About H.a.m Pickpocketing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dint

Dint
  • RS Name:Dint
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:31 AM

Just wondering what level to start attempting it.
Cause I'm level 3 combat and I want to do some Level 1 Clues.

So would it be suitable to pickpocket from them while I'm level 3?
And is there a strategy to pickpocketing them.

Posted Image

W116
Lurkin' RSC since '05

#2 Silvertaler

Silvertaler

Silver Wolf

• RS Name:Silvertaler

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:13 AM

It's really boring to pickpocket them. They'll teleport you out of their base everytime you get cought too many times. I'd suggest getting monster drops instead cause getting clues from them can be really, really harrassing. I once had to pickpocket a quest item off them and it was the most boring thing I've ever done - and I was lvl 40ish thieving.  You can start at any level as they only hit you up to 3 (if I remember correctly), but you'll need some food at your level.

Edited by Silvertaler, 29 April 2009 - 08:14 AM.

#3 Xahren

Xahren

• RS Name:Magic NPC

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

View PostSilvertaler, on Apr 29 2009, 02:16 PM, said:

I'd suggest getting monster drops instead cause getting clues from them can be really, really harrassing.
He can't kill monsters for clues as he's level 3, most likely a skiller.

It's best to start at level 25 as that means you can pickpocket both quite easily. Also wear a full set of H.A.M robes, this is a must because without it you will fail very often at 25 thieving. The maximum damage they do is 3, this gets lower as you have higher agility as you'll be abe to avoid there blows(game text says this).

#4 mstrling70

mstrling70

• RS Name:mstrling70
  • Clan:None

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

I don't remember which HAM quest it is, but one of them gets you into an area below the HAM hideout where there are HAM guards.  They do not teleport you out of the area, and they are an excellent source of level 1 clues, and you get keys to unlock their jewelry chests.

#5 Xahren

Xahren

• RS Name:Magic NPC

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

View Postmstrling70, on Apr 29 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

I don't remember which HAM quest it is, but one of them gets you into an area below the HAM hideout where there are HAM guards.  They do not teleport you out of the area, and they are an excellent source of level 1 clues, and you get keys to unlock their jewelry chests.
Quest is "land of the goblins" and if he wants to stay level 3 he won't be able to do the quest because it gives 3k strength xp, the previous quest requirements gives 3k prayer and 2k range xp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: