4 replies to this topic

#1 dangma

dangma

f2p pking ownz p2p

• RS Name:LOLWAT
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

Posted Image

Epidemic was the greatest upcoming clan of 07. Closed due to wilderness being removed. We are back from the dead to claim our #1 rank. Winner of 4 out of 5 Pure community awards of our category since we reopened, nothing can stop us. With PvP back into the game, and a recent req. raise we are literally on fire. So join now while you still can!

Site: www.EpidemicClan.com
Memberlist: http://runehead.com/...p?clan=epidemic
IRC: #Epidemic_clan

Our Pure Community Awards
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Requirements-
- 75+ Strength, Range, or Magic
- 60+ Combat
- 20- Defense

Posted Image

Introduction
Epidemic's main strength is our member's organization. We don't play around when it comes to wars and don't accept any fooling around either. If you join, you will learn a lot and realize what its like to be in a real clan. Our excellent leadership also love to develop some sick strategies and implement them in the clan. A combo of good strategies and organization is what makes us different from other clans. If you're looking for an active clan who strives to improve you should join us.
If you are interested to know where we come from, you can read our full history here: Epidemic's History

Posted Image

Ranks
Here is a list of the clan officials with a little background information on each of them.

Warlord Of Epidemic
Blahabahaba: Andrew, also known as Jibs2ndpure, is probably one of the most well known pure leader of all times. Andrew started leading main clans in 04. In summer 05 he joined a clan named The Pures, which a few weeks later led them to be the 3rd Best Pure clan. Jibs later founded Epidemic with Bob. Starting from lvl 3's, Epidemic entered the top 10 on December 10th, only a few months later. Jibs is a genius when it comes down to the battlefield, he will never stop surprising you with his amazing strategies.

Co-Leaders
Bob: Bob is known as Bow Of Bob or I3ack2own in the pure clan world. Bob was one of the core members of TP back in summer 05. He later joinned MM on I3ack2own. In summer 07, Jibs talks with him on msn about creating Epidemic. This is when Bob's leading career begins. Jibs and Bob made of Epidemic one of the best clans of 2007 in a span of only a few months. He learned a lot from leading Epidemic and he is back to prove it.

IVP: In Vas Por joined Epidemic in October, in under a week she got promoted to Elite. On December 12th, Jagex decided to remove wilderness, Jibs and Bob decided to quit runescape but didn't want to close Epidemic. They gave the lead to IVP, Narb and Bhavik. They all did an amazing job and turned Epidemic in Absolution. This is when everyone realized her true potential as a leader. In the new Epidemic, she will be co-leading the clan.

Posted Image

A picture is worth a thousand words

Epidemic of 2007:
[ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ] - [ x ]

Epidemic of 2008:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

VIDEOS:

Video Gallery

Epidemic vs Pure's Revolution -

Epidemic vs The Dreaded (Fire-Strike War) -

Epidemic Movie

Posted Image

Clan Information
Site: www.EpidemicClan.com
IRC: #Epidemic_clan
Memberlist: http://runehead.com/...p?clan=epidemic

Posted Image

Edited by dangma, 04 January 2009 - 09:23 PM.

Epidemicclan.ipbfree.com

#2 ♥ Sandra ♥

♥ Sandra ♥

~<3 Sandra

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Forsaken

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

Best f2p 70+ req clan :D
To join

1. Go to our website www.epidemicclan.ipbfree.com as announced.
2. Make an account on our forum.
3. Read all the rules and make a application.
4. get 3 yesses and you'r in.

There have been a Requirement change in Epidemic.
From now on you don't need to be cmb 60+

How ever, we will have new Reqs around the end of the year.

-Requirements-
- 70+ Strength, Range, or Magic
- 20- Defense

Posted Image

#3 Only Name Available

Only Name Available

Posted 20 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

Just joined on an old pure I found

View PostMinedU, on Nov 20 2008, 05:34 AM, said:

How/where do I apply?
Refer to sandra's steps, you need to register on our forums, and properly fill out an application.

View Postkody m ade, on Nov 20 2008, 07:41 PM, said:

sexy banner, gl recruiting!
Thanks good luck with Vitality.  I remember when it was made :P

#4 Bow

Bow

Uh oh

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

I am posting this to remind you that posting bump is considered spam and is against our rules. This also applies to posts that are made just to bring the topic back to the top of the page (join now please!, * anyone?!, etc.)

We have a bump feature that allows you the topic creator to bump your topic without having to post. To use this feature simply go to the right hand top corner of your post and you will find "Options". Click this and then select the "Bump This Topic" feature.
Senior Moderator
- Feel free to PM me if you need any anything and I will do my best to help.
Specialties:
-Clan Discussion
-OSRS Price Guide ( Please use the Price Guide Help Topic for inquiries)

Posted Image

#5 flintjoris

flintjoris

• RS Name:flintjoris

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:45 PM

what are gmt pk times for friday saterday sunday?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: