types of attacks...There is almost no way to know when he is going to switch other then the fact of when he uses his Charge Attack and when he switches Protection Prayers. At some times, he can change attacks in the middle of you attacking him, and there is no way to block his attack. But if you are quick enough, you can switch before he attacks you again, so make sure you pay attention and change prayers and attacks accordingly to his attacks and defences.

Mage Attack:

He shoots a fireball out of his mouth pretty fast. Pretty accurate, but shouldn't hit much with your range Defences.

Posted Image

Range Attack:
Takes his left arm and makes a snapping noise as he throws a bone at you. Most accurate attack of his.

Posted Image

Melee Attack:
Slashes you with his claws, leaving a mark in the air. Not that accurate, but never the less dangerous.

Posted Image

Charge Attack:
A very accurate attack which he bends back and charges up, THIS IS WHEN YOU SWITCH TO MAGE PROTECT TO BLOCK THE ATTACK!

Posted Image

The Killing!
The killing is pretty straight foward and obvious;

• Don't attack using the prayer he has above his head.
  • When he has his shield up, make sure to get rid of that first with the Darklight.
  • He switches prayers and attacks for each 29-30 damage inflicted upon him.
  • And much stuff like that...You WILL get the hang of it in your first or second trip!

5.0 - Tips and Tricks

• If you are low on Prayer, try flashing Piety/Eagle Eye to really save prayer.
  • Using the f1 and f3 keys for switching between prayer and inventory help alot.
  • Make sure you equip a Rune Defender while trying to take out their shield with the Darklight since by itself is very weak.
  • The Tormented Demon switches protection prayers and attacks about every 29-31 damage you inflict. NOTE: You can still inflict over 30 damage on him.
  • With the shield, you will only be able to inflict 5-10 damage before he switches prayers.
  • If you want, you can just leave the Dragon Halberd and bring a Saradomin Godsword for its specials.
  • This might take some practice to figure out, but you can quickly use the Dragon Halberd Spec and go back under cover before he even gets a chance to hit you.
  • Make sure your Audio is on, it will help you identify when the Demon switches attack style or when he puts up the shield.
  • Use Quick Prayers, I keep mine to use Mage Protect. So when he uses his charge attack, I can swiftly protect.
  • Pay close attention to the protection prayer he has on to make sure you don't waste time hitting 0's...
  • Remember, he always starts with protection from Melee and always started by using his Mage attacks.
  • (By October Sky:) There is a really easy way to tell if the TD is going to switch to "Range" attack, and it sometimes works for "magic." When he throws his head back for the combo, keep an eye out for his TAIL. If you see a little white barb shoot up (identical to the range missile), the next set of attacks WILL be range. Even if you're hitting him, the animation WILL NOT get disrupted.
    If, after he throws his head back, a random, small fiery orb (the magic projectile) shoots off somewhere to the side, the next attack will be MAGIC. This always happens if you see the orb, but like the Jad, this animation can be missed if you shoot the demon while his heads thrown back.
  • (By Aragon:) When picking what familiar to use, go from BoB -> Healing familiar. When your BoB becomes empty, dismiss that familiar and summon your healing familiar. It definitely helps and allows more kills/trip.
  • (By Aragon:) If you have a Saradomin Godsword, don't bring a Dragon Hally because that special will be very useful, use it when he first switches to range protect and you need HP/Prayer.
  • (By dnovelta:) Just a tip for people still not confident with the prayer switching, remember that the TD's ranged attack is the strongest. So when you know he's about to switch styles, but haven't yet figured out which animation means which attack, you can just auto-switch to Pro Range.
    Also, because their melee attack is their weakest, when they're using Range/Mage and are about to switch styles, just switch to the opposite prayer. You generally don't get hit for much damage from the melee attack.
  • (By Marshal Loss:)... for a ring you should probably bring an archer or a berserker, as a wealth doesn't actually increase the likelihood of dragon claws or lumps, unless you would prefer the slight raise in rune drops etc over the slight raise in efficiency.
  • TRY NOT TO DIE!

6.0 - Loot
Heres the drops worth picking up from Tormented Demons:

Common:

• Ranarrs/Snapdragon + Seeds
  • Adamant Bars
  • Fire Talismans
  • Adamant Battleaxes
  • Charms (3)
  • Rune Sword
  • Rune Mace
  • Rune Sq Shield
Uncommon:
  • Sharks
  • Prayer Potions
  • Half of key
  • Rune Med Helm
  • Rune Longsword
Rare:
  • Runite Ore
  • Rune Chainbody
  • Rune 2h
  • Dragonstone
  • Dragon Med helm
  • Ruined Dragon Lump,Shard, & Slice
  • DRAGON CLAWS
[/center]

7.0 - Drop pics
(Not from me, it's from people reading this guide :))

Posted Image

^^Mattrooper09

Posted Image

^^Ryms

Posted Image
^^I Vanessa

Posted Image

^^Rule 34 O_O

Posted Image

^^Shurukins

Posted Image

^^Shurukins(Again)

Posted Image

^^Panda Cub2

Posted Image

^^Aragon

8.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What are the chances for a Dragon Claw?

» A:
To me, it all depends. Because heres what happened, I got 2 Dragon claws in 1 hour, and then I didn't get a dragon claw for another 3-4 Days. But if you really want me to put a rate on it, I'll say 1-3 days...So in comparison, Tormented Demons are, or can be way better then the God War Bosses. In numbers, it's about every 1/225 chances. You can kill about 20 per trip with War Tortoise and about 40+ with Unicorn Stallions.

Q: What are the chances for a Ruined Dragon Piece?

» A:
Might be surprising, but the chances for a Ruined Dragon Piece is much rarer then Dragon Claws, sometimes as much as 2x as rare. This is why, when Jagex released the Dragon Platebody and Dragon Claws, they expected the Dragon Platebody to cost much more then the Dragon Claws, thus they made the pieces more rare then the Dragon Claws, which are obviously worth more.

Q: I heard Dragon Claws got nerfed. Are they still worth it?

» A: Dragon Claws will always be worth it, and they have never got nerfed. Proof below.

Mod Mark: We do try to announce when we make changes, particularly, these days, in the patch notes. I have just checked with our balancing department and they reliably inform me that the drop rates of dragon claws have never been changed since they were added to the live game. In fact, the only changes we have made to claws relate to their sound effects and to a bug with the lent version.
As far as drops in general go: sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. A friend of mine got the draconic visage on the first dragon kill they made after the update. She almost threw it away since she assumed it was some junk that had appeared (she hadn't played in a while). She has been killing lots of dragons since, but hasn't received another visage drop. That doesn't mean we "nerfed" it, it just means she is less lucky now. I myself have received four Robin Hood hats from the fifty or so treasure trails I have ever done, yet have never received any Barrows gear in over fifty attempts. Try to remember that while someone might think they are "owed" a drop, luck has no rules.

http://devblog.runes...?...d=30&page=1

^^Thanks thehelloman0

Well that's what Jagex says...

Q: Why do you say just "Godsword"

» A:
The reason being is that any Godsword will do (If you bring a Dhally and use it for Specs) because each Godsword has the same stats. But what you may be thinking is that, why not use Armadyl Godsword Special Attack? There are a couple reasons why Dragon Halberd special. 1. The Dragon Halberd Allows 3 Specials. 2. Most of the time does more damage since the Tormented Demon is a big monster, which activates the Dragon Halberd Side Effect Special 3. Dragon Halberd can reach a farther distance, which means you can attack from a quicker speed and retreat without getting hit or getting hit just once.

Q: I don't get it..Is there a video?

» A:
If you don't understand it, I'm sorry, I tried as hard as I can to make this worth your reading, but if you have to, there's always videos on Youtube.
I was thinking of making a Tormented Demon guide on my Youtube, (http://www.youtube.com/stam6554321)

Q: Z0mg, I just died!

» A:
Well if you have the Angel of Death gravestone, you can run back with enough time to pick up all of you're stuff. I learnt this the hard way when I had a Lump on me and died, that's what made me go and buy Angel of Death.

Q: Multicombat?

» A:
Yes

9.0 - Credits
Stam65543: The Guide itself lol
Keith:
For updating the safespot !! ( Check page 5 )
October Sky: For giving me much information over the pages of this thread! And also hes Indian ;)
Zybez: For just being Zybez xD
Jagex: Runescape...=P and this extremely easy and fun way to make money!

Guide Copyright Notice:
All Guides are Copyright © Zybez RuneScape Community Guides forum and the original author, 2001-2010+; All Rights Reserved.

All Guides submitted to Zybez RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Guides forum. Use on any other website without the author's permission is PROHIBITED!

</div>

Edited by stam65543, 13 September 2010 - 07:44 PM.

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks, Shauly

#2 ~Spirit~

~Spirit~

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:15 AM

I would suggest an inventory setup in addition to the familiar inventories. Also I would suggest some key spots to avoid getting doubled which are usually the best spots. Great pictures would work out pretty well. If I think of anything else I will let you know, I'm anxious because I'm working on finishing this quest to kill these.
6,205th to 99 Range- No Chins thrown

#3 ʸᵃʸ

ʸᵃʸ

konnekting rod

• RS Name:Garalon

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:28 AM

Protip- Add how to do these in srs detail. So far every TD guide basically says 'stand at place n shoot until shield show up then kill sheild then shoot moar n pray shwich when u need to'

Y'know, not with that bad grammar, but that's what I see most of the time. I'm a 115 (I will admit, I've got lower stats than your advised stats (85 attack+str, 82 def+mage, 85 range, 71 pray, 70 summon, I usually use a bunyip) and I can only kill AT MOST 4 TDs per trip.

I'll usually just bring sharks instead of Sara Brews, but I still don't see bringing Brews increasing my run length by much :3

Also, add how to figure out their attacks by means other than the sound. I've found their first attack when they switch won't make a sound, and therefor I get hurt because I don't know what to expect, so do one of two things- Figure out how to force the first attack to make sound, or figure out how to tell what they're going to use before you get hit.

Also one more thing- The 'rage' attack isn't the combo attack everyone thinks it is. It's an AoE (y'know, Area of Effect) magic spell, so you can usually have enough time to pop on mage protect then flip back to whichever you need to protect from.

#4 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:13 AM

Spirit, Yea i was going to do that ;0

And Mr Dukkie, And yea i know i never use Sara brews since they dont help and tbh...The only way to tell when hes going to switch is when he uses the AOE attack and/or when he switches protection prayers...even with that you have to take a guess what hes going to hit you with..

This guy aint like Jad, his hits are fast and cant be avoided on the first time he switches..

Trust me, ill cover everything you need....

FINNALLY Completed the guide...Waiting to be moved to General Guides =]
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks, Shauly

#5 Toiletbreak

Toiletbreak

Fall 8 times, stand up 9.

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:36 AM

Nice Guide but I have some Questions.

In the Equipment you use the Rune Defender. Wouldn't it be better to use a DFS for the Def and extra Str bonuses or is it just to give help to Darklight's low attack bonuses?

Why not use a Verac's Helmet? It gives extra defence and I believe the Prayer bonus is also higher.

#6 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:28 PM

View PostFranciscob33, on Jul 10 2009, 04:39 AM, said:

Nice Guide but I have some Questions.

In the Equipment you use the Rune Defender. Wouldn't it be better to use a DFS for the Def and extra Str bonuses or is it just to give help to Darklight's low attack bonuses?

Why not use a Verac's Helmet? It gives extra defence and I believe the Prayer bonus is also higher.

You can go either way on the verac helm and Neitz...i tried out both and saw almost no difference...and ive tried the DFS and rune defender..and i personally like the defender more since its almost having 2 darklights attaking him which really helps to take down his sheild alot
Thanks, Shauly

#7 Maxman

Maxman

I Know You

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Why do you make your font bold through half your guide? Honestly, it just makes it quite annoying. :yes: I recommend you just stick with one font throughout your guide and it'll be easier to read. Also, have you ever thought about moving your format to the left or do you just like it being in the center. Not a big deal, I'm just curious.

Not a bad guide. Very informative. :-)
Retired from RuneScape | 99 Cooking | 99 Fletching | 99 Fishing | Quest cape
Posted Image- Feel free to PM Me
- Retired Zybez RS Database/Maintenance Crew
- Ex-CL of Guides
- Ex-CL of General Discussion

#8 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 10 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

Lol ok ill tone down on the boldness...but yea i like it more in the center ;P
Thanks, Shauly

#9 Un_t0uch

Un_t0uch
  • RS Name:Un_t0uchabl3
  • Clan:@

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

Images Hack messed up your pictures.
Use Tinypic, they;re reliable.

|I have a big inner child|
|I think its becuase I eat so many babies.|

#10 thehelloman0

thehelloman0

Hello!

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

I'm pretty sure they switch when you inflict 31 damage, because I've hit 30s and he stays on the same prayer. You could also add that if you hit a long strings of 0s, they sometimes switch.

Oh, and in my opinion, saradomin godsword is the best special to use, because it allows you to stay longer because of the prayer boost.

Edited by cain006, 11 July 2009 - 11:54 AM.

#11 Musica

Musica

We did it for the glory.

• RS Name:Musica
  • Clan:Morale

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

Good guide, I may try it out. I always leave TDs early because they never drop anything good... :-)

A few typos and grammar errors in there, by the way.
Kill one man, murderer.
Kill millions, conqueror.
Kill them all, god.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Lost-Wisdom

Lost-Wisdom

• RS Name:Dead Years

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Why not add other spots? Much better imo. I avg 35 kills/trip at another spot. ;)

Dragon claws numero (This is the actual first one, but meh.) uno dos tres cuatro cinco  
     untrimmed hp cape ftw

#13 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 11 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Ok i put all ur ideas and suggestion in consideration...will edit them in later..
Thanks, Shauly

#14 Str Pwnz 0x

Str Pwnz 0x

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:26 AM

Pretty good guide. I'd like to say i think a godsword is better than a dragon halberd for specials.  For one, at tds, inventory space is everything and a dragon halberd would be a waste of inventory space. SGS special heals you and restores prayer which would add up to an additional 3-5 kills. Also in the last section, you shouldn't say you should expect a drop in x amount of days. It would be better if you told how many tormented demons were killed for the drops because people can kill from 1 per day to over 200, its just not a good way to inform people of the drop average.

#15 Deffingmage

Deffingmage

• RS Name:Pkersfortune

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

It's halberd, not halbred :) and you put addy bars in the drop section twice. Very good guide though! Best I have ever seen.
"Friends are like radios; when you turn them on, they get really loud."
Courtesy of: My little brother. He still has no idea why I laughed so hard.

Posted Image

#16 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

Ok thanks, ill go fix that right now, thanks!

K, fixed those errors.
Thanks, Shauly

#17 Kieron

Kieron

~Kieron

• RS Name:K ieron
  • Clan:zybeznet

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

TD's only change prayer after recieving 31 damage without a shield.
With it's shield it takes 5-10 damage for it to change.

~Kieron

Posted Image

The artist formerly known as scytherz
Follow me on twitter!

#18 Pyropthz

Pyropthz

• RS Name:Psct10
  • Clan:Deja Vu

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

Nice guide, I've always used the south-eastern rock but this spot seems to be better. I have one question though, why would you use a rune defender when the only melee weapons you use are 2 handed, a shield might be better over the defender.
You Just Wasted Time Reading This.

#19 stam65543

stam65543

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:35 AM

View PostPyropthz, on Jul 18 2009, 12:57 AM, said:

Nice guide, I've always used the south-eastern rock but this spot seems to be better. I have one question though, why would you use a rune defender when the only melee weapons you use are 2 handed, a shield might be better over the defender.

So the Darklight actually is more effective..

See..The Rune defender itself is much better then the Darklight.

And when they are both combined, They can bring down the Tormented Demon's shield with great ease!
Thanks, Shauly

#20 skil_z

skil_z

Aussie Aussie Aussie

• RS Name:skil_z

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:26 AM

TBH good guide an all but the only picture i seen you in the correct spot (where you cant lure any extra TD's) is the picture where your explaining the melee attacks, if you are one sq north or east from there you will attract extra td's but if you tuck into the nip there

. : :A u s s i e   U n i t : : .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: