• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 petey3612

petey3612

• RS Name:petey3612
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:lod

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:42 PM

personally im bored outta my mind 99.99% of the time im on rs cuz im f2p and i love killing high lvl monsters with good drops.
So here goes nothing..
there should be a high lvl f2p boss (about lvl 200 or so) that can be lootshared and you have to complete dragon slayer to fight him.
heres how to get to him
you go talk to ned, and ask him to teleport you to the "secret spot". if you have not done dragon slayer yet he will say somthing like "you think you can go there when you havent even deafeted evlarg? hahaha!" and if you have he says "i wish you the best of luck" your screen goes black, and theres a dungeon. once you go in there theres the boss.
What attack he does.
he attacks in meele and range. the tanker will feel both the meele and range. everyone else will feel his range. he has lesser deamons as body guards too. his max hit without meele prayer on is 50. his prayer max hit is 39.
Drops
he will have theese as top drops
50k gp
rune platebody
rune plateskirt
rune full helm
rune scimitar
rune kiteshield
rune 2h sword
100-500 death runes
100-500 strength potion (1)
100 big bones (noted)
other drops
chaos rune (1-100)
adamant platebody (noted)
adamant arrows (100)
ashes (1)
feathers (15k-20k)
trout (100-200)
rune dagger
he drops 1 big bone 100%

Hp level 420
Exp if solo'd using agressive 1251

gonna keep working on this

Edited by petey3612, 17 January 2009 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Tai kwan oo0

Tai kwan oo0

• RS Name:Jykk
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

Um, I don't think that jagex would make a f2p boss for obvious reasons. But just to give some cc. I don't think that ned should simply teleport you to the spot, there should be a harder entrance so that not every lvl 50 with d slayer done can go there. Imagine the masses at that boss on like every world if it's so simple.

edit: As an example it would be an entrance in wilderness or [Insert new place or old place re-made a bit] with some combat stat requirement to enter, or non-combat aswell ( Yeah a bit godwars wannabe I guess ).

Edited by Tai kwan oo0, 17 January 2009 - 03:59 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

This would never happen. The only updates F2P players will ever get are holiday events and graphical improvements.

This is the sort of thing that only members would be allowed to mess with. Even so, the drops are ridiculous. For example, 100-500 strength potions?? Are you out of your mind?! :$

[Enter the August 2013 Suggestions Competition now!]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#4 for_sooth

for_sooth

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

wow just saw that 100-500 str pots? not even 1 boss in p2p gives anything like that. Bando's gives 3 super resotes, but that's all i can think of. That's to many death runes for f2p, and also way to many rune items, 3 tops. Your pushing for p2p in a f2p world.

[Proud RSD Member]

Posted Image

:: Runescape Dinasty :: Elite F2P and P2P Clan :: 135 P2P Average :: 125 F2P Average ::

[RSD Website] [RSD Forums] [RSD Memberlist] [RSD Videos]

Posted Image

#5 Devin

Devin

SoTM.

• RS Name:Woodman1014
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

Sorry, F2P should not get a boss this good.  For the sake of the topic,

Is Ned a mage? I don't believe so. There should be no teleporting to this area, and you havent said how they get out, since it is teleport. I think there should be an entrance in the Wilderness, level 30. To get the key Ned needs to give it to you. To get to the boss to have to go through a hard dungeon, and every member of the team, or anyone that wants to enter has to solo kill a level 100 demon. Then, you can enter though a door to the boss.

#6 Prodigy

Prodigy

Proud Atheist

• RS Name:Ill Scar You

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

no
f2p already got stealing creation, pvp worlds, fist of guthix and will no doubt get mobilizing armies too

they don't pay and yet they still get way too much, and wtf would a f2p boss drop? a roon scim!?!?

Edited by Prodigy, 17 January 2009 - 05:07 PM.

#7 Jay Rawd

Jay Rawd

d[-_-]b

• RS Name:Chemiker

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

along with what's stated above, you said nothing about what the boss is actually like, and hitting too hard for f2p.  that's godwars hits man, and those are level 600+ or something like that (can't remember off the top of my head)

think f2p, not p2p in a f2p world.

maybe make the max hit 25 or so, regardless of prayer.
~Snort Cigs~

#8 pur3 i am

pur3 i am

mayberlin

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:20 PM

420 hp :S, like 75% of the bosses in p2p have 255 hp

#9 Maskedmatt09

Maskedmatt09

True Legends Never Die

• RS Name:Maskedmatt09

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:22 PM

Seems like a pretty good suggestion honestly. Those are some pretty extreme drops, but if he is going to drop things like that you should have to have 10 - 20 man team depending on levels.

Posted ImageMM09
Posted Image

#10 Invictus

Invictus

Official RSC Cynic

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

If Jagex were to release a boss for F2P, it would be Revs, but with actual good drops. For example, make there be a certain spawn location for Rev Knights and as soon as you enter, a Rev Knight appears. But, they should actually have good drops since they are so freaking hard.

Drops like:
Rune Items - Useless ones like Dagger or Mace (Fairly common)
Rune Items - More commonly used like Scimitar or Full helm (common)
Rune Items - Best items like Shield and Plate (Rare)
Corrupt Dragon Items (Very Rare)

I would like to see some sort of F2P boss though.

Posted Image

The Noobs Website

Zezima watched a woman give birth. He asked her what her summoning level was..

Click here to LOL IRL

#11 Sycllo

Sycllo

• RS Name:Sycllo

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

View PostProdigy, on Jan 17 2009, 05:09 PM, said:

no
f2p already got stealing creation, pvp worlds, fist of guthix and will no doubt get mobilizing armies too

they don't pay and yet they still get way too much, and wtf would a f2p boss drop? a roon scim!?!?

Stealing creation is members only, and I doubt we'll get mobilizing armies.
On topic however, even f2p myself, I think this monster is way too powerful, and the drops are too much. Like someone else, said, you're going for a p2p boss in a f2p world.
Posted Image

#12 Dylan

Dylan

Hmm..

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

Jagex will never implement this.  Free to play is suppose to be a "free trial", of sorts.  They're not going to spend time making a boss for people who aren't paying money.  And plus, those hits are even high for members.  :ph34r:
Other then that, this thread could use some work, but overall it's a good suggestion, if Jagex actually updated Free to Play.  :cry:
Sorry if I sounded rude, I wasn't trying to be.  ^_^
~Dylan

#13 Magnus55

Magnus55

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

You want to fight bosses, buy members.  

F2P already has their boss.  His name is Elvarg.

Edited by Magnus55, 18 January 2009 - 01:24 AM.

Heh.

#14 iDrew

iDrew

In the depths of a mind insane, fantasy and reality are the same

• RS Name:Elk Season

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:26 AM

View PostMagnus55, on Jan 18 2009, 04:26 PM, said:

F2P already has their boss.  His name is Elvarg.
Elvarg is a girl

Posted Image
Tumblr
STRAIGHT EDGE UNTIL THE DAY I DIE

#15 User2392345123

User2392345123

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

View PostMurdoc, on Jan 17 2009, 10:02 PM, said:

This would never happen. The only updates F2P players will ever get are holiday events and graphical improvements.

This is the sort of thing that only members would be allowed to mess with. Even so, the drops are ridiculous. For example, 100-500 strength potions?? Are you out of your mind?! :cry:
They are 1 dose... 500 is maybe a bit much, but 100 isn't.

But your monster is way too strong. Have you ever played on F2P anyway? you can heal a max of 14 in 1 bite, and you don't have prayer potions... so your protect from melee would be useless... Also, you don't have any armour besides rune, remember? that monster will tear you apart in 5 secs... 35-35 - 35 and you're dead...

#16 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

View PostMagnus55, on Jan 18 2009, 06:26 AM, said:

F2P already has their boss. His name is Elvarg.
Funnily enough, you can only fight her ONCE...

View PostSkyeam, on Jan 18 2009, 04:05 PM, said:

View PostMurdoc, on Jan 17 2009, 10:02 PM, said:

This is the sort of thing that only members would be allowed to mess with. Even so, the drops are ridiculous. For example, 100-500 strength potions?? Are you out of your mind?! :cry:
They are 1 dose... 500 is maybe a bit much, but 100 isn't.
Yes I knew that when I posted, but still, 100 potions is too high an amount. I wouldn't mind 5-10 noted, but 100? C'mon, lets be serious.

[Enter the August 2013 Suggestions Competition now!]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#17 Brentasaurus

Brentasaurus

Brent

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

Well i wont be like the others just simply putting you down. Some people just feel like they need to put others down.

On topic, There is the main problem that Jagex couldn't make a f2p boss because then there would be no point for people to pay for p2p(Well less people). It is a free trial of sorts, or for many a very dificult way to get 99 in the f2p stats.

If your having trouble getting p2p, target sells little cards so just save up and you never have to tell your parents you need there card ;)...Also walmart sells a visa or mastercard that's the exact same as a credit card but you put the cash on it.

#18 Kievit

Kievit

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

F2P should have something like.. the King Black Dragon. That would actually be challanging.
Posted Image

#19 starwarsct

starwarsct

• RS Name:TheRedBaran

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

The idea of having an F2P boss is not altogether bad.  However, the stats are far too high for a level 200 monster, and F2Pers would not be able to stand up to it.  Also, the drops are better than many P2P bosses of comparable level, and seem too high for F2P.  If the stats and drops were reduced to appropriate levels, I might consider supporting this.  However, in its current state it would not be practical for F2P.
Posted Image

#20 Guthrie Drive

Guthrie Drive

Zeeshan with a Z

• RS Name:Zeeshan w/z

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

Mabey it would be a "twin" of the dragon in the quest?  ANd nerf the coins for 50k to 20K :P

Also this would be extrely hard to kiull in f2p  i think a lvl 165 and ~150 hp
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: