Which Godsword Is The Best?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Poll: Godswords (591 member(s) have cast votes)

The most useful godsword.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which one would you use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Brady

Brady

You turn my swag on

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

Knowing the GodSword is the best weapon in RuneScape, which one is the best of the choices, and if you had a choice of one GodSword, which would you take and why? I personally would take the Saradomin Godsword, as it heals and lessens the need for familiars or food. I would also take it as a choice, because it has the healing ability, and it is the same as any other GodSword there is. However the choice is yours, which will you choose?

Edited by Jorgen, 29 September 2008 - 06:07 AM.

Still Active - Rr Oh Ff El
99 Cooking - 99 Woodcutting

#2 Cernunnos

Cernunnos

[Insert witty comment here]

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

I would have to take Saradomin Godsword as the best Godsword. It is capable of healing you and restoring Prayer, this could outrule the need for Guthan on certain occasions as well as the need for Prayer Potions and food.

.:Pizarro:.

#3 lBRADl

lBRADl

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

I would have to agree that the Saradomin Godsword is the most useful.
I would use the Armadyl Godsword though, because I'm a sucker for big hits.

#4 Im1n34fun1

Im1n34fun1

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:21 PM

Armadyl Godsword.. I like hitting big too.

~~~
[email protected]
Proud member of Runescape
Been playing since 05
~~~

Posted Image

All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. - Al Pacino/Scarface 1983

#5 Dreak

Dreak

• RS Name:Dreak92
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:25 PM

View PostBrady, on Sep 28 2008, 11:21 PM, said:

Knowing the GodSword is the best weapon in RuneScape
high numbers don't say anything, there is also speed involved which makes me say that whip > gs
ofcourse, if you go to the duel arena/bh, you can always use a gs and try to be lucky, make a high hit and win, but on the other hand, if you die, you'll lose quite a lot of money :p

for regular training, nothing above the good old whip
no signature here, so why are you reading this?

#6 Focus Singed

Focus Singed

o

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

Ags for pvp of any sort, or bandos etc, Sgs for slayer etc.

Posted Image

#7 Ulk

Ulk

Pro Grege.

• RS Name:Ulken0

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

As I mostly do PK'ing, I must go with the one I feel is most useful for me: Armadyl Godsword.

It provides the high hits and a huge chance of killing your opponent that is needed now a days.

#8 xzpepijnzx

xzpepijnzx

Vegury's #1 fan

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:35 PM

Yes i definately think arma is the best, but i'd use zammy, because i'm not worthy...

No seriously why the 2 questions? It makes no sense: Why wouldn't you use the godsword that you think is the best.
All the godswords have different functions: I'd say Bandos is best because it offers a def drain for a smaller KO-ability.

I wouldn't use GS's though and have thus nulled my vote.

Posted Image

#9 rml

rml

• RS Name:rml11111

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

If I was a member I would use the zamorak one because it can freeze your opponent.

#10 vlados2

vlados2

2007 Worlds are the best thing to happen to RS ever!

• RS Name:Halo4nogood
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:45 PM

Saradomin godsword ftw. Prayer restore and hitpoint restore = infinity training without guthans

Edited by vlados2, 29 September 2008 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image

Ever wonder whats north of the wilderness? Find out here! http://www.zybez.net...owtopic=1035166

When Jagex released PvP worlds, the people rejoiced and we're finally satisfied. Simply Amazing.

#11 Syncro

Syncro

Grey.

• RS Name:Escrux

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

I'm with the sara voters on this. I picked the sara godsword for both becasue I've used all four (though they were lent :ph34r: ) and used each for quite a few different things and found the Saradomin GS to be my favourite. Free health and prayer restoreal (well after you've gone anf bought the sword), what more could you need.

~Peter

#12 Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

View Postrml, on Sep 29 2008, 02:44 PM, said:

If I was a member I would use the zamorak one because it can freeze your opponent.

True, but how often will you use it's freezing ability? When you're fighting one monster/player, its useful so you can escape, but its not too good otherwise.

#13 magic_titan

magic_titan

• RS Status:Free

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

Sara gs is best overall

In a dm where both people dont ko eachother the special of Sara gs is better then the ags.
The sara gs heals more then the ags does in extra damage making it better.

Sara gs is also usefull if you dont have summoning and need to heal for slayer or monster bosses.

Ags is only better for bhing where you need to ko your openent.
Posted Image

#14 mrbobb1

mrbobb1

I plae Runescape a lawt

• RS Name:mrbobb1

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:26 AM

i see everyone putting "SGS because it rules out guthans, and you can use a helm etc etc."

but have any of you guys used a SGS, the special doesnt come around nearly enough to trump guthans, i bought one and sold my guthans, tried it for 2 tasks and insta-sold it

for those of you who say "wah your def is to low narb"

i r 90 def kay?

so ill take guthans\torags over a SGS anyday of the week

with that said, ill say bandos or AGS because of the def lowering, and the really high hits

if i had to pick one, it would be arma

99\99 Fishing     99\99 Hunter     99\99 Woodcutting     99\99 Cooking

99\99 Defence     99\99 Firemaking 99\99 Fletching 99\99 Magic

99\99 Hitpoints     99\99 Strength     99+\99 Dungeonneering     99\99 Attack
99\99 Range

#15 Tramp

Tramp

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:46 PM

To be honest, I think the whip is a lot better than any godsword, but that's just my opinion :-D

As for what sword I think is the best, it has to be the Saradomin one.  The fact that it heals HP and prayer makes it seem much more useful than the other swords, although I wouldn't mind trying to see how high I could hit with an Armadyl godsword too.
Posted Image

#16 melt.

melt.

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

I voted Zamorak to be akward but to be honest I'd rather just have the cash to use too skill than a Godsword

#17 Cernunnos

Cernunnos

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

This discussion makes me want to fish harder to get the money to buy a Saradomin Godsword. :-D

#18 Eddcakes

Eddcakes

Pika Pi.

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:50 PM

Zamorak is coolest, Saradomin most usefull, Armadyl is the one i want and bandos is the 'begginers' imo though it does decrease monsters def

#19 C o c o 9 3

C o c o 9 3

whats skilling?

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

armadyl for pvp, and bandos saradomin for mvp and slay, zgs for saradomin and some luring

#20 Vlps5122

Vlps5122

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:56 PM

Idk i use them in different situations, i have an ags and an sgs and i sold my zgs cuz i hardly used it but its still fun to use sometimes i gess
Vlps5122

99/99 Hitpoints
96/99 Attack
97/99 Strength
99/99 Defense
99/99 Range
99/99 Prayer
99/99 Magic
80/99 Summoning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: