Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-02 at 04:07. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

How To Contact Moderators (Staff Members)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 W13

W13

• Rating: < -5 | 5 | +5 >
  • RS Name:W13
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybez

Posted 22 June 2008 - 1:35 PM

SOMEBODY POSTED SOMETHING BAD
If you think somebody is breaking the rules and offending people then report that particular post to us - and one of us moderators will take care of it ASAP.

HOW DO I REPORT?
Look on the left side, and you'll find a button that says, "Report". Whenever you find a post that you feel needs to be deleted, then report it to us to bring it to our attention.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT
If you have any problems with your account, such as anything to do with your password or changing your user-name, then you must contact a Senior Moderator.

HOW DO I CONTACT AN ADMIN? (our admins are called Senior Moderators)
The best idea is to contact a Senior Moderator that is online right now. The best way is to send them a Private Message. To send a Private Message (a PM) to a Senior Moderator that is online, go the Main Page of Runescape Community and click a Senior Moderator's name under the "Board Statistics" section. Then click "Send Message" (on the left side) to write them a short detailed message explaining what is wrong.

Also, you can post in the Contact an Admin forum.

WHERE ARE THE RULES?
We have a very detailed Help & Rules section. You should definitely read it. I can guarantee you'll learn something new even if you've been here for years. The Help & Rules link is always located at the top right corner.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: