- The HoS will preamble about how asking to sell/buy items is impractical if you are talking to him/her outside the Grand Exchange area.
- Upon selecting the 'Sorry, but can you help me out?' option, the player gets a reprieve (note you won't have to go through this conversation again).
- The HoS will [kindly] arange for the items/cash to be transferred to your account, but there is a time lapse in which the goods take to come, and a travel expenses fee.
- The travel expenses depend on the value of the item you want to buy/sell, and what you are doing to do with it.
- If you're trying to make a very quick sale, then the fee is a 5% deduction off the money you gain through the transaction. So if the item you're trying to get rid of something which costs 10,000 coins, then the bank will take 500 gp as its due. Leaving you with 9,500 coins.
- If you're desperate to buy something ASAP, then the bank will add 5% on to the costs of the item(s) in question. So if you're trying to purchase something for 10,000 coins, then the bank will ask you to pay 10,500 coins instead.
- The time lapse period for the item(s)/cash to arrive will be of a pre-determined value. depending once again on the overall cost of the item(s) you are trying to sell, or those which you are trying to buy. If the goods cost 10,000 coins to buy/sell, then they will take 10 seconds to arrive. Logic being price divided by 1000. So really, this system works very well if you only need to get rid off/gain cheap merchandise. If you're trying to buy something like a party hat, then you'd probably be better off walking... Please note that this is added to the time already spent waiting for the actual goods to be bought/sold.
Edited by Murdoc, 24 April 2013 - 08:28 AM.