Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:53 AM

Board Leaders:

[Kevinn] (Leader), [Magick] (Co-Leader)

CLs:

[Grace] - [Out Of Ctrl]

PK General Rules and Guidelines

PK General

This is the sub forum you are currently in.  The following belongs here:

1. Asking for advice on how to PK & PKing techniques. How to ask for advice.
2. Asking for advice on how to stake & staking techniques.
3. Asking for advice on what you should level your fighting skills to.
4. Posting in search of a PKing partner or team to join (in the correct sticky found: here).
5. Any other PK related discussions.

The Rules

1.  The general rules apply here.  Your posts should be free from swearing and constructed in an intelligent way.  People prefer to reply to posts that are easier to read.  :-P

2.  Disagreements are likely within this forum.  An example would be in a post relating to what people think you should do with your accounts stats.  Instead of adding fuel to the fire, try to persuade and tell the person why you believe your idea is better.  

3.  You do not require a picture to post here.

4.  Posts relating to you quitting will be deleted.

5.  Posts with the intention of bad naming or insulting a person will be closed.

6.  If you have a problem with someone, take that problem up with them via the PM system.

7.  Challenges to other players should not be posted here.

8.  Topics asking for suggestions for names on a new account will be closed.

9.  No "Remember me" type topics will be allowed.

Information and Advice

1.  Moderators and CLs appreciate your help.  If you see a post that violates the rules, please feel free to report it to a CL or a Moderator.  Helpful people quickly become noticed.   :-D

2.  Try to learn the rules of the forum and learn what type of posts belong in stickies.  This will certainly help everyone in the long run.

Please feel free to post any rules or ideas that I have missed.  This will help me greatly in constructing easy to understand rules.   :-P

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Posted Image
Original RSC Member Number: 1191.
Official Zybez Chat: ZChat - details here.
The river always finds the sea, so helplessly, like you find me.

#2 Jonkletman

Jonkletman

• RS Name:Jonkletman
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Druidz

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:17 AM

In order to get a successful, and thoughtful post, you need to fully explain what you need help with. You also need to include all needed information. As in combat level desired, rather you're members, and even to the point of your desired stats(places to train.)

I've seen many people just post their stats, asking where to go from there. This is ok, you'll get some replies; but more effectively you'll get better ones if you include all the needed information. There's more then just the needed, there is also the unwanted. For example; the desired stats. Not totally needed, but would help others get a clear view.

Example said:

I need some advice for my PKer.
His stats are:
Attack: 40
Defence: 1
Strength: 53
Hits: 45
Ranged: 60
Prayer: 31
Magic: 1

I'd like to effectively train to the desired stats of 40, 1, 61, with around 65+ ranged.  I was wondering if those stats would be decent for the combat level of 41 - 44. My current combat is 38. Any tips of what's the next step? I really don't want to train for months, so, I don't want 99 99 99 stat replies. Thanks in advance.

- Snap -

Edited by blackspy, 14 June 2006 - 11:18 PM.

Have a query?  Feel free to contact me.

Jonkletman - Retired PK Community Leader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: