"top Pkri Clans" Of P2p & F2p?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

Poll: Will this make clan world more interesting? (242 member(s) have cast votes)

Will this make clan world more interesting?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#21 ssibal

ssibal

• RS Name:ssibal
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

Yes only if this means getting rid of any opinion based threads of clan rankings (e.g. the top 10/20/30 thread).
hi

#22 Aoshi153

Aoshi153

The life of a Bills fan...

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

A list made by a selected commitee would make rankings interesting. It'll probably start rivalries and it'll make the voice of others want to be heard more@

The Knights of Order
IRC - #[ko] on Swiftirc | Forum | Webpage | KO Youtube
Posted Image

#23 Da Man04

Da Man04

Act Like a Champion.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

It needs to be done by intelligent people if done. It can't have the same flaws that the RAW list has.

Divine Forces

Posted Image

#24 deathcode

deathcode

RD Leader, RAW Manager

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:43 PM

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking? No, just read the top 10/20/30 list and you'll see how immature most clans still are, and just troll clans war topics and you'll see how much flame and debate there still is over who won.

Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for? They already fight for a simple win, I'm sure fighting for a real rank might motivate a few more people.

Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI? Nope, the top clans will think it's a waist of time, and being cocky as they are they won't join.
[center][url="http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=reckoningday"]Reckoning Day Ending List[/url] [url="http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=rdcomunity"]Reckoning Day Community Memberlist[/url]
[url="http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showtopic=793585"][img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4987/rawgw8.png[/img][/url]
Is your clan at least 2 months old? Do you have a minimum of 30 members? Send me a [url="http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showuser=140155"]PM[/url] to request entry in the United Nations!
Is your clan in the Ultimate Clan Directory? If no click [url="http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showtopic=658789"]here[/url]!
[url="http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showuser=140155"][img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2813/090731190359t.png[/img][/url][/center]
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Scythe355

#25 Havoc

Havoc

dO ThE ChA cHa FoR hAvOc Ha hA

• RS Name:Havochaha
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

Nice post

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking?

Clan world as whole? No

Clan World Key Points? Yes

Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for?

Yeah taht hawt rsc post where teh flaming goes on :3

Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI?

Never going to please everyone but it will stop most of it

#26 Oldhub

Oldhub

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking?
No, people complained about clans rank hugging the RAW, I'm sure something similar would come up in this list. Plus, clans already have to motivation to have fights lasting several hours WITHOUT "true" ranks; it might turn those fights longer.
Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for?
Don't some clans already have something worth fighting 15+ hours for...
Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI?
No, none of the larger clans even care about RAW anyways, as it doesn't effect them...I don't see why anyone should be complaining about it.

Dark_Invoker said:

What clans do you think will rise in 09 and how far? Clans that PvP

What clan/clan's do you think will fall or even die in 09? Clans that don't PvP

View PostFrenchfry, on Jul 12 2009, 12:33 AM, said:

I was born to troll

Exodus Forums
// Exodus Memberlist // Exodus Website
Sent_Tolumby - Exodus Old School

#27 Coach Moore

Coach Moore

A lion amongst men

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

In my honest oppinion, i think a fight for a rank should be based on full out war's, not a 10hour PKri =\.
forever clanless
Sticks and Stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

#28 quikdrawjoe

quikdrawjoe

Superlongannoyingmembertitlelolz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking? No, read that part in your post about flame filled RSC topic, PKRIs are even worse.

Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for? Maybe, wouldn't surprise me if people were that stupid.

Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI? No, they'll then say RAW is now pointless so close it.

[11:54:45] <Aragon[A]> shut up idiot
[11:54:49] <+QuikdrawJoe> u
[11:54:51] <Aragon[A]> ok

#29 COMRADE COLIN

COMRADE COLIN

the comrade

• RS Status:Member

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking? I would like to see one for p2p and f2p.

Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for? Maybe.

Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI? I hope so cause RAW is a joke.

#30 Professor Oak

Professor Oak

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Do you think the clan world is ready or mature enough for an "official" pkri ranking? Sure why not

Do you think clans will have something worth fighting 15+ hours for? Nothing is worth fighting for 15 hours

Would this settle the dispute between RAW and PKRI?who cares

Posted Image

#31 Orbital2

Orbital2

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

Ugh

Long fights like this prove nothing but bank size

These fights have too much room for interpretation as far as who has "won".  A clan can keep returning long after their advantage is lost if they choose to..especially if they want to hold onto their precious "rank"

Honestly the only thing that we should use 15 hour pkri's to rank is a list of the biggest no lifers involved in the game.  Seriously 15+ hours?  If you can give me a good reason to fight for 15 hours straight I'd love to hear it.  It seems pretty unhealthy to me.  I've led several clans in many wars and fought in many fights.  As a leader I would never want to promote a policy of having 15 hour pkri's simply because it would be an irresponsible thing to ask and expect my members to do.  Clan leaders should really feel as though they are responsible to draw the lines in terms of what they allow.  If people are regularly fighting 15 hour fights then some other part of their life is certainly going to suffer as a part of it (school, personal relationships, a career etc).   A clan leader should really feel a moral responsibility to their members in more ways then just warring prowess.  

Yea you might say "it's the members choice to take part in these types of fights" but it can get more complicated then that.  Maybe the whole reason their a part of the clan is that they aren't accepted in other social circles, so they do these ridiculous things that are asked of them in order to remain a part of that circle.   Maybe they just have bad habits and have trouble controlling their game activity.  Either way leaders shouldn't be asking members to play 8-9-10-15-20 hours at a time sacrificing their health and other aspects of their life

That and PKRI's are just dumb :p
http://img253.echo.c...alliance5uz.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
~Member of Clan Jaguar~
~Former Bk Advisor~
~Leader of the Infamous Rs Waffles and The Coalition Of Egg McMuffins~
~Ex-Leader of the Golden Helms~
~Ex-Leader of 'THE' Clan~
~Former Major General of the NKKA~
~Founder of RFK~
~Ex-Cadet Leader Of Bk~
~Ex-BK Council~
~Ex-Leader of the Teutonic Knights~

#32 50 centxxx

50 centxxx

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

View PostOrbital2, on Apr 23 2009, 10:50 PM, said:

Ugh

These fights have too much room for interpretation as far as who has "won".  A clan can keep returning long after their advantage is lost if they choose to..especially if they want to hold onto their precious "rank"

Honestly the only thing that we should use 15 hour pkri's to rank is a list of the biggest no lifers involved in the game.  Seriously 15+ hours?  If you can give me a good reason to fight for 15 hours straight I'd love to hear it.  It seems pretty unhealthy to me.  I've led several clans in many wars and fought in many fights.  As a leader I would never want to promote a policy of having 15 hour pkri's simply because it would be an irresponsible thing to ask and expect my members to do.  Clan leaders should really feel as though they are responsible to draw the lines in terms of what they allow.  If people are regularly fighting 15 hour fights then some other part of their life is certainly going to suffer as a part of it (school, personal relationships, a career etc).   A clan leader should really feel a moral responsibility to their members in more ways then just warring prowess.  

Yea you might say "it's the members choice to take part in these types of fights" but it can get more complicated then that.  Maybe the whole reason their a part of the clan is that they aren't accepted in other social circles, so they do these ridiculous things that are asked of them in order to remain a part of that circle.   Maybe they just have bad habits and have trouble controlling their game activity.  Either way leaders shouldn't be asking members to play 8-9-10-15-20 hours at a time sacrificing their health and other aspects of their life

15 hours is well worth it for rank number 1 imo even top 5 you dont rly understand unless you have been in a top clan which i have not been but im still a fan.
Posted Image
PROUD NEW MEMBER OF RUNESCAPE DINASTY

#33 Orbital2

Orbital2

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:01 PM

View Post50 centxxx, on Apr 23 2009, 10:56 PM, said:

View PostOrbital2, on Apr 23 2009, 10:50 PM, said:

Ugh

15 hours is well worth it for rank number 1 imo even top 5 you dont rly understand unless you have been in a top clan which i have not been but im still a fan.

Official rankings were not around back then, but at one point I was the most powerful clan leader in rs (had the strongest clans at my disposal).  Was also in BK when we got to #2 in the rankings

Was not worth 15 hours lol

"Yea we lost our top 5 ranking because our members had to go to school/work and be productive members of society, we suck"

Sorry but this log belongs on this thread

<@_50_centxxx> i like pkri
<&Orbital2> 15 hours worth
<&Orbital2> is unhealthy
<&Orbital2> if u ever scheduled bk for a 15 hour pkri
<&Orbital2> i would spend that 15 hours
<&Orbital2> driving to ur home
<&Orbital2> and break ur comp with a ball bat
<@_50_centxxx> lol
<&Orbital2> seriously tho
<&Orbital2> 15 hours
<&Orbital2> we could just fly to their fall in leaders houses
<&Orbital2> and beat em up while the fights still going on
<&Orbital2> snipeing taken to a new extreme

Edited by Orbital2, 23 April 2009 - 10:08 PM.

http://img253.echo.c...alliance5uz.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
~Member of Clan Jaguar~
~Former Bk Advisor~
~Leader of the Infamous Rs Waffles and The Coalition Of Egg McMuffins~
~Ex-Leader of the Golden Helms~
~Ex-Leader of 'THE' Clan~
~Former Major General of the NKKA~
~Founder of RFK~
~Ex-Cadet Leader Of Bk~
~Ex-BK Council~
~Ex-Leader of the Teutonic Knights~

#34 Frenchfry

Frenchfry

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

no

Posted Image

#CR to maximize your clanning experience!

#35 XshinobizX

XshinobizX

ولاء ~ إخلاص

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

I'm not sure why some of you are saying no.

Clans base their ranks in the Clan World by the performances in PKRI's. Let's be honest now, the time with the "Full out wars prove everything!!!" won't ever come back because clans adapted to returning & it's what you need to accept. That said, only way to check who is the best clan & what clans ranks look like is by viewing the RSC toplist. Let me tell you something, that topic is about opinions. We need organization & reliable facts.

RAW List did not work because no one wars anymore. This will work because clans base themselves by fighting each others in PKRI's.

Posted Image
Posted ImageShinobi ~ DF for 7 years & counting. Posted Image
DF Forums ~ DF's IRC Chat

Posted Image

#36 Knightmare25

Knightmare25

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

No, the desertion of wars is what's turned the clan world into crap. If you want to make the clan world more interesting, there should be a larger emphasis on wars.

#37 k12 rising

k12 rising

• RS Status:Free

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

View PostKempokid, on Apr 24 2009, 01:30 AM, said:

View Post-=3xt=-, on Apr 23 2009, 08:25 PM, said:

Yo bro why you leave TR?

Couldn't make most of their events anymore lol  :wub:
^^^
Nice way to get out of TR quietly without getting banned for being "disloyal"  :thumbsup:

Edited by k12 rising, 23 April 2009 - 10:21 PM.

big mac.

#38 Da Man04

Da Man04

Act Like a Champion.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

View Postk12 rising, on Apr 23 2009, 11:22 PM, said:

View PostKempokid, on Apr 24 2009, 01:30 AM, said:

View Post-=3xt=-, on Apr 23 2009, 08:25 PM, said:

Yo bro why you leave TR?

Couldn't make most of their events anymore lol  :wub:
^^^
Nice way to get out of TR quietly without getting banned for being "disloyal"  :thumbsup:

You ban evading this forum is not getting away quietly.

Divine Forces

Posted Image

#39 goodboy7557

goodboy7557

I_LOVE_COOKIESSSS

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

no, this is  a horrible idea, most GOOD clans don't even have 5 day preps, they pk daily/twice a day/ 3-4 times a week, or whatever. PKRI RAW list will fail more than the RAW list.

Posted Image
lol cor

View PostRunearquero, on 03 July 2011 - 01:30 AM, said:

but u payed our leaders to end.

#40 Knightmare25

Knightmare25

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

View Post50 centxxx, on Apr 23 2009, 10:56 PM, said:

And people wonder why the adolescent obesity rate is rising at a staggering pace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: