Guide

Ultimate P2P Combat Guide - Levels 1 - 99

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#101 Pace

Pace

Zybez Radio DJ

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

Great guide, I was under the impression experiments were the best option for me. Hahaha, I was so stupid. Thanks to your guide, im not stupid!

~Reach for the stars, they might reach back~

♠φ Zybez Radio: DJ Pace φ♠

#102 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

• RS Name:Effluvia
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:21 AM

View PostCoupleOfGoons, on 18 April 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

I might try dharoking at ape toll, once i get enough money, thanks for guide ^^
Good luck and you are welcome!

View PostFrozenByFear, on 24 April 2011 - 08:53 PM, said:

awesome guide.  I love the depth you put into each section and the time you put into it such as going as far as listing the amount of experience!  Fantastic!
Thank you, I appreciate that.

View PostPace, on 24 April 2011 - 11:41 PM, said:

Great guide, I was under the impression experiments were the best option for me. Hahaha, I was so stupid. Thanks to your guide, im not stupid!
Thanks and more than happy to help, heh ;)

#103 MrSmilez

MrSmilez

• RS Name:Stuffme1994
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

Great guide! I'm sure a lot of effort was put into this which makes it more sweeter  :thumbsup:

I also loved the little pictures of the npc's! GJ

#104 soulvern

soulvern

• RS Status:Free

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

I love this guide, ive had lvl 80 stats for ever and finally decided to power train att and str. Spiders are awesome have 82 att and 85 str now, also if any one wants a really cheap way to be more efficiant i reccomend combat pots they cost like 50g and boost ya plenty enough for this making killing these things faster. Thanks for the awesome guide

#105 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

View PostMrSmilez, on 27 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

Great guide! I'm sure a lot of effort was put into this which makes it more sweeter  :huh:

I also loved the little pictures of the npc's! GJ
Thank you and yes, I keep it updated so the work is never really done!

View Postsoulvern, on 01 May 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

I love this guide, ive had lvl 80 stats for ever and finally decided to power train att and str. Spiders are awesome have 82 att and 85 str now, also if any one wants a really cheap way to be more efficiant i reccomend combat pots they cost like 50g and boost ya plenty enough for this making killing these things faster. Thanks for the awesome guide
Thank you and you are welcome, glad to hear I have helped yet another person.
That is a good point, I shall add that in!

#106 zoth01

zoth01

• RS Name:crovaxx07
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hey, great to see how much this guide has improved. Just thought i would leave this picture for you:

Posted Image

This is (i believe) the most efficient setup for armoured zombies. Basicly you repot extremes every time you re-enter the dungeon (after recharging prayer), soulsplit if you need health and use dds, or just spec with EEE.
I'm achieving way over 100k experience per hour at 90 att/str and i believe you can reach 150k exp per hour at maxed str/att lvls.

I am everything I want to be, I am a Lucid Dreamer.

#107 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

View Postzoth01, on 02 May 2011 - 09:30 AM, said:

Hey, great to see how much this guide has improved. Just thought i would leave this picture for you:

http://img577.images...873/azsetup.png

This is (i believe) the most efficient setup for armoured zombies. Basicly you repot extremes every time you re-enter the dungeon (after recharging prayer), soulsplit if you need health and use dds, or just spec with EEE.
I'm achieving way over 100k experience per hour at 90 att/str and i believe you can reach 150k exp per hour at maxed str/att lvls.
Thanks very much for the contributions. I shall add this now.
I appreciate it.

#108 Kabrex

Kabrex

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

This is an awesome guide, even though all the spots have been regurgitated by hundreds of guides. It is informative if you are unaware and the slayer section is a nice addition. I am a bit confused as why fighter torso/veracs skirt ranks higher than full bandos for slayer, as I know that is not the case.
Humanity is overrated.

#109 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:04 AM

View PostKabrex, on 03 May 2011 - 08:53 AM, said:

This is an awesome guide, even though all the spots have been regurgitated by hundreds of guides. It is informative if you are unaware and the slayer section is a nice addition. I am a bit confused as why fighter torso/veracs skirt ranks higher than full bandos for slayer, as I know that is not the case.
Thank you.
And I've added a little note to explain that; I'm not listing items from best to worst in that list, I'm literally listing variations on the items shown in the above images. Thanks for letting me know though.

#110 MVP

MVP

VYE‡ArdenT

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

Damn it man, you put some serious time and effort into this and it shows. I used so much of this over the years for leveling myself and I'm happy to see you're willing to share it with those in a way that everyone can understand if they didn't know parts of this before. Even though who believe their leveling methods in P2P have been the most effective, guaranteed they'll learn something new from reading this thread. I did kind of power-skim it so I wasn't able to pick out any grammatical or spelling errors, but from what I saw it's kept very basic in TL;DR format (no walls of text in one section) yet very in-depth in explanation.

Posted ImagePosted ImageVisualize Your Enmity | 137 Combat | Protoss Player | Masters 1v1 | Masters in all team games | Sponsored by Asus, SNOWIK, Eclipse & Spectrum | Arena-Tournament Gladiator for 2 seasons (Rogue - RMP) | Season 8 Gladiator (Priest) Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#111 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

View PostZeraph, on 09 May 2011 - 02:56 AM, said:

Damn it man, you put some serious time and effort into this and it shows. I used so much of this over the years for leveling myself and I'm happy to see you're willing to share it with those in a way that everyone can understand if they didn't know parts of this before. Even though who believe their leveling methods in P2P have been the most effective, guaranteed they'll learn something new from reading this thread. I did kind of power-skim it so I wasn't able to pick out any grammatical or spelling errors, but from what I saw it's kept very basic in TL;DR format (no walls of text in one section) yet very in-depth in explanation.
I appreciate that a lot, thanks.
I'm very happy to see that it's helped you and that you've been using it for a while!

#112 ^TakeItEZ

^TakeItEZ

• RS Name:Chill A Bit
  • Clan:-
  • Team:-

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

I love the guide, it shows that you put a lot of work into it which is always good. :blink: It's worded well enough that most people would be able to understand it with ease, and that's not something you see in many guides.
Trust me bro... I'm fresher than commercials, double pits-to-chesty.

#113 Da Fok

Da Fok

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

Nice guide, armored zombies is a good place to train lol

#114 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

View Post^TakeItEZ, on 22 May 2011 - 07:30 PM, said:

I love the guide, it shows that you put a lot of work into it which is always good. :-) It's worded well enough that most people would be able to understand it with ease, and that's not something you see in many guides.
Thanks, that's good to hear. Wouldn't want a convoluted guide!

View PostDa Fok, on 25 May 2011 - 05:19 PM, said:

Nice guide, armored zombies is a good place to train lol
Yes, they are great. Thanks.

#115 Kriurk

Kriurk

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:31 PM

Registered just to say this...
Thanks for the guide man,I recently started up a new runescape account after not playing in years and this guide has helped me quite a bit. Great guide.

#116 Demonic Chaos

Demonic Chaos

♫ d^_^b ♪ ℓife |►σ

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

A huge training method for 20 - 40 is lvl 12 minotaurs

20 - 40 Minotaurs
Minotaurs found on the first floor of the stronghold of security andd is not only great exp but decent money for lower levels however not as good as cows. They make up for this becuase they're is usually enough for everyone. It is recommended that you fight the lvl 12 instead of the lvl 27 minotaurs becuase they drop the same items. Most these items are also stackable so this means you can bring a near full inventory of food. Food recommended is trout or better, the fishing spot nearby can supply the player with food whether the player fishes and cooks them or someone is power fishing and drops them. Because the minotaurs can hit rather often it is recommended to bring the strongest armor you can bring, mithril or black will do but is unnecessary.    

You also forgot to mention goblins near the lumbridge run down shack and men in the house north of edgvile bank.

Goblin 10 - 20
Goblins are found all over runescape and has been long considered the easiest way to obtain a lvl 1 clue scroll until ham was released. The 2 most popular spots are found in the stronghold of security (higher level goblins) and the run down shack southwest of the lumbridge cow field. This method of leveling is purely for xp and not for cash; otherwise cows are a good alternative until you get higher levels. Goblins hit rather harder than cows so it is highly recommended that your bring food (trout or better)

10 - 20
Men/Women
Men and women n the house north of the edgvile bank are commonly killed because they are fast exp and near a bank. Because of this it trips are shorter. Not only this but men/women drops bones; a full inventory (assuming you pick nothing else up) sell on the grand exchange for 1.9k

Edited by Demonic Chaos, 16 June 2011 - 05:32 AM.

Posted Image

#117 Jon S

Jon S

• RS Name:Jon S

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

Great guide, very descriptive and good pictures.  May want to say something about Minotaurs, a great p2p option.  I got up to 70k/hour at less busy times.

#118 tobbe pk swe

tobbe pk swe

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

Didn't know armoured zombies was that fast xp, might try them

#119 SorrowSorenn

SorrowSorenn

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hey, is this guide still accurate? It was posted in 2008, so this was edited right? I just want to know before I actually start. (: Thanks for the guide btw.

#120 Pro-Leto

Pro-Leto

• RS Name:Pro-Leto

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Wow, I love the guide. Thank you for going further than lvl 1 to 40, 40 to 70, and then 70 plus. This guide really helps

Opus futurus optimus of optimus
Working to be the best of the best.

Posted Image

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: