* * * * - 10 votes
Guide

Ultimate P2P Combat Guide - Levels 1 - 99

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#121 mendez980

mendez980

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for the tips and complements on how organized and informational the guide is. :lol:  THANKS VERY MUCH!

Posted Image

Runescape Rules!!

CHICAGO BULLS RULE TOO!:)

#122 wwtbd

wwtbd

• RS Name:wwtbd
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

This guide is wonderful but I have one question. When it says you can go to giant spiders at 70-80 - does that mean strength/attack/defence level 70 or combat level 70?

#123 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

• RS Name:Effluvia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

View PostKriurk, on 08 June 2011 - 11:31 PM, said:

Registered just to say this...
Thanks for the guide man,I recently started up a new runescape account after not playing in years and this guide has helped me quite a bit. Great guide.
You're more than welcome, glad I have helped!

View PostDemonic Chaos, on 16 June 2011 - 05:32 AM, said:

A huge training method for 20 - 40 is lvl 12 minotaurs

20 - 40 Minotaurs
Minotaurs found on the first floor of the stronghold of security andd is not only great exp but decent money for lower levels however not as good as cows. They make up for this becuase they're is usually enough for everyone. It is recommended that you fight the lvl 12 instead of the lvl 27 minotaurs becuase they drop the same items. Most these items are also stackable so this means you can bring a near full inventory of food. Food recommended is trout or better, the fishing spot nearby can supply the player with food whether the player fishes and cooks them or someone is power fishing and drops them. Because the minotaurs can hit rather often it is recommended to bring the strongest armor you can bring, mithril or black will do but is unnecessary.    

You also forgot to mention goblins near the lumbridge run down shack and men in the house north of edgvile bank.

Goblin 10 - 20
Goblins are found all over runescape and has been long considered the easiest way to obtain a lvl 1 clue scroll until ham was released. The 2 most popular spots are found in the stronghold of security (higher level goblins) and the run down shack southwest of the lumbridge cow field. This method of leveling is purely for xp and not for cash; otherwise cows are a good alternative until you get higher levels. Goblins hit rather harder than cows so it is highly recommended that your bring food (trout or better)

10 - 20
Men/Women
Men and women n the house north of the edgvile bank are commonly killed because they are fast exp and near a bank. Because of this it trips are shorter. Not only this but men/women drops bones; a full inventory (assuming you pick nothing else up) sell on the grand exchange for 1.9k
Thanks for that. People get the general idea now though, I don't really want to change the starting levels too much.

View PostJon S, on 18 June 2011 - 09:11 PM, said:

Great guide, very descriptive and good pictures.  May want to say something about Minotaurs, a great p2p option.  I got up to 70k/hour at less busy times.
Thanks.

View PostSorrowSorenn, on 09 July 2011 - 03:15 PM, said:

Hey, is this guide still accurate? It was posted in 2008, so this was edited right? I just want to know before I actually start. (: Thanks for the guide btw.
Of course, I update it whenever new quests come out or I hear of a new training spot.

View PostPro-Leto, on 02 August 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

Wow, I love the guide. Thank you for going further than lvl 1 to 40, 40 to 70, and then 70 plus. This guide really helps
Glad to hear, you're more than welcome.

View Postmendez980, on 21 September 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Thanks for the tips and complements on how organized and informational the guide is. :thumbsup:  THANKS VERY MUCH!
Anytime.

View Postwwtbd, on 28 September 2011 - 09:40 AM, said:

This guide is wonderful but I have one question. When it says you can go to giant spiders at 70-80 - does that mean strength/attack/defence level 70 or combat level 70?
Sorry for the late reply, you may not even read this; that means Strength/Attack/Defense level, not combat.

#124 Nommy

Nommy

The unseen donger

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

Please consider adding Dharoking, especially on Atoll Skeletons. It's probably the fastest melee experience ingame, save troll invasion with claws.
500k+/hr profit without requirements
Add me on League: "PlentyOfNoms" (NA)/"So Moist" (OCE)

#125 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

• RS Name:Effluvia

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:43 AM

View PostNommy, on 18 October 2011 - 03:22 PM, said:

Please consider adding Dharoking, especially on Atoll Skeletons. It's probably the fastest melee experience ingame, save troll invasion with claws.
Use of Dharok at the Monkey Guards is in there.

#126 CakesAreFries

CakesAreFries

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

View PostLukeage, on 19 October 2011 - 04:43 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure Noms is talking about the skeletons, not guards. You can use a salve amulet on them for a 20% attack and strength boost.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#127 Nommy

Nommy

The unseen donger

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

View PostCakesAreLies, on 28 October 2011 - 11:04 PM, said:

View PostLukeage, on 19 October 2011 - 04:43 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure Noms is talking about the skeletons, not guards. You can use a salve amulet on them for a 20% attack and strength boost.

This. Plus, it has that extra element of afk because if you pick the right spots there's no need to move and there's no spiders to poison you.
500k+/hr profit without requirements
Add me on League: "PlentyOfNoms" (NA)/"So Moist" (OCE)

#128 squint

squint

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:08 PM

im going to try dhing monkeys see how much xp i get thanks for the guide !

#129 X Rowshan X

X Rowshan X

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:41 PM

Nice guide, I always loved Armoured Zombies to train. Add a variety of places, and a guide on Powerslaying, that would help.
Posted Image

118+11 COMBAT

Currently known as Rowshan.

My main's name is "Laski".

MAXED TURMOIL BARROWS PURE

#130 Haii

Haii

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:08 AM

Nice guide, overall. Really liked all the possible options that you listed and not just focused on a single place. Good job. ^^
Posted Image

#131 Hannah.

Hannah.

80s

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

Very detailed guide, good to see more than one training option per level category. Thanks :king:

S3 Honoured

#132 Evf

Evf

#GoatGang

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

Was worth the read, noticed things I did myself.
This guide is amazing, and is worth every +1 you get.

#133 brian01001

brian01001

Impossible is Nothing

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Even though this guide was written a while back, I could still see this being very useful to people new to combat and/or lower level players. You did a really good job putting this together, as well as it being well written in my opinion.

The only thing I thought I would point out is that for the slayer training gear section:

View PostLukeage, on 28 October 2008 - 02:39 PM, said:

• Slayer Helmet > Full Slayer Helmet > Black Mask
Full slayer Helm should be put as greater then regular slayer helm.
Hate it Posted Image or love it Posted Image, I'm still #1.
Posted Image

Posted Image lmfao XD

We make our own monsters and they come back to haunt us.

《〠_〠》......here lies some suspicious link that you know deep down you want to click on.......

#134 StevenID0om_

StevenID0om_

The Moose

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

Looks amazing, and if I wasn't maxed on my 3 accounts I would try them. Hopefully you can upload updated-gear :)!
Spoiler
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks, Gladz

#135 Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

i wish this was made years ago and it will help me
Posted Image

#136 firedeath

firedeath

• RS Name:firedeath

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

awesome guide!!!
this guide really helps!!!!
Goals:
-level 70 all skills (9/25)
-level 99 runecrafting (90/99)
-combat level 160 (149/160)   

Posted Image

#137 MarcusPrime

MarcusPrime

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

This training guide was awesome before the EOC but now it needs revamped

Posted Image

#138 strunbahqo

strunbahqo

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Wow your guide is really helping and motivating me to get 99 strength. Thank you very much.

#139 Carnavore

Carnavore

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

Great work. Love the guide it'll help me alot!
Posted Image Goals : 78/99 Strength
                                                                                                                         92/100 Combat                

#140 Elupe

Elupe

• RS Name:Radar870
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Will be using this very detailed nice work

Edited by Chief Swift, 03 June 2013 - 07:28 AM.

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: