We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

How To Contact Moderators (Staff Members)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 W13

W13

• RS Name:W13
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybez

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

SOMEBODY POSTED SOMETHING BAD
If you think somebody is breaking the rules and offending people then report that particular post to us - and one of us moderators will take care of it ASAP.

HOW DO I REPORT?
Look on the left side, and you'll find a button that says, "Report". Whenever you find a post that you feel needs to be deleted, then report it to us to bring it to our attention.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT
If you have any problems with your account, such as anything to do with your password or changing your user-name, then you must contact a Senior Moderator.

HOW DO I CONTACT AN ADMIN? (our admins are called Senior Moderators)
The best idea is to contact a Senior Moderator that is online right now. The best way is to send them a Private Message. To send a Private Message (a PM) to a Senior Moderator that is online, go the Main Page of Runescape Community and click a Senior Moderator's name under the "Board Statistics" section. Then click "Send Message" (on the left side) to write them a short detailed message explaining what is wrong.

Also, you can post in the Contact an Admin forum.

WHERE ARE THE RULES?
We have a very detailed Help & Rules section. You should definitely read it. I can guarantee you'll learn something new even if you've been here for years. The Help & Rules link is always located at the top right corner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: