Clue Scrolls

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bigrockyman

Bigrockyman

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

hey i need help with this clue scroll-

Cheer in barbarian agility arena.(did that)
headbang before you talk to me.(i have no idea who the 'me' is here)
Equip a steel platebody, maple shortbow, and a wilderness cape.( have them all, i have the 43-cape..is there a specific one i need?

I really need help on this one, its so vague on details.

thx for all yur help guys, i found the guy, and purple guys name is Uri.

Edited by Bigrockyman, 02 July 2009 - 08:10 AM.

RUNESCAPE PWNS ALL!!!!!

#2 cpt300

cpt300

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

Just use the Zybez treasure trail help. You can find it Here  :-P

Good Luck!
Posted Image

I hate valhalla so stupid that they can't think of there own name for a clan so they use the name of a map on halo 3 wtf

-A poster on PK-gen

#3 Rayan

Rayan

Asian Win

• RS Name:Rayan
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

Any wilderniss cape wil do. Are you sure you are cheering IN the The barbarian Agility Arena, north-west of Seers' Village? The one who requires you to do the barcrawl minigame?
http://rsig.eu/stat/kzot3ij5/Rayan.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#4 Bigrockyman

Bigrockyman

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:24 PM

in answer to yur question rayan, i am, as soon as i enter the arena, i do the cheer, and then walk out do the head bang, then put on all the stuff and go..but still who is the 'me'? i checked out zybez help, didnt specifically say who the 'me' was at all..
RUNESCAPE PWNS ALL!!!!!

#5 Like lewis

Like lewis

Duck Slayer Extraordinaire

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

You need to be wearing the items while you cheer and headbang, not put them on after  :-P

Edited by Like lewis, 01 July 2009 - 01:28 PM.

#6 Rayan

Rayan

Asian Win

• RS Name:Rayan

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

View PostBigrockyman, on Jul 1 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

in answer to yur question rayan, i am, as soon as i enter the arena, i do the cheer, and then walk out do the head bang, then put on all the stuff and go..but still who is the 'me'? i checked out zybez help, didnt specifically say who the 'me' was at all..

You put on all the equipment first. Then you cheer and a purple guy will show up(forgot his name at the moment). When he shows up,headbang and THEN talk to him.
http://rsig.eu/stat/kzot3ij5/Rayan.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#7 Dawn 0f Rico

Dawn 0f Rico

• RS Name:iPk right

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

View PostRayan, on Jul 1 2009, 08:24 PM, said:

View PostBigrockyman, on Jul 1 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

You put on all the equipment first. Then you cheer and a purple guy will show up(forgot his name at the moment). When he shows up,headbang and THEN talk to him.

yes you put on the equipment then do your emotes and his name is uri

#8 ic3s tzhaar

ic3s tzhaar

• RS Name:Ic3s tzhaar

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

get through the pipe and do the emote you need to be wearing all the items then uri will show up do the headbang then talk to him

I don't post here that often anymore

Posted Image

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Posted Image

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves..." - bh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: