Answered

Spinning Flax

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Angury

Angury

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:57 AM

I was thinking of spinning flax for crafting.

I know it's not very good exp, but does anyone know approximately how much flax you can spin per hour using the spinning wheel in Lumbridge?

With that I can work out how long it'll take me to level.

Edited by Angury, 28 May 2009 - 07:01 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Rogue

Rogue

Since '04

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:58 AM

With the lumbridge spinner you can probably spin about 1K flax per hour if you're doing it slowly.
If you're concentrating you can probably spin atleast 1.5K.

IN MY SYSTEM.

#3 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:23 AM

View PostAngury, on May 28 2009, 01:00 PM, said:

I was thinking of spinning flax for crafting.

I know it's not very good exp, but does anyone know approximately how much flax you can spin per hour using the spinning wheel in Lumbridge?

With that I can work out how long it'll take me to level.
here's a rough bit of info from the "skills training" stickied topic:

• (Lumbridge spinning wheel) It takes about 75 seconds to spin one full inventory of items. This means you can do 48 trips an hour or spin 1344 (x) items an hour.
    Credits go to tdude75 for timing this
so doing 48 trips per hour in regards to flax should get you around 20,160 exp in the same timespan. if you want to know how many pieces of flax will get you from level y to z, then try using the zybez crafting calculator. if it says, for example, 10,000 need to be strung to advance to the next level, then assuming you will string 1,344 an hour - the whole task should only take you 7.44 hours (approximately). [10,000/1344]

hope that helped.

Edited by Murdoc, 28 May 2009 - 07:26 AM.

[13/26] * [2,382/2595] * [135/138]
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#4 Angury

Angury

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:59 AM

That's great, thanks a lot for your help, both of you. :whistle:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: