Getting My Salve Amulet Back

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fuh Qup

Fuh Qup

• RS Name:Fuh Qup
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

I got rid of my salve amulet a long time ago and want to get it back now. I did the haunted mine quest about 2-3 years ago at least... and I have absolutely no memory about the mines or how to get what I need to get. Also, I'd like to enchant the amulet after, so can someone tell me how to do that please? Very detailed instructions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you.

#2 Syncro

Syncro

Grey.

• RS Name:Escrux
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

Follow the instructions in the Haunted Mine Quest Guide to get back to the place where you mine the amulet. Seeing as you did it so long ago you will basically have to do the quest again - but you won't have to fix the rail circuit again. I don't know If you'll have to defeat the boss again though. When you get through the mines, it might be an idea to take more than one crystal, by mining one, dopping it, (repeat as many times as you lile) then picking them all up once you're done.
As for enchanting the amulet, you need to complete the Tarn's Lair Mini-Quest (Guide). If you did so in the past, you can teleport right outside the dungeon where you receive the book used to enchant the amulet, using a Ring of Slaying (Obtained through the slayer skill and requires the completion of the Smoking Kills Quest). If you're unable to get a Ring of Slaying or havn't done the mini quest you'll have to go through a maze full of zombies and kill Tarn Razlor (Use guide above).

Sorry I just linked you to a couple of guides, but they will be fair more detailed and useful then if I tried just explaining it all.

~Peter

#3 Fuh Qup

Fuh Qup

• RS Name:Fuh Qup
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

Thank you. :) Lucky I've already done killed the Tarn guy, and I'm realllllly glad I don't have to do the rail again. My only memory of the quest is hating the rail :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: