Jump to content


- - - - -
Guide

Spiritual Mages Guide



  • Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

[size=5]Spiritual Mages Guide[/size]
By: Tootall19 (RSC: Crush)


[table][tr][td]
[u]Table of Contents[/u]
1. Introduction
2. Requirements
3. Gear and Inventory
4. Location
5. Methods
6. Drops
7. FAQ
8. Credits
[/td] [td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]


[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]



[table][tr][td]

[u]1. Introduction[/u]

Spiritual Mages are a great way to make lots of cash. Most people ignore hitting level 83 Slayer, and just continue to where "the money is at" - 85 Slayer. This guide is for the people who want to make some cash and just got level 83 Slayer.
I won't be talking about Bandos and Armadyl Mages, because they're too slow.

Throughout this guide, I will be focusing on Zamorak and Saradomin Spiritual Mages.
Name: Spiritual Mage -Zamorak- | Level: 121 | Hit Points: 75
Name: Spiritual Mage -Saradomin- | Level: 120 | Hit Points: 85

*Saradomin Mages will attack other monsters Zamorak Mages will not, that's why Saradomin Mages are better to camp at.
*Zamorak Mages have been claimed to drop more Dragon Boots.

Prayer-Flicking may work at the Zamorak Mages if your internet is fast.

Note: A highly populated world means monsters spawn faster.
So when picking a world to camp on, make sure it's highly populated.

[/td] [td]

This Is How I Get To The God Wars Dungeon:



Teleport to Trollheim - Run Down The Mountain Using Agility Shortcuts
When you come to the Bolder - Go through the crack if you can.
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]2. Requirements[/u]


The only requirement to kill Spiritual Mages is 83 Slayer.
It would help if you had around 60-70 prayer, if you were going to camp at Zamorak Mages.
The higher the combat stats, the better -_-.

To Enter The Saradomin Encampment: 70 Agility ((rope) No Familiars)
To Enter The Zamorak Encampment: 70 Hitpoints
To Enter The Bandos Encampment: 70 Strength (hammer)
To Enter The Armadyl Encampment: 70 Ranged (mithril grapple)

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]



[u]3. Gear & Inventory[/u]


NOTE: Monk's Robe Bottoms have the same Prayer bonus as Proselyte Legs/Skirt and are also a Saradomin item.
Gloves: Recipe For Disaster Gloves - Regen Bracelet - Combat Bracelet
Boots: Bandos - Dragon - Climbing
Rings: Ring of Wealth

The Enhanced Excalibur, can heal you 20 Hitpoints for a full special bar.
Also the Falador Diary Shield 3 may be useful, it can restore your prayer to 100% once a day.
Falador Shield 2: 50%
Falador Shield 1: 25%

Zamorak:


High Prayer Bonus Armour

Helmet:  Helm of Neitiznot or Slayer Helm (if on task)
Amulet: Fury - Glory - Stole
Cape: Fire Cape - Skill Cape - God Cape
Weapon: Whip - Saradomin Sword - Dragon Scimitar - Saradomin Godsword
Shield: Dragonfire Shield - Unholy Book - Holy Book
Platebody: Proselyte - Fighter Torso - Initiate
Platelegs: Monk's Robe Bottom

Inventory for Zamorak:




Saradomin:



Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot or Slayer Helm (if on task)
Amulet: Fury - Glory - Stole
Cape: Fire Cape - Skill Cape - God Cape
Weapon: Whip - Saradomin Sword - Dragon Scimitar - Saradomin Godsword
Shield: Dragonfire Shield - Unholy Book - Holy Book
Platebody: Fighter Torso - Proselyte - Initiate
Platelegs: Monk's Robe Bottom

Inventory for Saradomin:



Ranging at Zamorak:



Helmet: Void Ranger Helm - Armadyl Helm - Robin Hood Hat
Amulet: Fury - Glory - Stole
Cape: Ava's Accumulator - Skill Cape
Weapon: Rune Crossbow - Crystal Bow - Magic Shortbow
Shield: Unholy Book - Holy Book
Platebody: Void Knight Top - Armadyl Chestplate - Black Dragonhide Top
Platelegs: Void Knight Robe - Armadyl Plateskirt - Black Dragonhide Legs

Inventory for Ranging at Zamorak:


[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]4. Location[/u]


This is my favorite spot to kill them, you need 70 agility :unsure:


Here are some other locations:

Saradomin-





Zamorak-





[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]5. Methods[/u]


Wait To Attack - This method is used for Saradomin Mages.
Just wait for a Spiritual Mage to attack some other monster, then attack the Mage.
The Mage will continue to attack the monster, and you will get dealt no damage.

Prayer - This method is for Zamorak Mages.
You pray all the time, this way you get dealt no damage, but you use a lot of money for prayer pots.
I mentioned "Prayer-Flicking" in the introduction, this is when you click the magic prayer on when the mage attacks and off when it's your attack. This is extremely hard to do if your internet is slow, but if your internet is fast, feel free to try it.

Tank - Attack Spiritual Mage - eat when you lose hitpoints - if you start getting hit consistently, pray.
Not really a great method, but it's cheaper than buying Prayer Pots.

Range - You can use Range here, I find using knives to be pretty good, you can wear a set of chaps that protect you from either Saradomin or Zamorak, and then the opposite god's book. A lot of people use Rune Crossbows, and Broad Bolts, this works fine as well.

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]6. What They Drop[/u]


Uncut gems, Pure essence, Astral runes, Mud runes, Mist runes, Dust runes, Air runes, Fire runes, Law runes, Death runes, Nature runes, Mind runes, Blood runes, Body runes, Anti-poison (5), and Nature talisman.

Good Drops: [u]Rune spear, Half of a key, Dragon boots, Dragon spear, Shield left half, and Clue scroll (level-3)[/u]

Dragon Boots Information:
[url="http://www.zybez.net/items.php?id=4719&runescape_dragonboots.htm"]Here[/url]

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]7. FAQ[/u]

Q. What's The Drop Rate For Dragon Boots?
A. Around 1:100

Q. What Kind of Money Can I Expect?
A.
About 800k For 200 kills.

Q. How Much Do Dragon Boots Cost?
A. [url="http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=11732"]Grand Exchange Graph[/url]

Q. Do Spiritual Mages Drop Charms?
A. Sadly They Do Not.

Q. Do I Need To Wear Climbing Boots If I Use The Trollheim Teleport?
A. No, you do not need them. If you walk all the way around which takes a lot longer, you do.

Q. What Quest Do I Need To Finish For The Trollheim Teleport?
A. [url="http://www.zybez.net/quests.php?id=16&runescape_eadgarsruse.htm"]Eadgar's Ruse[/url]

Q. Exp/H
A. I get around 30k

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[u]8. Credits[/u]

Zybez - Drops and Price Database
The Duck - Prayer-Flicking
Snowstorm - Improvement on Gear
Whatofirmon - Lots of Information
Noble Truce - Good Questions
Hockeydude110 - Idea for Smaller Pictures
Swingaway91 - Lots of Help
Shadowmu - FAQ Updates
Youratowel1 - Input with Diary Objects
Solomon - Noticing some errors and gave some ideas

[s]__________________________________________________________________________[/s]


[quote][center][b][u]Guide Copyright Notice:[/u]
All Guides are Copyright

Edited by Crush, 31 August 2009 - 11:15 PM.


#2 Maxman

Maxman

    I Know You

  • Posts:9,265
  • Joined:09-August 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Not a bad first guide. Very well in content. But, I do suggest, though, you use a Pre-formatted layout on your guide just to make it look more needy. It's very informative, but with a layout it'll look a lot more organized. You can also crop your images where the chat is showing and all the other un-needed stuff; looks messier.

All in all, a well formatted guide. :unsure:
Retired from RuneScape | 99 Cooking | 99 Fletching | 99 Fishing | Quest cape
Posted Image- Feel free to PM Me
- Retired Zybez RS Database/Maintenance Crew
- Ex-CL of Guides
- Ex-CL of General Discussion

#3 Guenwhyever

Guenwhyever

    Member

  • Posts:57
  • Joined:27-March 08
  • RS Name:Guenwhyever
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:35 PM

Random XD
I'm currently getting up slayer to kill these so I've been looking around for guides.
Decided to check CC for those diamonds in the rough!

Questions
Do I need to wear climbing boots if I use the trollheim teleport?
I thought I could just go around and not need them..
The boot spot would be better used for white boots (prayer bonus) or dragon boots (strenghth bonus) right?
If I can't trollheim teleport how do I get there? ^^;
I'm pretty sure I'd need those climbing boots then though!

Suggestions
Where you have your inventory picture and equipment picture I notice there is text to the left of it.
Also the same with the picture in your FAQ.
Not like that anywhere else and looks kinda bad. Easy fix, just hit enter ;]
Could you do something like kill 100 of them and list all the drops (and ammounts) you get?
It's really nice to see gathered data in a guide, makes it seem a step higher =]


  Born: October 22nd, 2007
Top 100k: August 3rd, 2008


#4 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

View PostGuenwhyever, on Apr 6 2008, 01:35 AM, said:

Random XD
I'm currently getting up slayer to kill these so I've been looking around for guides.
Decided to check CC for those diamonds in the rough!

Questions
Do I need to wear climbing boots if I use the trollheim teleport?
I thought I could just go around and not need them..
The boot spot would be better used for white boots (prayer bonus) or dragon boots (strenghth bonus) right?
If I can't trollheim teleport how do I get there? ^^;
I'm pretty sure I'd need those climbing boots then though!

Suggestions
Where you have your inventory picture and equipment picture I notice there is text to the left of it.
Also the same with the picture in your FAQ.
Not like that anywhere else and looks kinda bad. Easy fix, just hit enter ;]
Could you do something like kill 100 of them and list all the drops (and ammounts) you get?
It's really nice to see gathered data in a guide, makes it seem a step higher =]

Thanks for posting :unsure:

Answers to questions in order
1. No
2. True, but I sell all my d boots, so I got none, and climbing boots give Str +
3. You walk all the way around XD, drawing on map atm lol / yes you do then

Suggestions:
1. Okay Ty
2. Im already past 100, so i'll do 200 XD

Thanks

#5 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:44 AM

View PostMithos Kid, on Apr 6 2008, 12:41 PM, said:

This is a really good guide, only thing I can think of adding is fix the invent picture and your good.

I'll PM you, what wrong with it :unsure:?

#6 mikechenkeha

mikechenkeha

    Junior Member

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

i got a tip

GUTHAN METHEAD (without p pot)

bring guthan and d hide and a piecse of every god (depends on which spot your useing, make sure you have atleast 1 piecese for every monster around)

inventory:
bring a dds and which ever weapon you wish to bring

just heal off mages with guthan....


TANK METHEAD (with p pot)

bring good mage resistent armor and a god armor piecese (depends on where you are, make sure your not getting attacked)
DON'T PRAY THE FIRT BIT AND LAST (25% of their hp) only pray from 75-25% of their hp, and you should use 1 p pot for 10-15 mages (at 96 str, i kill 15-20ish)

just to be safe, bring 1 p pot per 10 kills, no need for ring of life as long as you have teles(elf crystal..w/e)  other than the  stuff you need (god piecese weapon) don't bring sup sets...etc and fill the rest with brew (if you bring sup res over p pot)



I kill them at zammy fortress so i only need a zammy cape, and i use the tank methead, 2-3 boots per trip, and just go to popular worlds,(loot share worlds is crowded at godwars like bandits)
Posted Image

#7 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

View Postmikechenkeha, on Apr 6 2008, 06:36 PM, said:

i got a tip

GUTHAN METHEAD (without p pot)

bring guthan and d hide and a piecse of every god (depends on which spot your useing, make sure you have atleast 1 piecese for every monster around)

inventory:
bring a dds and which ever weapon you wish to bring

just heal off mages with guthan....


TANK METHEAD (with p pot)

bring good mage resistent armor and a god armor piecese (depends on where you are, make sure your not getting attacked)
DON'T PRAY THE FIRT BIT AND LAST (25% of their hp) only pray from 75-25% of their hp, and you should use 1 p pot for 10-15 mages (at 96 str, i kill 15-20ish)

just to be safe, bring 1 p pot per 10 kills, no need for ring of life as long as you have teles(elf crystal..w/e)  other than the  stuff you need (god piecese weapon) don't bring sup sets...etc and fill the rest with brew (if you bring sup res over p pot)



I kill them at zammy fortress so i only need a zammy cape, and i use the tank methead, 2-3 boots per trip, and just go to popular worlds,(loot share worlds is crowded at godwars like bandits)

Eh ... kay ... I'll try to figure this out so I can put it in my guide ... I don't got full guthans lol

#8 Guenwhyever

Guenwhyever

    Member

  • Posts:57
  • Joined:27-March 08
  • RS Name:Guenwhyever
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:08 PM

Wow! A lot of improvements since my last visit.
Very cool =]
You've a very nice guide coming together here!

Which path is shorter, the death plateau or or troll stronghold way?
And, you could always make your DP path line purple couldn't you?
Instead of having to use purple words and say yellow because yellow and white dont mix ;]


  Born: October 22nd, 2007
Top 100k: August 3rd, 2008


#9 FreakStar

FreakStar

    Member

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

I always kill them in Zamorak with Karils and Unholy Symbol. Then when i get low on HP, i bring out Guthan and use it on the Spiritual Warriors then i go back to the Mages. I know its not the fastest, but its probably the cheapest way if you don't want to use Prayer Pots.
A member of The Gladiatorz Clan. Contact me if you wish to join :)

#10 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:24 AM

View PostGuenwhyever, on Apr 7 2008, 09:08 PM, said:

Wow! A lot of improvements since my last visit.
Very cool =]
You've a very nice guide coming together here!

Which path is shorter, the death plateau or or troll stronghold way?
And, you could always make your DP path line purple couldn't you?
Instead of having to use purple words and say yellow because yellow and white dont mix ;]

Okay I think I get it :lmao:, umm I'll put that in FAQ

View PostF_R_E_A_K, on Apr 7 2008, 09:10 PM, said:

I always kill them in Zamorak with Karils and Unholy Symbol. Then when i get low on HP, i bring out Guthan and use it on the Spiritual Warriors then i go back to the Mages. I know its not the fastest, but its probably the cheapest way if you don't want to use Prayer Pots.

Maybe ...?  ;-)

Edited by Crush2023, 08 April 2008 - 04:25 AM.


#11 Pionek

Pionek

    Member

  • Posts:129
  • Joined:27-February 08
  • RS Name:Pionek
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

nice guides but i suggest not to tank them:S

Try this outfit for attacking mages that are busy fighting other monsters and for maxed out bonuses on them:
Helm: void meele helm
Cape: Firecape // zammy/sara god cape
ammy: fury // holy/unholy symbol
weapon: Whip // sara sword/zamorakian spear // gs *
plate: void top
shield: Df // sara/zammy book // rune defender **
legs: void bottom
gloves: void gloves
boots: dragon boots
ring: wealth//warrior//zerker

inventory:
dbaxe
6-8(4) super attacks :)
teleport
rest empty for d boots /runes
* - ss/zs/gs only if wearing zammy/sara cape + zammy/sara ammy
** - Df// defender only when wearing god cape + un/holy ammy

personally i use void + sara cape + fury + zammy book. I would use Df if i had one. i would also use rune defender but not have it atm(getting tokens as i write this)

void is best imo coz

and one last tip: you can use out your prayer for mage protect if none of mages are fighting. when you get 40kc go down and look if any1 is fighting sara boss, when they kill it, run in recharge pray and use altar teleport ;)

Edited by Pionek, 09 April 2008 - 12:03 AM.


#12 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:20 AM

View PostPionek, on Apr 9 2008, 01:50 AM, said:

nice guides but i suggest not to tank them:S

Try this outfit for attacking mages that are busy fighting other monsters and for maxed out bonuses on them:
Helm: void meele helm
Cape: Firecape // zammy/sara god cape
ammy: fury // holy/unholy symbol
weapon: Whip // sara sword/zamorakian spear // gs *
plate: void top
shield: Df // sara/zammy book // rune defender **
legs: void bottom
gloves: void gloves
boots: dragon boots
ring: wealth//warrior//zerker

inventory:
dbaxe
6-8(4) super attacks :)
teleport
rest empty for d boots /runes
* - ss/zs/gs only if wearing zammy/sara cape + zammy/sara ammy
** - Df// defender only when wearing god cape + un/holy ammy

personally i use void + sara cape + fury + zammy book. I would use Df if i had one. i would also use rune defender but not have it atm(getting tokens as i write this)

void is best imo coz

and one last tip: you can use out your prayer for mage protect if none of mages are fighting. when you get 40kc go down and look if any1 is fighting sara boss, when they kill it, run in recharge pray and use altar teleport ;)

KK I don't got that. I got to go to school BRB tonight to edit.

#13 October Sky

October Sky

    The Original Tomb Raider

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

Overall well written.  I'm sure Maxman has already talked about the layout.  My only suggestion is to crop out the airbrush in your trade picture.  It just looks messy, and most of that stuff is unnecessary.  Also if you can, try and trade again without all the ! across the board.

#14 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:03 AM

View PostBraniac294, on Apr 10 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

Overall well written.  I'm sure Maxman has already talked about the layout.  My only suggestion is to crop out the airbrush in your trade picture.  It just looks messy, and most of that stuff is unnecessary.  Also if you can, try and trade again without all the ! across the board.

:blink: Umm kay Thanks!

#15 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

View PostGreatnate24, on Apr 11 2008, 12:29 PM, said:

This guide isn't too bad. It's pretty straight forward and easy to follow, however, the levels for Spiritual Mages change from god to god. This is also the same for their hitpoints level. You should also put a screenshot in of you killing a mage of each god type, and a way to set up your inventory for all of them.

Okay ...  :lmao:
I don't think its worth it to kill the bandos or armadyl mages so Im not going to do that ... and the zamorak and saradomin are the same  :-P

#16 Eph

Eph

    Member

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:45 AM

Well, I don't really agree with your methods, though it is your guide.

The ways I have found to be most effective are:

A) Protect from magic, best done in the Zamorak area. Prayer gear, with one Zamorak item, I use an Unholy Book.
B) Stealing kills in the main area or Sara Encampment. Steal kills off of the Werewolf, all you need to do is 1 damage and you get the drop and kill, you can also attack them straight out, and when you get on low hp use guthans to heal on a mage when it is targeting a werewolf.
I also don't know why you use an Arma Pendant as in any of the areas excluding the Arma mages there are no Armadyl creatures.

#17 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

View PostEph, on Apr 13 2008, 07:45 AM, said:

Well, I don't really agree with your methods, though it is your guide.

The ways I have found to be most effective are:

A) Protect from magic, best done in the Zamorak area. Prayer gear, with one Zamorak item, I use an Unholy Book.
B) Stealing kills in the main area or Sara Encampment. Steal kills off of the Werewolf, all you need to do is 1 damage and you get the drop and kill, you can also attack them straight out, and when you get on low hp use guthans to heal on a mage when it is targeting a werewolf.
I also don't know why you use an Arma Pendant as in any of the areas excluding the Arma mages there are no Armadyl creatures.

...  :lmao:
I said A ... and B I do ... and there is one saradomin mage that is near the aramdyl area.

#18 Eph

Eph

    Member

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:00 PM

View PostCrush2023, on Apr 13 2008, 10:40 AM, said:

View PostEph, on Apr 13 2008, 07:45 AM, said:

Well, I don't really agree with your methods, though it is your guide.

The ways I have found to be most effective are:

A) Protect from magic, best done in the Zamorak area. Prayer gear, with one Zamorak item, I use an Unholy Book.
B) Stealing kills in the main area or Sara Encampment. Steal kills off of the Werewolf, all you need to do is 1 damage and you get the drop and kill, you can also attack them straight out, and when you get on low hp use guthans to heal on a mage when it is targeting a werewolf.
I also don't know why you use an Arma Pendant as in any of the areas excluding the Arma mages there are no Armadyl creatures.

...  -_-
I said A ... and B I do ... and there is one saradomin mage that is near the aramdyl area.

By methods, I was talking about the gear and inventory you use also.

And for the pendant, this was the pic I was looking at:

Posted Image

The red lines I added in indicate the area you can go without being attacked by the Aviansie in the area, enclosed in that little area there 3 mages close together, and 1 not much further off, so I don't see why you'd need to go outside the red lines, and thus would not need the pendant when a Glory or Fury are going to assist you much more than protecting you from possibly being hit once or twice a trip.

#19 Crush

Crush

    :: Self-Proclaimed Legend ::

  • Posts:11,219
  • Joined:16-March 07
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:09 AM

View PostEph, on Apr 13 2008, 10:00 PM, said:

View PostCrush2023, on Apr 13 2008, 10:40 AM, said:

View PostEph, on Apr 13 2008, 07:45 AM, said:

Well, I don't really agree with your methods, though it is your guide.

The ways I have found to be most effective are:

A) Protect from magic, best done in the Zamorak area. Prayer gear, with one Zamorak item, I use an Unholy Book.
B) Stealing kills in the main area or Sara Encampment. Steal kills off of the Werewolf, all you need to do is 1 damage and you get the drop and kill, you can also attack them straight out, and when you get on low hp use guthans to heal on a mage when it is targeting a werewolf.
I also don't know why you use an Arma Pendant as in any of the areas excluding the Arma mages there are no Armadyl creatures.

...  -_-
I said A ... and B I do ... and there is one saradomin mage that is near the aramdyl area.

By methods, I was talking about the gear and inventory you use also.

And for the pendant, this was the pic I was looking at:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2861/...

The red lines I added in indicate the area you can go without being attacked by the Aviansie in the area, enclosed in that little area there 3 mages close together, and 1 not much further off, so I don't see why you'd need to go outside the red lines, and thus would not need the pendant when a Glory or Fury are going to assist you much more than protecting you from possibly being hit once or twice a trip.

O okay, I see what you mean now, Thanks.

Edited by Crush2023, 14 April 2008 - 04:10 AM.


#20 Greatnate24

Greatnate24

    Member

  • Posts:74
  • Joined:05-September 06
  • RS Name:Greatnate24
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:None

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:32 AM

View PostCrush2023, on Apr 12 2008, 04:47 PM, said:

View PostGreatnate24, on Apr 11 2008, 12:29 PM, said:

This guide isn't too bad. It's pretty straight forward and easy to follow, however, the levels for Spiritual Mages change from god to god. This is also the same for their hitpoints level. You should also put a screenshot in of you killing a mage of each god type, and a way to set up your inventory for all of them.

Okay ...  -_-
I don't think its worth it to kill the bandos or armadyl mages so Im not going to do that ... and the zamorak and saradomin are the same  :-D

-[RS]RuneScript- *** [ NPC ]: Name: Spiritual Mage -Zamorak- | Level: 121 | Hp: 75
-[RS]RuneScript- *** [ NPC ]: Name: Spiritual Mage -Saradomin- | Level: 120 | Hp: 85

Yes, they all do have differences. Killing Armadyl and Bandos mages are also ways to obtain Dragon Boots, but if you don't want to add that, then that's your perogative.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: