* * * * - 21 votes

Cthulthu ~ This Is My Story

• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate (1672 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of my thread?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Cthulthu

Cthulthu

Pixel Critic

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

POPULAR

::::[RuneScape Skillers]::::[The Lavadragons]::::[The Slayers Guild]::::

Posted Image
~ This is my story.

For an absolute, 100% perfect view of this thread as it was intended to be seen, please ensure your browser is opened wide enough to see this very sentence as one complete line.
I recommend viewing this thread in Thoreau Dark Skin personally, but the thread looks great on any.

Posted Image

http://images-mediaw...84026853544.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.] [Zybez] Vs. Corporeal Beasthttp://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/08/9/2/8/189284026853544.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Posted Image

∞∞ Date: 4th June, Saturday ∞∞ Time: 1.00pm EST, 6.00pm BST (GMT+1) ∞∞   Clan Chat: Cthulthu   ∞∞   Drops: CoinShare   ∞∞   World : 84 ∞∞
∞∞ Meeting Place: Meet at Edgeville. ∞∞

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

For the official post, all the details, links to guides and all the other information you need to know, - Click Here!!

Posted Image Why should you read?! Posted Image

Hey Guys. Let me tell you about this G&A and what you will find ahead!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

* A Character with 2441+ skill, including 21 99's & 138.6 Cmb and huge levelling archives.
(Click Here) to see my 99's & (Click here) for the Level's archive

* Item drops all together worth well over 600 Million gp.
(Click here) to go to Drops & Clues

* Third Age Plate Clue!
(Click here) to go to the picture!

* Monthly blogs that give an insight into my runescape world.
(Click me) to see my blogs

* My views on skills and more importantly to you, the methods i used to gain exp in those skills.
(Click here) to see how I'm training my current goal skills (here) to learn about how i got my other 99's

* My Bank picture worth over 1.4+ billion
(Click here) to see it!

Is that not enough for you?! It certainly was in January/September 2009 and May 2010!!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

∞∞   Name: Neil   ∞∞   Age: 23   ∞∞   Birthday: 1st September 1987   ∞∞   Born: Frimley - Surrey   ∞∞   Home: South West London   ∞∞
My real name is Nelesh but i hate it so I've called myself Neil, the name my mother wanted to give me. I was studying
Ancient History, Egyptology & Archaeology at Swansea University but I've graduated since and i am now working part-time
and temporarily, giving me plenty of time to continue playing Runescape. This is my Story.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ My Runescape ∞∞∞∞

I started playing Runescape in late 2001, i joined because my friends were playing the game and my aim was to be the best among them.
I quit sometime in 2003 and rejoined in 2005 and it wasn't till 2006 when i went from a casual player to a skiller. I made my first real money
during the week of the barrows update by getting 2 pieces of equipment which i can't remember but which was irrelevant because they both
sold for 5m a piece anyway. My first level 99 was fletching was i attained in a race with a friend which i won and that was shortly followed by
99 attack. My first clan was The Lavadragons which was created in March 2003 and which i joined shortly before i stopped playing Runescape,
but rejoined in 2005 and since have been with and still am with, albeit with a few short breaks in between. Now i have 21 99's but no intention
of getting any more in the near future because i have no intention of forcing myself to train skills i don't like (skills that often require my full
attention and effort). Most of the 99's i have were attained while i watched videos & shows and all means of media, and when there is a skill
i cant train without being able to watch a program, it's a strain because of the boredom that sets in, hence why i struggle to train RC, Agility &
Hunter. So i can't really call myself a skiller, instead, I'll call myself an ordinary players, a player who does whatever he feels like and is not limited
to one dimension of the game.

I like turtles.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ Gaming ∞∞∞∞

I own an awesome PC with ATI Raedon 5750 graphics card, a PSP, PS2 & Xbox 360. I also owned a Megadrive, Playstation and gameboy,
my first 3 consoles in that order. Generally speaking i like to play strategy games such as DOTA on Warcraft III, Total War - Rome,
Command & Conquer, Cossacks and games like those in which most involve you building infrastructure to create units. I also love sports games,
mainly football, racing, hockey & tennis, my favorite two currently being Fifa 2010 and GRID. I used to play a lot of Formula 1 games but since
switching to the Xbox 360, that hasn't been possible. Of all genres, my favorite is RPGs and that was since i played Final Fantasy VII and
Legend of the Dragoon on the Playstation. Since then I've played all the final fantasy games and many more Squaresoft/Enix RPGs.
Obviously among my favourites is Runescape, the only MMORPG i play, though I've tried many other in the past but have never enjoyed
them as much as Runescape. Among my other favorite games are the Grand theft Auto series, the Metal Gear Solid series, Kingdom Hearts series,
The Sims, SimCity & most Tycoon games.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ Sport ∞∞∞∞

I love playing and watching sports. I used to play Rugby for my school, i played 2nd row forward and also football but only with friends, and
I'm very bad at it because of my slow response time which ends in me fouling quite often. I love watching football, i support Manchester United
and i also love watching Formula 1. I  support Michael Schumacher and always have done since one day when i decided to watch a race, i
enjoyed watching it and decided to support whoever came 2nd in the race (not wanting to be a glory hunter but still wanting to support
someone capable of winning) and that was Michael Schumacher when he was in the Benetton. My first full season of watching was in
Schumacher's first season with Ferrari. Since then I've never regretted it, for obvious reasons such as being able to follow his success but
also because of the type of person he is, the sort of person who tries to win at all costs, even if it's illegal and dangerous.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ TV & Cinema ∞∞∞∞  

Like most people, i like watching TV, i watch a variety of programs from England and America which i watch on 4oD, BBC I player, Youtube &
the rest i download from a variety of sources. Here's a list of programs i watch as soon as they air, in no particular order: House,
Brothers & Sisters, Smallville, The Mentalist, The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Curb your Enthusiasm, Friday Night Lights,
Quite Interesting, Top Gear, The Apprentice, 24, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Big Bang Theory, Mock of the Week, Live at the Apollo, Kitchen
Nightmares, America's Dirtiest Jobs, Hell's Kitchen, Two and a half men, Modern Family, 30 rock & How i met your mother.
My favourite movies of all time have been the Rocky series and the Die Hard series. These are pretty much the only movies i can watch
again and again and still love. I generally love movies in which there is an underdog who is trying to make it to the top or faces great adversity.
I used to watch a lot of movies but less so recently as they have become all too similar. I do however always keep an eye out for movies
that include my favourite actors, such as Nicholas Cage, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp & Jack Nicholson among a great many others.
Among my top movies of all time though have to be the Rocky, Rambo & Die Hard series.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ Music ∞∞∞∞

I listen to Rock, Indie & Punk mainly but certainly not limited too. I HATE metal & R&B. In terms of rock i listen to Nickleback, Creed, Guns & Roses,
Dream Evil & others. In terms of Punk i listen to Blink 182, The Clash & Sum 41. In terms of Indie which is really popular in Britain right now, I'm
listening too Razorlight, The Killers & The Automatic. Other groups/bands i listen to include Alkaline trio, Blur, Fatboyslim, Coldplay, Eminem,
Faithless, Genesis, Kasabian, Basshunter, Rage against the machine, My Chemical Romance, Oasis, Panic at the Disco, Red Hot Chili peppers,
Linkin Park, Travis, Sting & Within Temptation. On top of all that, i like a few singles such as Crazy - Gnarls Barkley, Land of Confusion - Genesis,
Beautiful Day - U2, Destiny - Syntax, Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru. I could list for ages but i won't, i think that pretty much sums up what I'm listening
too and the type of music i like.

Posted Image

∞∞∞∞ Books ∞∞∞∞  

The 3 main authors i read books by are Robert Harris, JK Rowling & Dan Brown. Obviously, Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series which I've
loved in book form (not so much as movies). My favorite chapter in the entire series was the one in the last book about Professor Snape
towards the end of the book, about his childhood and the truth about his actions. I've read DaVinci Code, Angels and Demons & Digital Fortress
by Dan Brown, all great books full of twists and turns and so much interesting factual information such as 'Divine Proportion' as mentioned in
the Da Vinci Code. As for Robert Harris, I've only read Imperium so far in full and a couple of his other books I'm half way through, one being
about war time Germany. Also, very recently i bought Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga which i have yet to complete reading and will do soon,
my attention was brought to the series having watched the film, it was great. I do read other stuff but it's not worth mentioning, and on top of
that is my university reading which takes up most of my reading time, books on Roman, Greek and Egyptian history in particular.

Posted Image
Click on any of the pictures to direct you to that section & click backspace on your keyboard to return to the contents.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

29h May 2011

27h May 2011

20h May 2011

18h May 2011

17th May 2011

12th May 2011

11th May 2011

8th May 2011

6th May 2011

4th May 2011

1st May 2011

29th April 2011

28th April 2011

27th April 2011

26th April 2011

25th April 2011

24th April 2011

21st April 2011

20th April 2011

19th April 2011

10th April 2011

:::: Dark Bow 106 :::: Saradomin Hilt 6 to 7 :::: Bandos Hilt 4 ::::
:::: Staff of Light 21 :::: Dragon Legs 11 & 12 ::::
:::: Dragon Med 36 to 37 :::: Shield Half 11 :::: Elite Clue 15 ::::

:::: 89 to 94 Hunter :::: 92 Agility ::::

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

22nd February 2011

:::: Staff of Light 20 :::: Dragon Skirt 13 & 14 ::::
:::: Dragon Med 35 :::: Holy Elixer10 & 11 ::::

:::: Buying Torva Plate :::: Selling Torva Plate ::::

5th February 2011

:::: Dark Bow 105 :::: Bandos Chestplate 12 :::: Warrior Ring 29 to 30 ::::
:::: Berserker Ring 24 :::: Staff of Light 19 ::::
:::: Dragon Med 33 to 34 :::: Holy Elixer 9 :::: Bandos Boots 10 to 11 ::::
:::: Saradomin Sword 32 :::: Clue 191 to 193 ::::
:::: Elite Clue 13 to 14 ::::

:::: 99 Runecrafting :::: 91 Agility ::::

16th January 2011

:::: Pernix Body 1 :::: Dark Bow 104 ::::

6th January 2011

:::: Dark Bow 88 to 103 :::: Bandos Tassets 11 to 12 :::: Warrior Ring 28 ::::
:::: Dragon Hatchet 25 to 27 :::: Seers Ring 3 to 5 ::::

:::: 87 to 89 Hunter ::::

21st November 2010

:::: Elysian Sigil 1 ::::
:::: 90 Dungeoneering :::: 90 Agility ::::

29th October 2010

Posted Image

Hey guys, it's been a month since my last update but not all that much happened because i've just not been playing as much recently. The month started very well with me getting yet another visage from a iron dragon, my 2nd from them and my 6th overall, and just before that, i got a blue dragon mask from Clue 184 (check Archives). Also this month, i got loads of warrior rings, dragon hatchets, Berserker Rings and Dark Bows which i'm sure would make anyone jealous. After such hardcore slayer for the past 2-3 months, i finally got bored of slaying and have currently stopped slaying with a 136 dagannoth kings task which i'll resume at some point this week, but it's been 2 weeks now since i stopped, not including my dagannoth kings event which was just coincidence. Other than slayer, i've been spending most of my time doing afk stuff like killing Dark Beasts, hence all the Dark bows listed below, and also woodcutting magic logs. Can you imagine how many more drops i would have got if i continued slaying? Dagannoth Kings is just such an incredible task, i've been averaging a drop every 35 kills so far.

:::: Level 98 Runecrafting ::::
:::: Berserker Ring 15 to 23 :::: Archers Ring 4 :::: Warrior Ring 15 to 27 ::::
:::: Dragon Hatchet 18 to 24 :::: Dragon Med Helm 27 to 31 :::: Dragon Skirt 11 & 12 ::::
:::: Dark Bow 77 to 87 :::: Mud Staff 2 & 3 :::: Dragon Platelegs 9 & 10 ::::
:::: Dragon Left Half 10 :::: Clue 184 to 190 :::: Elite 10 to 12 :::: Zammy GS3 2 ::::

In other news, a friend of mine (w91 skiller) who seemed to always joke about selling his purple phat to me for cash (which he got for his Elysian which he sniped from the Cororeal Beast), actually did go ahead and sell it to me for 100% cash. He wanted to money to merch with it and 'turn 500m into 1b', so goodluck to him with that, hopefully his merch works out, but it seems i didn't need a merch in order to boost my street value because i'm now 1b better off as street price goes :P Almost immediantly, i upgraded the purple to a yellow with the aid of my Pumpkin, and now i'm left with a Yellow Phat and my Elysian. I am now looking to upgrade it to a Red with my Elysian, Yellow and Cash, so wish me luck in that quest :P It actually shouldn't be too hard because my offer is good, but im holding out until i find someone with no so damaging junk.
Also, today as i decided i would update my thread, i also made some small improvements. I removed some blocks of text that looked bad, remove my text title, removed some uncessary paragraphs and i have hidden all but 3 blogs so that the thread isn't as huge as it was. I want to finally add a new Youtube section, not like the way other people do it with non-relevant videos they like, but videos made by me about Runescape and the things i do. So look forward to that within the next couple of days. I think i will also go over all the text in the 2nd post too, make it all a little nicer to read, and then behind the scenes, i think it's time to re-do the thread framework because like all threads, there is contsant evolution and the framework disintergrates to a point where i realised the entire 1st post was all centered and yet because of the hundreds of times i changed the allignment of different sections, i've ended up having like 10 center tag pairs when all i need now is 1. So i plan to re-do the framework so it's not such a mess and so that i can make it easier to edit my thread and reduce the chances of errors.

27th September 2010

Posted Image

Hey guys, this week i once again became leader of my clan, the Lavadragons, though this time i became top dog rather than co-leader. I'm concentrating on recruiting this coming weekend with a God Wars recruitment event which is advertised at the top of this post and which every in welcome to come too, regardless of whether you might join or not. The link to the clan forums can also be found at the top and bottom of every post, along with my slayer guild and my skillers clan, so take a look at any you might be interested in joining (as long as you have the requirement too). This last fortnight has been a slow one, because i haven't been playing as much. I've also slowed down my slayer and therefore effigy progress a lot in the last month because of work but also because i'm doing a larger variety of tasks that slow me down like Nechs and dust devils and also because it takes hours now to complete a black dragon task at KBD and a Dagannoth Task at Dagannoth King's, though the latter is definitely worth the extra time spent in terms of money, where as KBD, apart from a lot of D Meds, hasn't really been very profitable in that...well, it hasn't dropped me a visage yet :P I should probably give up on that hope and speed up the task by going back to normal black dragons. I've had plenty of drops as you can see below, and a amazing 3 dragon claws and 2 lumps at the Zybez mass i hosted a few days after the last blog, not much money but it makes my Tormented Demons archive look a whole lot nicer :P

:::: Level 86 to 89 Agility ::::
:::: Berserker Ring 14 to 15 :::: Seers Ring 1 to 2 :::: Warrior Ring 11 to 14 ::::
:::: Dragon Hatchet 16 to 17 :::: Dragon Med Helm 23 to 26 :::: Dragon Skirt 10 ::::
:::: Dark Bow 76 :::: Dragon Claws 3 to 5 :::: Ruined Dragon Lump 2 to 3 ::::
:::: Staff of Light 17 to 18 :::: Clue 175 to 182 :::: Elite 4 to 9 ::::

In other news, i've almost complete the 2nd to last stage to getting 99 Agility, that being to gain level 92 agility so that i can use all agility effigies (with Summer pie, +5). I went from 86 to 89, using about 6 effigies (all my 97 RC effigies) and also using barbarian horn having spent a little time at Barbarian Assault. The only reason i really trained to 89 Agility was so that i could use level 89 requirement lamps from Elite Achievement diaries on Agility rather than using them on RC, my only alternative, which i don't want to do or else i will get 99 RC quicker and meaningful exp by assistance will be over. Having said that, it will be over soon because i am about 1k from 98 Runecrafting and that will leave me with like, 1.2m exp to get till 99, so that will be 40 days, so not too long to go. The last thing to really talk about are my epic clues, i've been getting really lucky recently, it started with a unicorn mask from a normal clue which i sold for 6.5m, then a Bandos Full Helm which i think was 1.4m, a Bandos Plate worth 3m and still hasn't sold and now a Bandos Coif with a Guthix Bow which can be sold with 40-60m junk apparently, so its been a decent fortnight of clues. Apart from all that, the last piece of news is that i joined Dragonwood to get back into PvP but its a bit disappointing they are mainly F2P based, which i didn't know when my friend asked me to join, but regardless, i've had a good time with them, having won 5 of the 6 battles we've had, including 2 PKRIs which in total i ended with 10-0 K/D and also a Pk Trip which ended 6-1, so not bad at all, at least it's fun, profitable and i don't die often but i wish they had more P2P events because i want better loot :P That's it for this fortnight, until next time, cya.

9th September 2010

Posted Image

Hey guys, since the last update i've been in a Zybez slayer competition and we've had Double xp weekend and i finally had enough of using Chaotic Longsword, and went back to train dungeoneering for more tokens, and a nice new weapon. The week began with the slayer competition which right from the start i wasn't going to try and win, but rather do my best and make as much money and get as many effigies as i could, and i achieved that quite nicely. I got 3 Dagannoth Tasks during the competition and went to Dagannoth Kings as i said i would from now on for all Dagannoth tasks, and it continued to pay off quite nicely, with me getting plenty of drops from them as listed below (partly continued from the last blog). As well as that, i also got plenty of lvl 3 clues, none of which really stood out as special and in the competition, i ended up 6th with 500k slayer exp in the week, which is actually about half of what i get on a normal slayer week, but due to the dagannoth tasks taking so long. With the new occult floors out for dungeoneering, i couldn't help but train a bit of dungeoneering and then i jut had enough of chaotic longsword, having seen so many people kill so much quicker than me with their rapiers, and i just decided to go and get it, and today i did, as you can see in this blog's main picture and now there shouldn't be anything holding me back from slaying for effigies as fast as possible and maxing out soon.

:::: Level 85 to 89 Dungeoneering :::: Level 81 to 87 Hunter :::: Level 86 Agility ::::
:::: Level 97 Runecrafting ::::
Dark Bow 73 to 75 :::: Clue 162 to 175 :::: Dragon Medium 22 ::::
:::: Dragon Hatchet 11 to 15 :::: Warrior Ring 8 to 10 :::: Beserker 11 to 13 ::::

In other news, the last two weeks have seen great progress for in terms of skilling, and i've made huge progress especially in Dungeoneering and Hunter. I've gone from level 84 dungeoneering to 89 in my quest to attain the chaotic rapier, and will probably take a couple of weeks break from it now when i get tired of the rapier and want a new toy to play with. I also went from 80 Hunter to level 87, and i intend to get 89 hunter atleast because i recently found out that ooglog mud pool give +8 hunter levels which means with level 89 hunter, i can use the pool to boost my level to 97 and do all hunter effigies, and what will greatly speed up the rate at which i get 99 hunter. In terms of Agility, i have gained level 86 from hunting butterflies and with the help of Achievment diaries, am 60k away from level 87 which i will get later today because i still have the Karajama and Fremmnik diaries to do, and in terms of Runecrafting, the last of the skills i have yet to attain 99 in, i have gained 97 Runecrafting. I have enough effigies to get 98 RC and half way to 99, but i'm starting to wonder if usin effigies for the rest of the RC exp i need is a wise idea. RC is the only skill i have left that i can assist for, and the sooner i get 99 RC, the sooner i have nothing to gain from assisting, so it might be a better idea to assist to 99 RC from now on, and save the effigies for Agility and Hunter, probably Agility being the priority. It's still a decision i need to make but i'm quite certain i will choose not to use effigy lamps on RC from now on.

One last thing, i've decided not to link all the drops i got this fortnight on the blog itself. From now on i will let you know what i get through listng the item or if multiples of the same item, then a range. If you want to see the pictures, just head to the archives, so if i list Dark Bow #75 on the blog, it means the link to the drop can be found in the archives. I'm doing that from now on because it's simply too much work for me to do nowadays and i dont have the time to be spending it on such a trivial thing :P
That pretty much it for this fortnight, cya next time.

Previous Blogs

Spoiler

Edited by Cthulthu, 23 March 2012 - 10:36 AM.

[Zybez] vs. Corporeal Beast, 4th June - Saturday, 1.00pm EST / 6.00pm BST (GMT+1)
Join The Lavadragon, 80+ Combat or 1400+ Skill or Check our Recruitment Topic first
This is my Story, Cthulthu's Goals/Achievements & Blogs

Posted Image

- Cthulthu - 138 Combat - 2421 Skill -
- 99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Defence - 99 Hitpoint - 99 Range -
- 99 Mage - 99 Summoning - 99 Prayer - 99 Slayer -

- 99 Woodcutting - 99 Fletching  - 99 Fishing - 99 Construction -
- 99 Smithing - 99 Crafting - 99 Farming - 99 Firemaking -
- 99 Herblore -  99 Thieving - 99 Cooking - 99 Mining -

#2 Cthulthu

Cthulthu

Pixel Critic

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:35 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Since 2006, i've been setting myself goals on this thread, hoping to achieve
them before the year was out, and sometimes setting earlier goals. This year in
2011, that won't be the case. While i may have atleast one timed goal, all my
other goals are life-time goals, because gaining 99 in the skills i have left is
not something i am concerned about, because they are skills i dislike. The reason
they are goals at all is because eventually i would love to have a maxed account
but it's not something i'm going to force myself to do, not unless more interesting
ways of training the skills present themselves.

Agility.

Posted Image

Reaching level 99 in Agility will be one of my hardest goals because i cannot train it at length because it
is simply too boring for me to handle. I cannot fathom how people train this skill for such a long time.
Right now, this is my main goal and i will be getting experience in this skill in a number of
unconventional ways. I will be gaining experience by primarily slaying for effigies, and using the dragonkin
lamps. I need 165 effigies in total, and will not use any until i have all the lamps i need. I will also gain exp
by spying on penguins, using random event lamps, doing the weekly circus and occasionally by doing Tears of
Guthix and any quests that involve agility experience. Hopefully i will be done by the end of March 2011

Posted Image

Dungeoneering.

Posted Image

Dungeoneering is a very easy skill to train, and will no doubt be a skill i get 99 in eventually, when i have
the will power to get to it. Most of the exp i get will be driven by my want for dungeoneering items,
such as gravite equipment for my F2P wars, and miscellaneous items like herbicide which can come in useful.
Ideally, i am waiting on having a permanent team to achieve my goal with, and hopefully it won't be too long
until we all finally get together and do it, at which point i doubt it will take more than a month to fulfil my goal
and perhaps go further if we have momentum.

Posted Image

Hunter.

Posted Image

This is a 99 i've put off for some time because of the number of spot stealers there are who slow down training.
I will be training to 99 by hunting demonic jadinkos which is 150k an hour, and i will probably also gain a significant
of the experience i need from effigies and such like, once i have got 99 agility, because hunter would become my next
goal and therefore the skill all my random exp would go towards.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Attack.

Posted Image

This was my second 99 skill and was achieved before achievement capes. It was a very
important one because it was combat related and i believed it would help me to train faster
more than 99 strength or defence would, therefore it was my gateway to 99 strength, defence
and hitpoints. I attained my final level at Desert treasure skeletons and did not see myself
get the level because i forgot i was so close and was chatting with some friends.

Construction.

Posted Image

Achieved in May 2009, the third 99 i got that month. I trained it to 75 with mainly oak larders,
then moved onto oak dungeons doors. When i discovered Clay hammers helped with construction,
i got 185 of them and started making mahogany tables and was getting around 600k/hr exp. I spent
around 55m on levels 87-99, not including butler costs. I also went on to spend a further 15-25m on
house decoration, most noticeably, the dungeon with 8 baby red dragons and a steel dragon.

Cooking.

Posted Image

This was my third 99 skill and was achieved before achievement capes. I targeted this goal a
couple of months after auto cook was released. I started with lobsters until i reached shark
cooking level and then trained with sharks and cooking gauntlets despite the many i burned.
I valued speed over money and thus it did not take long for me to reach 99 cooking.

Crafting.

Posted Image

99 Crating was attained in March, a month in which i got 16m exp within 21 days. It was a official
2008 goal and was trained with black dragon hides which i bought of the grand exchange and made
bodies with until reaching 99. The exp was extremely quick and the costs were huge. I spent around
60-70m on this goal and i don't regret it.

Defence.

Posted Image

This level was attained in June 07. I trained it from around level 90 to 99 at bandit camp with a whip.
This was my third combat related 99. Unfortunately, i missed the 99 picture due to the constant attacking

of bandits.

Farming.

Posted Image

99 Farming was achieved in the summer of 2008. It cost me 113m and i grew Torstol herbs, Magic trees,
Palm Trees and Calquat as well as a couple of spirit trees early on. The expenses also included the
secondary items which make the patch farmers look after your plants. Despite the normal view of farming
being long and hard, to someone who has plenty of money, this goal was rather quick and simple. During

the farming months, i would log in to either plant seeds/herbs or go god wars. The actual time spent online
for farming purposes could be no more than 24 hours maximum. Farming is one of the easiest skills i've
trained, among the likes of cooking.

Firemaking.

Posted Image

99 Firemaking is my most recent 99. It cost be about 30m because i used mage logs mostly but
also yews which i would cut myself at Lleyta and burn by the trees so i wouldn't have to move
much. I chose to use magic logs because i don't like this skill as it requires a lot of clicking and
gets boring fast, so i wanted to complete it as fast as possible and with as less clicks as possible.
I trained at Duel Arena because there are 2 long strips, both of which start right at the bank chest
so there is no additional walking. This goal was achieved in August 2008 and was one of my 2008
goals which i failed to meet as i had planned to get 99 by July. I had forgotten the exact deadline
and when i found out i failed, i did everything to make sure i have it by the end of August. The
cape used to be my favorite but i don't like it as much with the HD graphics :(.

Fishing.

Posted Image

Fishing is what i call an AFK skill because it requires one click on the fishing spot and then
you can turn your attention to something else until the spot moves or you need to bank.  
While fishing i would watch anime. As a result, fishing did not become boring and despite  
being long, was no real problem. I fished for monkfish because they are caught fast and  
are decent money. I attained this 99 in February 07.

Fletching

Posted Image

This was my first 99 skill and was achieved before achievement capes. This 99 was driven by
competition with a friend by the name of Karnivor3. He was given a head start but he would make
yew longs and i would make magic longs. In the end he gave up while i closed in on 99 and i
finished well ahead of him. Fletching was the skill chosen because it was profitable when i
trained it because the materials, including the cost of alching was lower than the alching value.

Herblore.

Posted Image

Herblore is my 16th 99 which was accidentally attained on the 10th of January, 2009.
It was gotten at Blue Dragons by identifying a ranarr herb which was meant to be teleported
to bank by yak scroll. I had been 2xp away from 99 herblore at the time and this level was
meant to be gained along with 99 prayer, construction and summon in a joint party.
From level 88 to 99, i lost around 60m (1k per pot) by making 35k Super Restores, 1k Ranging
Potions and 24k Super Defence potions. The Super Restores were made because they were
the overall cheapest to make, i then switched to super defence because for several million
more in expenses, it was far quicker than super restores at a reasonable price because it was
easy to buy Unfinished cadantine potions and was giving more exp per potion than a super restore.

Hit Points.

Posted Image

I attained this 99 in June 07. I trained at bandit camp with whips and the level was
achieved while training defence and was my second combat related 99.

Magic

Posted Image

I reached 99 magic within the first 10 days on January 08. I trained with fire bolts at both
the greater demon at the greater demon cage in the Ogre dungeon south-west of Yanille
and i also trained on Iron and Steel dragons in Birmhaven. Whether the skill was costly or
profitable is impossible to tell, despite the rune costing million and receiving no dragon items
or items of significance against dragons, i did received many clues and rune full helms from
greater demons. I trained with the best mage gear available, including third age mage helm
and ammy which were bought and sold on the GE.

Mining

Posted Image

99 Mining was achieved on the 3rd of October 2009 after mining 1 million pure essence and
over 60k gold ore a few weeks after dragon pickaxe was introduced into the game.
I seriously started mining in January after getting 99 summoning at which point i found i could
use abyssal titans to easily bank pure essence, making a highly profitable method effortless too.
Once concentrated gold mines were introduced, i switched to training with them and got 99 mining
pretty quickly, as it was also an effortless mining method but with the added advantage of giving
far more experience per hour. In the end, i made over 250m getting from 70 to 99 mining.

Prayer

Posted Image

Achieved 99 prayer in May 2009 shortly after 99 summon, as part of my official goals for 2009
I got the majority of my exp from level 60 to 99 with a gilded alter, either my own or a friends.
The rest of the exp came from normal bone burying and a very small amount of ecto. and probably
a fair few quests/lamps etc. On the way to 99, i also used two prayer brawlers. I was altering bones
at about 230k an hour, being around 900-1000 bones and on the last 2 days i was much faster
at over 250k+ an hour because i opened my house to the public, cutting house load time and
sometime not having to burn marrentill.

Range

Posted Image

99 Range was achieved on 24th December 07, a few minutes before Christmas day and a couple
of hours before getting Bandos hilt and tassets against Bandos, making the Christmas of 2007, a
good one. I trained on greater demons at the great demon cage in the Ogre dungeon, south-west
of Yanille. I used the best range gear including saradomin blessed d hide, the bottoms were
donated by Sfa05 in pursuit of the goal, however, the bow and arrows used were bone c bow
and bone bolts because they were very cheap and quite good. I received many rune full helms
and clues and this was a highly profitable goal until unfortunately, when not looking, i was killed
by Mr. Hyde random and lost robins and rangers among other things.

Slayer.

Posted Image

99 Slayer was achieved in December 2008 as one of the 2008 goals that was due to be
completed before 2009. With 6m exp needed from late October, i gained 1m exp on average,
every week until reached 99. Slayer was and still is my favorite skill because of the variety
of tasks keeping the skill from getting monotonous. For the last 6m exp, i used over 2200
super restore (4) in order to maintain Piety while slaying among other prayers if required, such
as melee protection when fighting Dark Beasts. As for armour, i used Proselyte top and veracs
skirt and defender as opposed to the common use of full bandos and dragonfire shield, in order
to lower prayer drain. I also used over 1k pure sets and about 80k cannonballs from 90 to 99.

Smithing.

Posted Image

I attained 99 smithing in the summer of 2007 as part of a competition with an old friend which i lost,
partly because i was mad enough to give her a 5m exp lead. I got lvl 70 to 99 all in one go
with gold ore and gold gauntlets to give extra gold smelting exp. It was a pretty easy skill
to train and one of the most worthwhile.

Strength.

Posted Image

This was achieved in June 07 and was my fourth combat related 99. I trained at bandit camp with
a dragon scimitar and unfortunately missed my 99 message too, once again because of the
bandits continuous attack and me forgetting to move to a safe location in time.

Summoning.

Posted Image

99 Summoning was achieved on 2nd May 2009 as one of my goals for that year. I was 97 summoning
since back in December 2008 but tried to get the last charms through normal means of extra slayer,
monster hunting and waterfiends. However in the end i got my last 500k's worth of charms through
bursting rock lobsters. Levels 10 to 97 all came from charms from slayer, and maybe a couple of
thousand crimsons from waterfiends. I trained at taverley and Piscatoris and with money not being
an issue, trained in the best way i could with exception to polar bears (gold charms) way too expensive
for such little exp.

Thieving.

Posted Image

I started PP'ing from about level 70, before that, i don't know how i got my exp but through
lots of various methods. On the 18th of July 2009, i reached 99, having got levels 85 to 99 within 10 days
at PP. This was brought about because of two back to back clan skill wars i had to participate in for LD
and RSS, both of which we won, and in the second of which with 2 days still left, i got 99 thief.

Woodcutting.

Posted Image

This was the first 99 skill i attained prior to achievement capes being released. It took me months
because i trained from 75 to 99 with magic logs and still continue to do so with 19m woodcut exp
to my name. I began training shortly after Jagex confirmed the dragon axe has an advantage over
rune axe. I trained at the 3 magic trees in Lleyta. Woodcutting is one of my most favourite skills
and i still continue to train it when i want to watch a program on my computer while playing Runescape.

Posted Image

Posted Image

[66][67][68][69]
[70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]
[80][81][82][83][84][85][86][87][88][89]
[90][91][92]

Posted Image

[55][56][57][58][59]
[60][61][62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69]
[90][91][92][93][94][95][96][97][98][99]

Posted Image

[65][66][67][68][69]

Posted Image

[88][89]

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]
[10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19]
[20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29]
[30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39]
[40][41][42][43][44][45][46][47][48][49]
[50][51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59]
[90]

Posted Image

[67][68][69]

Posted Image

[75][76][77][78][79]

Posted Image

[82][83][84][85][86][87][88][89]

Posted Image

[77][78][79]

Posted Image

[94][95][96][97][98][99]

Posted Image

[58][59]
[90][91][92][93][94]

Posted Image

[92][93][94][95][96][97][98][99]

Posted Image

[68][69]

Posted Image

[62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69]

Posted Image

[73][74][75][76][77][78][79]

Posted Image

[58][59]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[88][89]

Posted Image

[72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]

Posted Image

[75][76][77][78][79]
[80][81][82][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/83Thief.png"][83][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/84Thief.png"][84][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/85Thief.png"][85][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/86thief.png"][86][/url][87][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/88thief.png"][88][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/89thief.png"][89][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc.../90thief2.png"][90][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc.../91thief2.png"][91][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/92thief.png"][92][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/93thief.png"][93][/url][94][[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/95thief.png"][95][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/96thief.png"][96][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/97thief.png"][97][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc.../98thief2.png"][98][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc.../99thief2.png"][99][/url]

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/80wc.png"][80][/url][81][82][url="http://i113.photobuc...83woodcut.png"][83][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...84woodcut.png"][84][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...85woodcut.png"][85][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/86wc.png"][86][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/87wc.png"][87][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/88wc.png"][88][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/89wc.png"][89][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/90wc.png"][90][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/91wc.png"][91][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/92wc.png"][92][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/93wc.png"][93][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/94wc.png"][94][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/95wc.png"][95][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/96wc.png"][96][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...97woodcut.png"][97][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/98wc.png"][98][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/99wc.png"][99][/url]

::::[url="http://forum.rsskill...com/index.php"][RuneScape Skillers][/url]::::[url="http://www.lavadragons.com"][The Lavadragons][/url]::::[url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/TSG"][The Slayers Guild][/url]::::

Edited by Cthulthu, 10 April 2011 - 09:52 AM.

[Zybez] vs. Corporeal Beast, 4th June - Saturday, 1.00pm EST / 6.00pm BST (GMT+1)
Join The Lavadragon, 80+ Combat or 1400+ Skill or Check our Recruitment Topic first

Posted Image

#3 Cthulthu

Cthulthu

Pixel Critic

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Dragon Chain.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

D
ragon Medium.

Posted Image

[30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Shield left half.

Posted Image

[10][11]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Spear.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Legs.

Posted Image

[10][11][12]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Skirt.

Posted Image

[10][11][12][13][14]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Draconic Visage/DFS.

http://images1.wikia...ges/thumb/6/6d/DFS.png/100px-DFS.png

[1][2][3][4][5][6]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Abyssal Whip.

Posted Image

[40][41][42][43][44][45][46][47]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dark Bow.

Posted Image

[40][41][42][43][44][45][46][47][48][49]
[50][51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59]
[100][101][102][103][104][105][106]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Staff of Light.

Posted Image

[20][21]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dwogres & Dwarfs.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon pickaxe.

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dagannoth Kings.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Hatchet.

Posted Image

[20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Warrior Ring.

Posted Image

[30]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Berserker Ring.

Posted Image

[20][21][22][23][24]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Archer Ring.

Posted Image

[1][2][3]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Seer's Ring.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4][5]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Mud Staff.

Posted Image

[1][2][3]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Seercull.

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Corporeal Beast & Tormented Wraith.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Spectral Sigil.

Posted Image

[1][2][3]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Divine Sigil

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Elysian Sigil.

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Holy Elixer.

Posted Image

[10][11]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Nex.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Pernix Body.

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Tormented Demons.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Claws.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4][5]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ruined dragon armour shard.

Posted Image

[1][2]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ruined dragon armour lump.

Posted Image

[1][2][3]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Posted Image Zamorak.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Zamorak Hilt.

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Zamorakian Spear.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Steam Staff.

[10][11][12][13][14][15]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

God Shard 1.

[1][2][3][4][5][6]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

God Shard 2.

[1][2][3][4]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

God Shard 3.

[1][2]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Shield Left (GW).

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Medium (GW).

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Posted Image Armadyl.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Armadyl Hilt.

Posted Image

[1][2]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Armadyl Helmet.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Armadyl Chestplate.

Posted Image

[1][2][3]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Armadyl Plateskirt.

Posted Image

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 1.

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 2.

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Spear(GW).

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Posted ImageSaradomin.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Saradomin Hilt.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Saradomin Sword.

[30][31][32]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 1.

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 2.

[10][11][12][13][14]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 3.

[10][11]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon Spear (GW).

[1]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Posted Image Bandos.

Posted Image

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bandos Hilt.

Posted Image

[1][2][3][4]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bandos Chestplate.

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosChest.png"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosChest2.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosChest3.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosChest4.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/BCP5.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/BCP6.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...estplate7.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...estplate8.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosChest9.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosBCP10.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...stplate11.png"][11][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...osChest12.png"][12][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bandos Tassets.

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...osTassets.jpg"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTassets2.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTassets3.png"][3][/url][url="http://img257.images...417232708.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTassets5.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosTass6.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTassets7.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTassets8.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...osTasset9.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...sTasset10.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...sTasset11.png"][11][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...Tassets12.png"][12][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bandos Boots.

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosBoots.png"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots2.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots3.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots4.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...osBoots-1.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots6.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots7.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots8.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...dosBoots9.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...osBoots10.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...osBoots11.png"][11][/url][12]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 1.

[url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/GS1-1.png"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/GS12.jpg"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/GS13.png"][3][/url][url="http://img22.imagesh...325123638.png"][4][/url][url="http://img21.imagesh...409011628.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS16.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS17.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosgs18.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS19.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS110.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS111.png"][11][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 2.

[url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/GS2-1.png"][1][/url][url="http://img21.imagesh...409010924.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS23.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS24.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS25.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS26.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS27.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS28.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS29.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS210.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS211.png"][11][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS212.png"][12][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS213.png"][13][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Godshard 3.

[url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/GS3-1.png"][1][/url][url="http://img257.images...417215031.png"][2][/url][url="http://img257.images...417224859.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS34.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosgs35.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...osShard36.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS37.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS38.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...andosGS39.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...ndosGS310.png"][10][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Shield Left half (GW).

[url="http://img145.images...409001706.png"][1][/url][url="http://img257.images...417221132.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...ftshield3.png"][3][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dragon medium (GW).

[url="http://img21.imagesh...409013505.png"][1][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Clues

Robin.

Posted Image

[url="http://img217.images...223525rb7.png"][1][/url][url="http://img213.images...012353sm3.png"][2][/url][3][4][url="http://img380.images...407040151.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Robin6.png"][6][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Age.

Posted Image

[url="http://img241.images...134819mh2.png"][1][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Gilded.

Posted Image

[url="http://img3.imagesha...324023000.png"][1][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Random Clues.

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue1.png"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue2.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue3.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue4.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue5.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue6.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue7.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue8.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...thu/Clue9.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue10.png"][10][/url][url="http://img207.images...clue11ek6.png"][11][/url][url="http://img207.images...clue12gb7.png"][12][/url][url="http://img207.images...clue13pi7.png"][13][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue14.png"][14][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue15.png"][15][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue16.png"][16][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue17.png"][17][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue18.png"][18][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue19.png"][19][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue20.png"][20][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue21.png"][21][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue22.png"][22][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue23.png"][23][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue24.png"][24][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue25.png"][25][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue26.png"][26][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue27.png"][27][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue28.png"][28][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue29.png"][29][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue30.png"][30][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue31.png"][31][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue32.png"][32][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue33.png"][33][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue34.png"][34][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue35.png"][35][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue36.png"][36][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue37.png"][37][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc.../Clue38-1.png"][38][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue39.png"][39][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue40.png"][40][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue41.png"][41][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue42.png"][42][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue43.png"][43][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue44.png"][44][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue45.png"][45][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue46.png"][46][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue47.png"][47][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue48.png"][48][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue49.png"][49][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue50.png"][50][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue51.png"][51][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue52.png"][52][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue53.png"][53][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue54.png"][54][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue55.png"][55][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue56.png"][56][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue57.png"][57][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue58.png"][58][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue59.png"][59][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue60.png"][60][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue61.png"][61][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue62.png"][62][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue63.png"][63][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue64.png"][64][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue65.png"][65][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue66.png"][66][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue67.png"][67][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue68.png"][68][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue69.png"][69][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue70.png"][70][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue71.png"][71][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue72.png"][72][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue73.png"][73][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue74.png"][74][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue75.png"][75][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/clue76.png"][76][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue77.png"][77][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue78.png"][78][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue79.png"][79][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue80.png"][80][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue81.png"][81][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue82.png"][82][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Clue83.png"][83][/url][url="http://img145.images...327151315.png"][84[/url][url="http://img145.images...330230421.png"][85][/url][url="http://img145.images...412003822.png"][86][/url][url="http://img129.images...25023038x.png"][87][/url][url="http://img129.images...429180942.png"][88][/url][url="http://img129.images...429203819.png"][89][/url]
[url="http://img129.images...501021719.png"][90][/url][url="http://img129.images...503030431.png"][91][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue921.png"][92][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue931.png"][93][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue941.png"][94][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue951.png"][95][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue961.png"][96][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue971.png"][97][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue981.png"][98][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue981.png"][99][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc.../Clue1001.png"][100][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc.../Clue1011.png"][101][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue102.png"][102][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...Clue103-1.png"][103][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue104.png"][104][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue105.png"][105][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue106.png"][106][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue107.png"][107][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue108.png"][108][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue109.png"][109]
[/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue110.png"][110][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue111.png"][111][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue112.png"][112][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue113.png"][113][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue114.png"][114][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue115.png"][115][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue116.png"][116][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue117.png"][117][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue118.png"][118][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue119.png"][119][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue120.png"][120][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue121.png"][121][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue122.png"][122][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue123.png"][123][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue124.png"][124][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue125.png"][125][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue126.png"][126][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue127.png"][127][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue128.png"][128][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue129.png"][129][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue130.png"][130][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue131.png"][131][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue132.png"][132][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue133.png"][133][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue134.png"][134][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue135.png"][135][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue136.png"][136][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue137.png"][137][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue138.png"][138][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue139.png"][139][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue140.png"][140][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue141.png"][141][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue142.png"][142][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue143.png"][143][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue144.png"][144][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue145.png"][145][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue146.png"][146][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue147.png"][147][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue148.png"][148][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue149.png"][149][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue150.png"][150][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue151.png"][151][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue152.png"][152][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue153.png"][153][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue154.png"][154][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue155.png"][155][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue156.png"][156][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue157.png"][157][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue158.png"][158][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue159.png"][159][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue160.png"][160][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue161.png"][161][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue162.png"][162][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue163.png"][163][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue164.png"][164][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue165.png"][165][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue166.png"][166][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue167.png"][167][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue168.png"][168][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue169.png"][169][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue170.png"][170][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue171.png"][171][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue172.png"][172][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue173.png"][173][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue174.png"][174][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue175.png"][175][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...Clue175-1.png"][176][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue176.png"][177][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue177.png"][178][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue178.png"][179][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue179.png"][180][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue181.png"][181][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue180.png"][182][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue182.png"][183][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue184.png"][184][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue185.png"][185][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/clue186.png"][186][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue187.png"][187][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue188.png"][188][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue189.png"][189][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue190.png"][190][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue191.png"][191][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue192.png"][192][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Clue193.png"][193][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Elite Clues.

Posted Image

[url="http://i113.photobuc...liteClue1.png"][1][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite2.png"][2][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite3.png"][3][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite4.png"][4][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite5.png"][5][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite6.png"][6][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite7.png"][7][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite8.png"][8][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...hu/Elite9.png"][9][/url]
[url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Elite10.png"][10][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Elite11.png"][11][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Elite12.png"][12][/url][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Elite13.png"][13][/url][14][url="http://i113.photobuc...u/Elite15.png"][15][/url]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Posted Image

Current: 13th March 2011.

Old Bank Pictures.

[url="<<14th October 2010>>[/url] - 1662m.
[url="<<14th July 2010>>[/url] - 1300m.
[url="http://i113.photobuc...hJuneBank.png"]<<7th June 2010>>[/url] - 1094m.
[url="http://i113.photobuc...AprilBank.png"]<<9th April 2010>>[/url] - 968m.
[url="http://i113.photobuc.../Bank824m.png"]<<31st January 2010>>[/url] - 824m.
[url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/679m.png"]<<2nd November 2009>>[/url] - 679m.
[url="http://i113.photobuc...lthu/752m.png"]<<27th October 2009>>[/url] - 752m.
[url="http://img9.imagesha...022013803.png"]<<22nd October 2009>>[/url] - 707m.
[url="http://img185.images...015000026.png"]<<15th October 2009>>[/url] - 662m.
[url="http://img127.images...09162921j.png"]<<9th October 2009>>[/url] - 585m.
[url="http://img7.imagesha...924153048.png"]<<24th September 2009>>[/url] - 519m.
[url="http://img4.imagesha...908190218.png"]<<8th September 2009>>[/url] - 458m.
[url="http://img196.images...824173341.png"]<<24th August 2009>>[/url] - 419m.
[url="http://img21.imagesh...418012025.png"]<<18th April 2009>>[/url] - 219m.

Posted Image

Special Thanks to...

Karnivor3 - For helping me get back into Runescape after my 2 year break, who without i may not have
continued playing until now, and who also got me onto the road to 99.
Troumour - For introducing me into the world of clan in 2003, where Runescape completely changed for me.

Those two people have shaped my Runescape ‘Career’ and I owe them everything.
Now here are shoutouts to my friends, past and present. In no particular order.

Suprapower94.…1989 Karl H….Redtrousers
Lathow.…Chberry....Ded_rabbit
Legend7777....Kencru....Wook
Stripe9.…Go Away89....Hammy....Rambo....
Ace Jack….03simmonsl.…Djbarbe
Fearless….I Pacmayne I....Nickelson10

Affiliates.

Posted Image
[url="http://www.lavadragons.com"]The Lavadragons[/url] - My first clan, my oldest clan, and my home :). I've been in this clan, on and off, for a few or more years and even co-led it at one point. I am now a senator, in this community clan having rejoined in May 2009. This is my main clan.

http://www.rsskiller.../rss_logo_3.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[url="http://forum.rsskill...x.php?act=idx"]Runescape Skillers[/url] - My Skillers clan who encourage me and challenge me to reach new heights. RSS as it is called, has a wonderful and & friendly community with some of the best skillers in Runescape and if you meet the requirements, you should defiantly consider joining. The link is in the name, highlighted in Green text :).

Thank you to Ace Jack for making my thread banner and sub-banners and Thank you to Runescape Wikipedia for providing item pictures. The .gifs were recorded and produced using Camatasia, uploaded using Imageshack and Photobucket and finally all pictures were taken using SwiftKit. Thank you of course to Jagex for providing us with such a great game :)
Ty also to my previous clans. Red Dragon Knights, Redemption, Skillaz and New Bloods
Finally, my groups, past and present. Zybez Events team, God War Raiders, God Wars Inc., Fast_sc, The Slayer Guild, World60pengs, Star Find, Assist Clan and both the British and English skillers lists.

::::[url="http://forum.rsskill...com/index.php"][RuneScape Skillers][/url]::::[url="http://www.lavadragons.com"][The Lavadragons][/url]::::[url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/TSG"][The Slayers Guild][/url]::::

Edited by Cthulthu, 10 April 2011 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

#4 L337nub

L337nub

bam

• RS Status:Member
  • Team:ex-mm

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

Very nice goals and achievements. Goodluck with 99 fm and herblore :huh: .
I am t3h.
http://www.runeaddic...3h L337 Nub.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#5 The Antichrist

The Antichrist

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

Really nice name, dude.  Good luck with all of your goals and congrats on your achievements.  Add me in game if you need anything from a level 3 skiller. ;)

#6 Cam`

Cam`

Retired

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:09 AM

Gl mate, and grats on 98 fm. And i didn't know u had 99 prayer banked lol

#7 anselhelm

anselhelm

Moved On

• RS Name:anselhelm
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

A very nicely laid out and detailed thread, with some highly impressive achievements to date :thumbsup:

Best of luck with all your goals and time schedules :thumbsup:

#8 Tusamatyi

Tusamatyi

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Skillers ftw, keep it up! Gl!

#9 Bighead118

Bighead118

• RS Name:Bighead118
  • Clan:None

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

Hey there, some awesome achievements there :ph34r:

Good luck with 99 prayer too!

I was also wondering if you ever wanted to sell platebody, i'll give you 3a range top and legs  + cash.

Anyways, peace.

#10 Gremo1

Gremo1

• RS Name:Rusty war

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

aint spoke to u in a while

very nice thread love the layout, gratz on 99 fm :D

Edited by Gremo1, 29 August 2008 - 06:43 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Joshy

Joshy

• RS Name:Joshy
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

Grats on 99 fm mate :)

#12 themutedead

themutedead

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

Doing good, keep it up.

Work harder :unsure:

"If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 fraz9

fraz9

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:54 AM

nice levels mate  but you should realy give me back the 3rd age plate :)
Posted Image

#14 Riot Girl666

Riot Girl666

• RS Name:Riot Girl666
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

cthulnoob! nice thread. gl in the future
Riot Girl666 -122 f2p- -131 p2p-

#15 Backroad

Backroad

❊ Since 2003 ❊

• RS Name:Backroad

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

Wow dude sick ness. I love it the thread and good luck with your goals.

Posted Image

Posted Image
- Active Oldschool Veteran
- Active Community Member
- Three Skillcapes Achieved
- 1915/2000 Total Level
- World 45 Veteran
- Proud owner #chillers

#16 shorty324

shorty324

• RS Name:swordyguy324