• 12.0 Outroduction (Epilogue)
  • 13.0 Credits

0.0 Quick Guide Dictionary

• Xp = Experience (points)
  • Pker = Player killer
  • Hp = Hitpoints (your health)
  • Xp/h = Experience per hour

1.0 Introduction

Having high combat skills allows you to reap fully the rewards of the game, such as being able to kill the newest and best monster and to kill all those other players asking to be killed in the wilderness. After achieving level 99 in these combat skills, I have decided to share my knowledge with other people.
This guide will help you to get those combat levels you've always wanted! Enjoy.

Polite/constructive criticism is very much welcome. So are improvements to the guide and suggestions for methods etc. Please be aware that I won't always use these methods, so don't take offence. Thanks a lot.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

2.0 Levels 1 - 10

Posted Image  

Where Found: Northwest of Lumbridge, at Fred's farm; north of Lumbridge, farm near the cows; south of Falador; Champions' guild garden, southwest of Varrock.
720 - 2,880 xp/h

To start off, you're going to need a weapon. A good idea is to get a Bronze Scimitar from the spawn upstairs in a house in Rimmington (refer to world map). After training a bit, the sword obtained from completion of The Blood Pact quest is a good alternative as it is easy to obtain. Don't worry about armour just yet as the Chickens and Cows hardly hit. Once you have your weapon of choice, it's training time!

Note: Keep in mind when training, that Strength allows you to hit higher, thus increasing experience gained/hit; Attack allows you to hit more often, which means with a lower Strength level and higher Attack, you will be hitting more often but not as high; Defence just decreases the amount of times you get hit. Training Attack or Defence with a higher Strength level makes it noticeably faster as you will be hitting a lot higher and thus increasing your experience gained/hit. It is a good idea to keep your melee skills within a good range of each other, 5-10 levels higher or lower is good and keep in mind, experience gained - if you're training Attack to 99 with a Strength level of 40 or so - will be reduced as you won't be hitting as high. If you are a pure and want to keep your Defence low, then training at low-levelled monsters such as the Relekka Rock Crabs is recommended.

The first 10 levels can seem to be a bit boring. But don't worry, with time and training, combat can even become fun!
The best place to train at this level is chickens (level 3). The most common chickens to train on are the ones just across the road from the Lumbride cows. These ones are "central" to main cities etc. Picking up their feathers is a great little way to make some cash for the lower levels.

3.0 Levels 10 - 20

Posted Image  

Where Found: Lumbridge (10-20); Crafter's Guild (5-12); North of Ardougne (3); North of Yanille (3-5); South of Falador; Zanaris.
1,920 - 3,840 xp/h

After those few hours at chickens, we head across the road to the Lumbridge cow patch. With 10+ Strength you should be hitting often enough to kill cows (level 2) with enough ease to earn you some fair experience. The Lumbridge area is once again the most common place to train, as stated before because it is "central". The downside to this is that it can get quite crowded with combat levels ranging from 3 - 35+. The higher levels might occasionally steal your cow, but don't worry there's usually plenty for everyone. If you find that the Lumbridge cows are too crowded, another good spot is the crafting guild cows. Not many people go here and you are still fairly close to Falador. Another little hiccup is the fact that cows hit more often than chickens. If you find that you are losing too much hitpoints for your liking, maybe buy some cheap food (shrimp, salmon etc) with the money you made off the feathers. Or just fish your own. If you like, also pick up the cow hides as they are great cash for lower combat.

4.0 Levels 20 - 40

Posted Image

Where Found: Al Kharid palace, east of the bank.
4,560 - 18,240 xp/h

By now you should have a decent combat level (15+ or so) along with decent melee levels. If you picked up the cowhide from the cows you will have made some good cash. With this cash, or some other money stored away from some other skill, go out and buy the best scimitar you can from the scimitar shop in Al Kharid, the best armour you can, (eg. Varrock armour shop) and some decent food (salmon+). At the next training spot, you will need some armour and food.

For levels 20 - 40, we head off to Al Kharid warriors (level 9) located in the Al Kharid palace. Use a Ring of Duelling to teleport right to them.
These warriors will auto attack you which, in a way is good because you won't need to click as much, but be warned: this is a multi zone which means more than one warrior can and will attack you at any given time, so you see why armour and food is required. Nevertheless, this is very good xp for these levels.
I would recommend training here until about 40 Strength/Attack. Any level below 35 Strength and you wouldn't be getting as much benefit as you can in the next training area.

Suggested by The Equation

Posted Image

Where Found: Barbarian Village.
3,360 - 13,440 xp/h (Based on level 8 Barbarians)

Stated by The Equation, Barbarian Village is also great xp for levels 20 - 40. Barbarians (levels 8 - 17) don't hit too often, but best not to take chances. Bring the usual food, armour and weapon. Barbarians do not auto-attack so clicking is involved. To get to Barbarian Village, keep following the path leading west out of Varrock or use an Amulet of Glory to teleport to Edgeville and head south-west. Too hard to miss. This area is generally not crowded, so enjoy the peace while you're here. Not only is this a good melee training spot, ranging here is a very common practice among low levelled rangers (levels 10 - 20) or so.

5.0 Levels 40 - 50

Posted Image

Where Found: Northeast of Fremennik; Waterbirth island and dungeon.
12,000 - 48,000 xp/h

After those long hours at Al Kharid warriors, you're ready to head off to "Pure's Heaven". Also known as the Relekka rock crabs (level 13). Rock crabs are probably the most popular P2P  pures' training spot and there's a reason for that. With low Attack, Defence and Strength, these little rocks are very easy to kill and brilliant xp for these levels. The downside to this and you may have guessed it, is crowding. It's best to find a world in which not too many people are training here as you will maximize your experience gained. Relekka spot is the place to be; Waterbirth Island is too much trouble.

Posted Image

Where Found: Edgeville dungeon, Taverley dungeon, Fishing colony, Southwest of tree gnome stronghold; Fire Giant Dungeon, deep in the Wilderness.
8,400 - 25,200 xp/h

Another training option for these levels is Hill Giants (level 28). These offer decent xp and can also get crowded. But they drop big bones which is perfect if you are looking to get some good cash or to get that prayer level up! Remember to keep updating your armour, weapon and food supply. You will need all of this, no question about it, so better to buy sooner rather than later.

The best place to train on Hill Giants is in a dungeon west of Varrock's west bank. Just before the bridge leading to Barbarian Village, there is a small shack. You need a "Brass Key" to enter (one can be found downstairs in the dungeon) but to first enter just get a friend or a passerby to lend you a key. Once down in the dungeon, head east and there are the Giants. This place can get crowded at peak times so once again, find a fairly empty world to maximize training. Be sure to bury the big bones if training here for good Prayer xp, or if you want you can sell the bones for some good cash. These giants are also a good ranging spot for lower level rangers as there are some safe spots and the giants are easy to kill.

6.0 Levels 50 - 60

Posted ImagePosted Image

Where Found: Fenkenstrain Dungeon
24,000 - 48,000 xp/h

Good work on getting this far. Remember to update armour, weapons and restock food.
For levels 50 - 60, you can continue training at hill giants and rock crabs but I don't really recommend it, but if you want to stay at rock crabs as they will get you more experience than hill giants. What I do recommend though, is to train at Experiments (level 25) for these levels. Completion of the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain is needed to access these creatures.

Experiments don't drop anything so if you were looking for drops, bad luck. Apart from that, they literally hit a 1 about every half hour and they have low defence and high hitpoints making them an amazing creature to train on. Consistent with most of our other training spots, Experiments can get quite crowded so once again find a world with not too many people in it. Experiments can be trained on to high levels, maybe even 99 if you're up to it. But it can get very boring and there is better xp out there.

Posted Image

Where Found: Varrock sewers (3-4); Crandor isle (3); Level 34-42 Wilderness (4-5), north of Edgeville; west of Fishing guild (5); west of Brimhaven (5); Brimhaven Dungeon; Pirates cove; Chaos tunnels.
14,400 - 43,200 xp/h

Another option to train on from levels 55 - 70 or so, is Moss Giants (level 42). I know you're probably thinking, what is he on? But trust me, I trained on these myself. They have some good drops and drop big bones which got me some good solid Prayer xp, which I am sure you'll benefit from too. The best place to train on Moss Giants are the ones west of the fishing guild, north-west of Ardougne. You can steal some cakes from the baker's stall in Ardougne square for food to use here which is useful.

7.0 Levels 60 - 70

Posted Image

Where Found: Chaos tower dungeon; South of Yanille; Ardounge Zoo; Gu'Tanoth.
14,400 - 43,200 xp/h (Note: Ogres give the same xp/h as Moss Giants)

It's around these levels that the excitement starts to mount. Keep powering on and you will have that cape flapping about on your back in no time. For levels 60 - 70 you can stay at Experiments if you like, but a great substitute for Moss Giants, are Ogres (level 53). Ogres tend to be a bit better experience than Moss Giants, but if you prefer Ardougne Moss Giants, they're fine for these levels (I trained on Moss Giants for these levels).

The best Ogres to train on are the ones just east of Castle Wars (south of Yanille). Just use a Ring of Duelling to teleport to Castle Wars and run east. This area can get a bit crowded, so as usual find the least crowded world you can. Also be sure to bring good food, armour and weapons as Ogres can hit through lower defence quite hard.

8.0 Levels 70 - 80

Posted Image

Where Found: Stronghold of Security third level, Barbarian Village.
12,000 - 60,000 xp/h

You will notice that training becomes easier and easier the higher your melee levels become. From here on up the levels seem to go quite quick. Head off to Giant Spiders (level 50), located on the 3rd level of the Stronghold of Security. These are amazing training. This is where I got 99 Strength and Attack. You might hear a lot of people going on about Giant Spiders, but trust me; they're extremely good training for level 70+.

A link to Zybez's Stronghold of Security guide can be found here in case you're lost. Monkfish and a Dragon Scimitar are perfect here. The spiders auto-attack you as well, which is another bonus. You will be getting around 40 - 50k experience per hour here with a Strength level of 70 - 80+. If you have a lower Defence level than you'd like, Excalibur's special attack can be put to great use down here. It raises your defence level by 8 levels each time it is used and Enhanced Excalibur heals up to 20 Hitpoints. Completion of Merlin's Crystal is required to obtain it and completing all hard tasks in the Seers' Village task list enhances your Excalibur.

This map shows what spiders to train on as there are multiple areas. The spot marked in red "Train here" is where the best training spot is. In this room you are able to make the spiders aggressive again if they stop. The places marked in white "Optional spot", are the other areas in which more spiders are. I don't recommend training here as it takes twice as long to make them aggressive as it does in the red marked area.

Posted Image

This map shows you which corners to run in and the order to do so to make the spiders aggressive again if they have stopped auto-attacking you (assuming you are standing in the middle of the area):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Where Found: Wilderness: far eastern level 23, south of Lava Maze; West of Dark Warriors' Fortress (level 14 wilderness); Chaos Tunnels.
Top Drops: Dragon spear, Clue scroll (Level-3), Half of a key, Shield left half, Dragon med helm.

18,000 - 54,000 xp/h

A creature to kill while gaining good xp and money, are Green dragons (level 79). These are a very popular monster to kill for people who are looking for some good money. As you may know, selling their hide and bones is great cash, up to 125k an inventory.  Current price of the hide and Dragon Bones.

Here are some maps showing where in the Wilderness you can find Green dragons.

Posted Image
I don't know of too many people who kill them here.

Posted Image

Posted Image
I'm not sure if anyone still kills them here.

Those are the areas of the Wilderness in which you can find Green Dragons. If I have missed a spot or have incorrectly labelled where they are located, please PM me or notify me on this thread. Thanks :)

Head off to the spot east of Clan Wars to start killing your dragons. Be wary of PK'ers. An Anti-dragon shield is a must. If you can afford it, the Dragonfire Shield is perfect as it protects you completely from dragon breath. An Anti-dragon Shield semi-protects you against the dragon's fire breath, but if used in conjunction with Anti-fire potions you are completely immune to it. To get to the spot east of Clan Wars, use a Games Necklace to teleport to Clan Wars and then run east until you reach the black "pit". You can't miss it, plus the dragons are walking around everywhere to guide you. Collect their bones, hides and if you get lucky they might drop a level 3 clue or another one of their top drops. Definitely pick these up. Once you have your inventory filled up their bones, hides and other miscellanea, use a tele-tab if you brought one to teleport away to a bank (an Amulet of Glory works well), teleport back to Clan Wars with your Games Necklace and repeat the process. Run east, kill the dragons, and bank. Pretty simple. Green Dragons don't really get crowded but they are hardly ever empty either. This is a good thing as someone usually keeps a look out for PK'ers and once they spot one, the news is spread quickly which gives you time to run. In the event of a PK'er attack, the best thing to do is teleport.

What to Bring

Posted Image

There are many variations on outfits as it depends on your wealth, quests you have completed and how much you are willing to risk while fighting the dragons in the Wilderness. Remember you can always switch the Dragon Scimitar for a Whip if training Attack or Defence. Saradomin Swords and other two-handed weapons aren't effective here as you need the shield to protect you from dragonfire. These pictures are just to give you a basic idea of what to wear, mix and match all you like!

Inventory
  • Games Necklace (8)
  • Food - Swordfish and up
  • Tele-tabs/Amulet of Glory

I have listed Green Dragons under levels 70 - 80. At level 70 Strength and 60+ Attack, you should be able to effectively fight Green dragons, but if you find that the xp is not meeting your standards, just go back at level 75 or 80. You'll have no troubles then.

9.0 Levels 80 - 90/99

Posted Image

Where Found: Bandit Camp (desert).
12,000 - 60,000 xp/h (Based on level 57 Bandits)

By now you should have some pretty decent armour and weapons, Rune+. You should also be using Swordfish and up as your main food supply. If not, I seriously suggest you get that equipment as soon as possible. Without it, not only will your experience rate be about 2x lower than it should be, you'll look stupid with Adamant or something. Although I doubt anyone who knows what they're doing will use Adamant armour for training at these levels.

For levels 80 - 90 or 99 you can stay at Giant Spiders, which is what I did, or you can continue onto Bandits (levels 41 - 74) located in the Bandit Camp in the desert. This is a very, very popular training spot. It gets crowded, you encounter immature losers that steal your Bandits and you also don't use up too much food and it's brilliant experience. I found Bandits not to work as great as everyone says they, so I stayed at Giant Spiders. But of course, everyone's experience of things is different.

You can reach the Bandit camp via the Magic Carpet just outside Shantay Pass south of Al Kharid. Be sure to bring a Saradomin or Zamorak item, eg. the Zamorak Cape obtained from the Mage Arena mini-game or a Saradomin Plateskirt. It's these god items that keep the Bandits aggressive towards you, without one they will not auto-attack you. The downside to this is the whole Bandit Camp is multi-combat, allowing the Bandits to pile you.
This map shows the rough areas in which to stand so only one Bandit can attack you at a time, useful for people wanting to save food.

Posted Image

Again, that is a rough estimate of where to stand. Just move around and find an area that you're happy with. What most people do, is they bring about 200+ noted food and about 60k or so. Once you run out of un-noted food run over to the general store and sell some noted food to them. This way saves you having to bank up at Shantay Pass and losing your spot. Another option is to bring an inventory full of prayer potions while wearing prayer boosting armour such as Monk's robes or Initiate/Proselyte and going to the bar where the level 74 Bandits are located. Be sure to wear a Zamorak or Saradomin item and put on protect from melee and stat boosting prayers such as Piety or Chivalry. To prevent having to go up to Shantay Pass to bank for more potions, you could bring along 100k or so and however many noted prayer potions you want so when you run out, repeat the previous process, sell them noted to the general store and buy them back. This method is quite expensive so be sure to bring more than 60k along with you to cover the costs. Because this is such a popular training spot, it's undoubtedly going to get crowded. Like repeated throughout this guide, find the least crowded world as possible. Because Bandits get crowded, you occasionally get someone who logs in your tent and starts killing all your Bandits. This is extremely annoying. Just try and keep calm and be patient. Point out to them that it's better for both of you if they go away, they'll get more xp if they find an empty world. They'll probably ignore you, but once they understand that you're not moving, they'll log out. If not, just leave yourself.
Bandit training guides can be found in this YouTube search.

Posted Image

Where Found: Fremennik Isles of Neitiznot.
12,000 - 60,000 xp/h

A monster equivalent to Giant Spiders are Yaks (level 22). These don't sound too great, but they actually give the same amount of xp that Giant Spiders do and they're 5x as easy to kill. The only problem is, they don't auto-attack you. Yaks can get crowded at peak times, but never mind. By now you should know what to do about crowding. Training at Yaks doesn't require any food as they have a low Strength, Attack and Defence level. Parts of The Fremennik Isles quest needs to be completed to access the Isle of Neitiznot and in turn, the Yaks.

10.0 Levels 90 - 99

If you stayed at Giant Spiders or Bandits to level 99, congratulations! You've finally reached your goal of a 99 melee level! It feels good.
If you did not stay at Bandits or Giant Spiders to level 99, there's still work to be done!

At level 90 Strength, you can't help but feeling excited or impatient. Don't worry, you're almost there! At these levels, training is a breeze. A lot of people head off to Pest Control from level 90 to 99. If you "PC" your level from 90 - 99 you could have that cape within a couple of weeks. A link to Zybez's Pest Control guide can be found here for those of you who don't know what it is (hopefully no one). The following explains how much experience you can trade your PC points in based on your level. You get more experience per point the higher your level.

Attack/Strength/Defence/HP

Spoiler

Range/Mage

Spoiler

Prayer

Spoiler

Posted Image

Where Found: Lighthouse, north of Barbarian Agility Course.
16,800 - 67,200 xp/h (Based on level 74 Dagannoths)

As stated before, you can get 99 at Giant Spiders or Bandits, but another option is Dagannoths (levels 74 - 100). Dagannoths are only available to those who have completed the quest Horror from the Deep.

Use a Games Necklace to teleport to Barbarian Outpost and head north across the stepping stones (level 35 agility needed). Dagannoths are great experience. Around 60k per hour. Like a lot of other monsters mentioned in this guide, Dagannoths auto-attack you and like a lot of other monsters mentioned in this guide, Dagannoths stop auto-attacking you after a while. When this happens, go back up the ladder you came down on, go out the door (with the runes in it) then go back in the door and head back down the ladder. The Dagannoths should start to auto-attack you again. Dagannoths don't get too crowded which is good, but food can be a bit of an issue. As the Lighthouse basement is a multi-combat zone, you can get piled quite badly, resulting in running out of food quickly. I highly recommend using Excalibur here as the extra defence levels will make a big difference. Food wise, you can use the Bandit technique, bringing around 200+ noted food and 60k. The general store is on the second level of the Lighthouse, you can sell the food here and buy it back. You could also just bring an inventory of Monkfish or Sharks and stay there until you run out, then teleport or run to the nearest bank and restock. But honestly, who the hell is going to do this? For the short time I was training at Dagannoths I used Guthans. Guthans was almost made for this spot. You can stay down here forever, but it's costly for those low on cash.

As stated by 666 is 1337, Dagannoths are also good experience for training Strength at levels 80, maybe even 70.

Posted Image

Where Found: Ape Atoll.
28,320 - 56,640 exp/h (Based on level 149 Monkey Guards)
According to S0ul Sky it is possible to get up to 90,000 xp/h here using Super Attack and Strength potions with Piety and Dharoks on about 2 - 15hp.

The last method that I'm going to explain is the "Monkey-guard-training-with-Dharoks-strategy". This method probably isn't as fast xp as Dagannoths, but it's still pretty good as the aim is to hit high with the Dharoks set effect. And trust me, you will hit high with 90+ Strength. Equip yourself with a Dharoks set, some anti poisons, nitro-glycerine (obtained from Dig Site), a monkey Gree-Gree and a pray potion just to be safe and head over to Ape-Atoll Monkey Guards (levels 149 & 167). Completion of Monkey Madness is necessary to access the Guards.

A link to my Monkey Guard training guide on YouTube can be found here. This goes into a little more detail on safe spots etc.

11.0 Quests for Combat Experience

StrengthAttackDefenceQuests for Choice Experience
  • Blood Runs Deep - 3x experience lamps to any combat skill.
  • Contact! - 7k to two combat skills.
  • Darkness of Hallowvale - 3 x 2k of a skill of your choice.
  • Dream Mentor - 15k to any combat skill.
  • Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen - 2.5k to any skill.
  • The Fremennik Isles - 10k to two combat skills.
  • The Great Brain Robbery - 5k to any skill.
  • King's Ransom - 5k to any skill.
  • Legend's Quest - 7.650k to any four skills.
  • Meeting History - 2.5k to any skill above level 25.
  • Monkey Madness - 35k to two combat skills, 20k to two combat skills.
  • One Small Favour - 10k to two skills.
  • Recipe for Disaster - 20k to any skill.
  • Shadow of the Storm - 10k to any combat skill.
  • A Tail of Two Cats - 2.5k to any skill.
  • The Temple at Senntisten - 23k to any skill, 2x 20k experience lamps to any combat skill.
  • The Tourist Trap - 4.650k to any two skills.
  • Troll Stronghold - 2 x 10k to any skill above level 30.
  • While Guthix Sleeps - 4x 100,000 experience lamps to any skill.

12.0 Outroduction

Well, there you go. You've achieved the goal you set out to get. Congratulations once again!
Now for the Capes of Achievement (all capes cost 99,000gp and are only available once level 99 is achieved):

Strength/Attack

Talk to Sloane on the second level of the [url=http://www.zybez.net/guides/1111/warriors_guild/]Warriors' Guild to purchase your Strength Cape and Ajjat on the ground floor to obtain your Attack Cape. Teleport to Burthorpe Games Rooms using a Games Necklace, climb up the stairs, head out of the castle and head west to the Guild.

Posted Image

Defence

Purchased from the Melee Tutor in Lumbridge. Using the Home Teleport to Lumbridge, run north a ways till you reach the huts and the grass opposite the Furnace. The Melee Tutor can be found wandering here.

Posted Image

I really hope this guide helped and that you enjoyed it. Suggestions and improvements are appreciated.
Thank you for reading.

Note: The experience per/h for each monster is not an approximate rate. It was sourced from the Zybez Monster Database calculator for each monster.

13.0 Credits

Banj2005: Helped me with some of the low level training spots.
Zybez.net: Provided pictures, information and quest guides. Thanks a lot.
I Feel U Die: Corrected me on the name of the key to get into shack west of Varrock.
The Equation: Suggested Barbarian Village as a training spot for levels 20 - 40.
666 is 1337: Suggested training at Dagannoths with 70 - 80 Strength.
Lunchbox & MoneyMan: Corrected my mistake of wording level 50 around half-way to "your goal of 99 Strength".
Hitman1592: Let me know that WGS should be added into quests for experience.
Madman: Corrected my mistake of putting per/hour - / meaning per as well.
Dropstars, Cutekitty099 & lmomjian: Corrected my mistake of saying you can take a Saradomin Sword to dragons.
Dirt Biker16: Corrected a syntax error & an error with the Slayer low and medium-cost setups.
theobymogre: Corrected an error related to the title of the guide.
Cigil: Reminded me Revenants are no longer around; corrected cash/inventory at Green Dragons; reminded me to add Kuradal to Slayer Masters.
zoth01: Gave me valuable tips to improve the guide & provided a new Armoured Zombies setup.
ninja_114: Corrected me in saying you can take a Book of Balance to Bandits.
soulvern: Reminded me of the effectiveness of Combat Potions.

Big thanks to everyone else who's just added little suggestions through your comments, they're all appreciated.

Guide Copyright Notice:
All Guides are Copyright © Zybez RuneScape Community Guides forum and the original author, 2001-2010+; All Rights Reserved.

All Guides submitted to Zybez RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Guides forum. Use on any other website without the author's permission is PROHIBITED!

Edited by overvoltage, 01 March 2012 - 10:18 PM.
fixed pictures

#2 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

• RS Name:Effluvia
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:39 PM

Ultimate P2P Combat Guide:

The Alternate Training Spots [Expansion]

By: Lukeage

Contents

• 1.0 Introduction
  • 2.0 Armoured Zombies (Levels 80 - 90/99)
  • 3.0 Training With Slayer
  • 4.0 Summoning Familiars
  • 5.0 Credits

1.0 Introduction

First of all, I'd like to give a big thanks to Avicenna for making this post possible. You can call this second post an "expansion pack" if you like. Due to using up the picture limit on the first post, I will be using this second one to add in a couple of new training spots and combat tips that have been suggested. These include Armoured Zombies, Slayer & Summoning.

Enjoy.

2.0 Armoured Zombies (Levels 80 - 90/99)

Posted Image

Where Found: Zemouregal's HQ (Beneath Chaos Temple)
20,400 - 100,000+ xp/h

Once you've hit the level 80 mark, you've quite a few training spots open for you to get to the fabled level 99 or just to level 90, whichever rocks your boat. There are the spots such as Bandits, Yaks, Giant Spiders, and Pest Control, as mentioned in the previous post. However, there are also Armoured Zombies (level 85), just waiting for you to chop to bits.

Armoured Zombies are extremely good training. Due to the presence of an altar right above the zombies, prayers can be used without worry of bringing prayer potions and to boost training immensely. To gain access to the Armoured Zombies, the completion of the Defender of Varrock quest is needed. Piety is your best option, but Chivalry should work okay as well, just make sure to bring along a Dragon Battle Axe and/or super sets to maximize your xp/hour. Another must have for training at Armoured Zombies, is a Salve amulet, or better yet, an enchanted Salve amulet. These are obtained from the quest Haunted Mine. After completing Haunted Mine and obtaining a Salve amulet, you will need to navigate your way through the Lair of Tarn Razorlor, obtain his diary and use it with your Salve Amulet to turn it into a Salve Amulet (e). An enchanted Salve increases your Attack and Strength by 20% while fighting undead monsters, such as zombies! You'd expect this to be effective for training here at Armoured Zombies and effective it is, I might go so far as to say extremely effective.

As with Giant Spiders, Armoured Zombies also have tolerance, meaning they will stop auto-attacking you after a while. This picture shows the border of which you have to run past to renew the Zombie's aggressiveness:

Posted Image

I've found standing in the middle of the tunnel to be most effective as there will always be a zombie there to attack you, which means you can semi-AFK and won't be waiting for another zombie to respawn, thus lowering your xp/h. Just be sure to pay attention to your prayer points and any good drops. Like I have said throughout the entire guide, good spots, such as Armoured Zombies, can get crowded at peak hours. I find 3 people in the tunnel at any one time are as many as I can put up with while still training effectively.

What to bring

I'll be showing you the Guthan's method, the Food method and the Bones to Peaches method. The Bones to Peaches and Guthan’s methods are probably tied second in efficiency, with the Bunyips method being the most effective. The Food method, although still moderately effective, would be the least efficient out of the four. I won't be showing you the Bunyips method, however, as I have no experience with it. The Guthan’s method is my personal method of choice. Although the Guthan’s set itself costs a bit, it's well worth it due to the fact that paying 3.5m or so straight up saves more in the long run, than constantly restocking your B2P tabs. You will be getting some pretty decent cash at the zombies though (150 - 250k a trip), so it's really up to you.

Guthan’s Setup

Posted Image

Bones to Peaches Setup

Posted Image

Food Setup

Posted Image

Suggested by zoth01

Posted Image

zoth01 said:

This is (I believe) the most efficient setup for Armoured Zombies. Basically, you repot Extremes every time you re-enter the dungeon (after recharging prayer), Soulsplit if you need health and use dds, or just spec with EEE.

I'm achieving way over 100k xp/hour at 90 Att/Str and I believe you can reach 150k xp/hour at maxed Str/Att levels.

Be sure to leave a couple of inventory spots free for drops, they come pretty quickly. Bring a super set and/a DBA are optional, but any extra help means extra experience at the end of the day. You may be wondering what the Amulet of Glory is doing there. When low on health and out of food, use the Glory to teleport to Al Kharid, run up to the Duel Arena and heal, then use it to teleport back to Edgeville and run back up to the Chaos Temple. This only works with the Food method, obviously. But if using the Guthan’s or Bones to Peaches method, once your inventory is full (from drops), you can use the Glory to teleport to Edgeville and then run to the G.E to sell your loot if you're too lazy to run down or are afraid of PKers.
Variations are shown in the pictures.

If there were some bits that you do not understand, my video guide on Armoured Zombies might help.

3.0 Training with Slayer

A great and fun way to train your combat skills is Slayer. Slayer is the skill in which you slay various monsters based on your combat level and skills, assigned to you by a Slayer Master. There are 6 Slayer Masters in total:
  • Turael (Replaced by Spria after While Guthix Sleeps) - Difficulty: Easy; Location: Burthorpe
  • Mazchna - Difficulty: Medium; Location: Canifis
  • Vannaka - Difficulty: Medium; Location: Edgeville Dungeon
  • Chaeldar - Difficulty: Hard; Location: The Lost City
  • Sumona (Requires completion of Smoking Kills quest & 85+ combat level) - Difficulty: Hard; Location: Pollnivneach
  • Duradel (Requires a Slayer level of 50 or above and a combat level of 100 or above) [Replaced by Lapalok after While Guthix Sleeps] - Difficulty: Very Hard; Location: Shilo Village
  • Kuradal - Difficulty: Extremely Hard; Location: Ancient Cavern
Speak to any of these Slayer Masters to obtain a task. Level 50 Slayer and a combat level of 100 and above is required to use Duradel as your Slayer Master.

Not only is Slayer a good and enjoyable way to train, the rewards are great. Some very nice drops can be obtained by Slaying monsters, the most notable is the Abyssal Whip obtained from Abyssal Demons (level 85 Slayer required). To maximize your experience rate while Slaying monsters, multiple items can be used. A Black Mask and a Slayer Helmets are great items to have while training slayer. While having a Black Mask equipped, your Strength and Attack levels are raised by 15% while fighting Slayer Tasks. Slayer Helmets give the same boosts as a Black Mask, but they also combine the effects of a Nose peg, Earmuffs, Spiny Helm and Face mask. Slayer Helmets are obtained by purchasing one from a Slayer Master with points. Refer to the Slayer guide for more information.

Salve Amulets, obtained from Haunted Mine quest, give your Strength and accuracy a boost of 15% while fighting the undead, Zombies, Ghosts etc. Salve Amulets (e) give an extra 5% boost. A Salve Amulet's effects cannot be combined with that of a Black Mask or Slayer Helmet. These items along with potions, can do wonders for your experience gained while training. I highly recommend Combat Potions as they are extremely cheap and raise your combat levels only a few levels than Super potions.

Below are 2 different, but effective setups to use while training Slayer:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Variations
  • Slayer Helmet > Full Slayer Helmet > Black Mask
  • Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Glory >> [Salve Amulet (when Fighting undead)]
  • Fighter Torso > Bando's Chestplate > Barrows armour
  • Verac's Skirt > Bando's Tassets > Barrows armour > Dragon Platelegs > Rune Platelegs
  • Dragon boots > Rune boots > Climbing boots
  • Fire cape/Skill cape > Obsidian cape
  • Dragon Scimitar/Abyssal Whip > Saradomin Sword > Godsword
  • Rune defender > Dragon Defender > Dragonfire shield > Obsidian shield
  • Berserker ring/Ring of Wealth > Ring of Life
  • Barrows gloves > Dragon gloves > Combat Bracelet
Note: The items shown in the images are only two examples of decent Slayer gear; this list lists alternatives for those items (not necessarily from best item to worst)

Remember, some Slayer tasks require you to wear certain protective devices eg. Face mask, while fighting the monsters. Therefore, in some cases you will not be able to wear exactly what you were planning to, but having a Slayer Helm incorporates all these protective devices into one helmet.
Your inventory should contain food; monkfish and up, potions; super sets if you want that extra experience boost, a Dragon-Battleaxe (optional); if you want the DBA's spec handy bring this along. Having an Enchanted Crystal in your inventory allows you to communicate with your Slayer Master anywhere, this is useful because you can use the crystal to find out how many more monsters you are required to kill before you can go and obtain another task. Another great option to have in your inventory is a set of Guthan’s. Having Guthan’s with you is extremely profitable as you will save money on food and you will be able to camp at your Slayer task for ages.

With some good armour, weapons and potions, Slayer can be very profitable. Not only money wise, but experience wise as well. It's a perfect way to train Strength, Attack, Defence or any other combat skill for those of you who're bored of training in the same old place every day and want a change of scene.

Experience/h varies on each monster

4.0 Summoning Familiars

Utilising the skill of Summoning, you can conjure up some interesting beasts to help you on your training journey. Whether they be Beasts of Burden that carry food and items for you (note: BoB will only carry tradeable items; some will carry a certain amount of coins, but most will not), or familiars that heal you; Summoning places many useful creatures at your disposal. Some creatures have an automatic ability, such as Foragers that reward you with a free item such as a seed while farming for example, or healers such as the Bunyip that replenishes 2 hitpoints every 15 seconds; others' abilities are tapped by using the Summoning Scroll specific to said creature, i.e. using a Tireless Run Scroll on a Spirit Terrorbird replenishes lost energy. More information on Scrolls and how to make them can be found in Zybez's Summoning guide. I will now detail the most commonly used creatures used whilst training melee, Slayer or fighting bosses.

Spirit Terrorbird

Posted Image

Level Required: 52

Spirit Terrorbirds are probably the staple Summoning creature. Many people train their Summoning level to 52 just for the Spirit Terrorbird's ability to replenish energy, which effectively allows the user to never stop running. As said in the Summoning Familiars introduction, using a Tireless Run scroll with a Spirit Terrorbird replenishes lost energy. This is extremely useful when trying to run through the Wilderness safely or when questing, where you have to run back and forth over the land of Runescape. When it comes to melee however, the Spirit Terrorbird's ability to store up to 12 items can come in handy. Having an extra twelve food available whilst training can make a huge difference in the time that you spend at a certain spot. If you need to, you can also store your drops in your BoB if you need to free up inventory space.

War Tortoise

Posted Image

Level Required: 67

War Tortoises are frequently used by people at God Wars Dungeon and numerous other places such as Tormented Demons. Their ability to hold 18 items is an extremely helpful ability to have access to. War Tortoise Pouches are fairly expensive compared to other Summoning pouches and it is recommended to only use them where you will be making profit from killing a creature. I would recommend their use at Armoured Zombies, Dagannoths and if you like, on some Slayer tasks. Also, if damage is dealt by the War Tortoise in combat, you will be awarded Defence xp. Using a Testudo Scroll with a War Tortoise boosts your Defence level temporarily by 8.

Bunyip

Posted Image

Level Required: 68

In my opinion, Bunyips are one of the most useful Summoning creatures. When summoned, they will replenish lost hitpoints by 2 every 15 seconds. It may not sound like much, but it does add up. Your hitpoints stay pretty constant when using a Bunyip. I recommend Bunyips for training at most places and while Slaying. They are very helpful at Armoured Zombies. Not many people use them while fighting higher levelled monsters that hit hard and fast because the Bunyip just cannot heal that quickly and becomes ineffective. Bunyip Scrolls are very cheap, which makes them a worthwhile investment.

Unicorn Stallion

Posted Image

Level Required: 88

Unicorn Stallions are very popular with the players who can summon them. They are frequently used for bosses and Slayer tasks as their Healing Aura Scroll heals up to 15% of your base hitpoints and by right-clicking them, they can cure disease and poison. These abilities make the Unicorn Stallion the most versatile and worthwhile healing creature. I recommend them pretty much anywhere; bosses or training alike.

Pack Yak

Posted Image

Level Required: 96

With the ability to store up to thirty items and even deposit them in your bank any time, anywhere, Pack Yaks would have to be one of the most useful Summoning creatures. As stated, Pack Yaks can carry up to thirty items, with stackable items taking up one space. Their Winter Storage Scroll allows you to use the Yak to deposit one item that it is carrying, into your bank (stackable items are sent one at a time). They are mainly used at bosses, as thirty extra inventory slots prove invaluable. Using a Pack Yak while training is also helpful as you are able to deposit your drops (if you die you will lose less) and carry heaps of extra food to keep you alive for hours longer.

Guide Copyright Notice:
All Guides are Copyright © Zybez Corporation, RuneScape Community and the original author, 2001-2006+; All Rights Reserved.

All guides submitted to Zybez or RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Corporation. Use on any other website is PROHIBITED!
Guides can only be used on other sites with permission from Zybez Staff AND the author.

Edited by Lukeage, 01 February 2012 - 11:27 PM.

#3 666 is 1337

666 is 1337

R A W R

• RS Name:666 is leet
  • Clan:TSG

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

you should add some more places such as ghostly warriors also daggys are good at lvl 80 even 70

#4 ""Nanrevenge""

""Nanrevenge""

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:06 PM

I'd just like to alert you to This Guide in this forum related to Bandit Melee Camping, you could link to it as opposed to and/or in combination with the Youtube videos you already have. Also, suggested equipment and inventory for each monster would add a new dimension to the guide. Strength is one of the most flexible skills to train, there is no one set way to do it. Add more monsters for certain levels to accomodate players lacking in work ethic, income, or knowledge of the game.

#5 Devin

Devin

SoTM.

• RS Name:Woodman1014
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:39 PM

A small point, when you said when you get to 50-60 strength, you would be half way, that is wrong. Level 92 is half the xp needed. Sorry to nitpick, just saw it and annoyed me. :/

#6 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

View PostMoneyMan, on Oct 30 2008, 11:39 AM, said:

A small point, when you said when you get to 50-60 strength, you would be half way, that is wrong. Level 92 is half the xp needed. Sorry to nitpick, just saw it and annoyed me. :/

I will change it.

Edited by lukeagex, 30 October 2008 - 02:11 AM.

#7 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

bow bow bow.

• RS Name:BEEN HAD EXP

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

Good guide, but here's one thing I noticed:

6.0 [Levels 50 - 60]
Great work! You're now round about half way to your goal of 99 strength. Remember to update armour, weapons and restock food.
For levels 50 - 60, you can continue training at hill giants and rock crabs but I don't really recommend it, but if you want to stay at rock crabs as they will get you more experience than hill giants.
What I do recommend though, is to train at Experiments (level 25) for these levels. To get to Experiments, you need to do the quest "Creature of Fenkenstrain".

Level 50 is only 101,333 experience.
Level 60 is only 273,742 experience.
Level 99 is 13,034,431 experience.

Levels 50-60 is no where close to level 99.
It might be close to it in numbers, but the way you worded it it seems like you're talking experience.

Edit:
Noticed someone stated that.
So I will reply to this:

View Postlukeagex, on Oct 30 2008, 12:47 AM, said:

Level wise you're about half way and level 94 is actually the half way mark xp wise :blink:

Once again, I will be adding more pictures of what to wear etc including maybe even some more training spots. Just be patient, thanks.
Wrong.
91 is actually half way to level 99.
Closed to level 92, but it's still 91.

Level 92 is 6,517,253 experience.

Half of 13,034,431 is 6,517,215.5.
Since level 92 is 6,517,253 you can be half of level 99 with 37.5 experience to spare before being level 92.

Another Edit:

Strength is probably, without doubt, the most trained combat skill in Runscape.
Not only is it a "must have" to be a good player killer (pker), it also greatly enhances your experience rate while training.
I've recently achieved my goal of 99 strength and I decided to share my knowledge with other people.
This guide will help you to get that strength level you've always wanted! Enjoy.

In your signature, and looking you up, it only shows that you're 88 Strength?

Edited by Lunchbox, 30 October 2008 - 02:05 AM.

#8 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

View PostLunchbox, on Oct 30 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

Good guide, but here's one thing I noticed:

6.0 [Levels 50 - 60]
Great work! You're now round about half way to your goal of 99 strength. Remember to update armour, weapons and restock food.
For levels 50 - 60, you can continue training at hill giants and rock crabs but I don't really recommend it, but if you want to stay at rock crabs as they will get you more experience than hill giants.
What I do recommend though, is to train at Experiments (level 25) for these levels. To get to Experiments, you need to do the quest "Creature of Fenkenstrain".

Level 50 is only 101,333 experience.
Level 60 is only 273,742 experience.

Levels 50-60 is no where close to level 99.
It might be close to it in numbers, but the way you worded it it seems like you're talking experience.

Edit:
Noticed someone stated that.
So I will reply to this:

View Postlukeagex, on Oct 30 2008, 12:47 AM, said:

Level wise you're about half way and level 94 is actually the half way mark xp wise :thumbsup:

Once again, I will be adding more pictures of what to wear etc including maybe even some more training spots. Just be patient, thanks.
Wrong.
91 is actually half way to level 99.
Closed to level 92, but it's still 91.

Level 92 is 6,517,253 experience.

Half of 13,034,431 is 6,517,215.5.
Since level 92 is 6,517,253 you can be half of level 99 with 37.5 experience to spare before being level 92.

Another Edit:

Strength is probably, without doubt, the most trained combat skill in Runscape.
Not only is it a "must have" to be a good player killer (pker), it also greatly enhances your experience rate while training.
I've recently achieved my goal of 99 strength and I decided to share my knowledge with other people.
This guide will help you to get that strength level you've always wanted! Enjoy.

In your signature, and looking you up, it only shows that you're 88 Strength?

Yeh i buggered the half-way thing up, will change.

As for my signature, 88 is my attack level  :blink: http://hiscore.runes...ser1=Wizards323

Edited by lukeagex, 30 October 2008 - 02:14 AM.

#9 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

bow bow bow.

• RS Name:BEEN HAD EXP

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:14 AM

Ooo, you're right.
I looked at the other guy and I assumed you both were getting Strength.

Guess I looked at RuneScript wrong too. :x
Sorry about that.

But try re-wording the halfway to 99 thing. :P

#10 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

Lol s'all good,
Just reworded :)

#11 s0ul sky

s0ul sky

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

Some of the xp rates here seem like huge guesses without any of your own experience there at all.. for example the last thing you mention - ape atoll dharoking, i have personally gained 88k STR xp there in exactly 60minutes back when i was 90 attack 98 str (now 99 99 i've got considerably more) - my method was using super att and str potions - letting the apes hit me to 15ish hp to start then protect melee, then use the rock cake from RFD dwarf subquest to keep my hp consistently at 2. Combining this with an uncrowded world and the use of piety really does work well. Also i found that using a decent familiar to train your desired stat also adds a nice xp boost, for example, when i was training defence here with my rune minotaur i gained 5k def xp more than usual in one hour.

Most of the sections seem correct though, also - you could add about using protect melee in the bandit pub - you gain more xp and much less competition.

However it seems you've missed my personal favourite way to train strength (or attack/defence) - slayer. With a black mask or slayer helm you get the 15% bonuses - think of that as 15% better xp per hour. On top of this, at a high attack and strength level you will be hitting monsters fairly often enough regardless of if they are level 172 combat (e.g black demons - i've gained 77k xp in an hour on these with slayer helm and super pots using a whip and protect melee in initiate - the rune drops pay off the ppots). Further examples such as fire giants give similar results - especially if you spend that bit extra cash and piety your tasks - i got 106k def (though can be applied to str)xp in an hour using a whip, piety and super pots. There are also many other benefits to training strength or any other stat on slayer such as charms for summoning and some nice wealthy drops. Of course, you would complete smoking ends quest and put the slow xp tasks on your block list such as steel/iron dragons and any other preferences.. or just skip them.

You could also add a section about using summoning to boost xp rates, as the combat familiars fighting does add up. Or even add a section on healing with familiars - if you have a bunyip to continuously keep you full hp in such places as bandits or dagannoths, you don't waste time using food or guthans.. or banking.

Perhaps be more precise on telling what weapons should be bought at which levels? For example a rune scimitar at level (?) str. Then again, this relies on attack level, and maybe even you should call this guide a combat guide rather than str guide as you can train any melee style in exactly the same way with most of these methods by simply switching the attack style on most weapons. Here you could give the best weapons to train str (for example a rune def+ d skim or a sara sword or godsword) while a whip+ defender or DFS might be best for att/def training.

It also seems that you've missed out reccommending the useage of potions which INCREDIBLY boost xp rates.

There are many other popular spots that could be added also.. such as the skeletons in DT quest using a salve amulet (not sure if you mentioned this).

You could also organise training spots in effort needed, training for drops, etc. So bandits would come under the former as many people AFK there due to the god items that can be worn; whereas the latter would for example be green dragons selling hides/bones or maybe perhaps slaying your xp.

Maybe add where to get the STR cape.. since you seem to aim the entire guide towards 99 str yet miss the conclusion to the goal.

Xp rates at pest control in the 3 boats would be nice. Yes - 3 boats - not everyone trains from 90-99.

Oh you mention str being a essential skill in pvp - how about mentioning the new brawling gloves to assist xp. I myself have pked 2 prayer gloves and 1 magic brawling gloves but not yet used them - though my friend got melee brawling gloves and reported 112k str xp in 40mins using a d skim on bandits only using super pots+ prot melee (can't confirm this).

I can think of a lot more but i don't think i'll carry on whining.. goodluck.

Edited by s0ul sky, 30 October 2008 - 02:27 PM.

#12 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

I'll definitely put in more spots, giant skeletons etc along with the use of potions.
That was helpful, thanks a lot.

#13 N3xt

N3xt

N3xt

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:42 AM

good guide :lol:

Another good training spot is the 4th floor of Stronghold...not ankous, but the ghosts and skeletons, they're basically like Spiders on the 3rd floor, aggressive, and low defense, but you can wear salve amulets for extra strength+attack boosts :)

PvP Video Gallery - 3,200+ Subscribers

PvP/BH PK Gallery - 60,000+ Views, 3Bil+ Total

I N3xt God I.....125+12 CB - 99 Atk 99 Str 99 Def 99 HP 99 Mage 99 Range 95 Prayer 96 Summ

Next.......106+12 CB - 80 Atk 99 Str 49 Def 98 HP 99 Mage 99 Range 95 Prayer 96 Summ

God Lives On.....109+11 CB - 70 Atk 75 Str 99 Def 99 HP 99 Mage 99 Range 95 Prayer 90 Summ

Bonk........94+7 CB - 66 Atk 70 Str 75 Def 88 HP 78 Mage 98 Range 46 Prayer 57 Summ

Unr1valed..........111+7 CB - 93 Atk 99 Str 70 Def 90 HP 94 Mage 73 Range 70 Prayer 57 Summ

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 jack1990

jack1990

King of the Jungle

• RS Name:JackTheRager

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

Add dragonfire shield? It has better defense and strength bonus than obby shield

Edited by jack1990, 02 November 2008 - 11:42 AM.

| Dedicated Weed Smoker |
| Former Zybez Radio DJ |
.: Jungle Love :.

#15 Wats Ronskep

Wats Ronskep

• RS Name:Wats Ronskep

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

Nice detailed guide on P2P strength training. I'll use it when I'm P2P again, :thumbsup:.

Posted Image

#16 October Sky

October Sky

The Original Tomb Raider

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:27 PM

You should put in how fast attack/defence training is at the bottom.  You don't have to go into numbers, but would it be faster/slower?

#17 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

Thanks all for the great feedback :)

#18 2thextreme1

2thextreme1

Jayden Snake

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

Nice guide :). A quick suggestion, you should put in something about Green dragons. They're decent experience and they give 3k+ per kill in loot, or heaps of prayer xp. Only drawback is that they're in the wilderness and long way from bank. Best way to do it is on a near-empty PvP world (so you don't get reverants) and power train at level 38 wilderness ones, near the moss giants. Use a games necklace as well so you can teleport back to Bounty Hunter. Just a suggestion.
LEGALIZE
Against legalize? Read this: http://www.saferchoi...ent/view/24/53/

#19 Lukeage

Lukeage

Thy Devourer

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:46 PM

View Post2thextreme1, on Nov 12 2008, 11:46 PM, said:

Nice guide :). A quick suggestion, you should put in something about Green dragons. They're decent experience and they give 3k+ per kill in loot, or heaps of prayer xp. Only drawback is that they're in the wilderness and long way from bank. Best way to do it is on a near-empty PvP world (so you don't get reverants) and power train at level 38 wilderness ones, near the moss giants. Use a games necklace as well so you can teleport back to Bounty Hunter. Just a suggestion.

Thanks, I'll definitely consider it

#20 Elysium Elf

Elysium Elf

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:07 AM

good work man, i like the guide... a variety of more places to train might help.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: